S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #3 (Page 67)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Good morning! :)

I dozed off yesterday while watching the olympics at around 10.30 LOL
Unbelievable that I went to bed so early right?! ;)

Soo why do I have a feeling that our show s nearing it's end?! Saw the spoiler from Khushboo and Star plus is hell bent on not showing a promo it seems :/ I have a feeling the channel wants to scrap it ASAP -.-

Heya people!Hug

You dhokebaaz! left me all alone and disappeared! Grrr...Angry
btw, what were you watching in Olympics? 
For me now, Olympics is the new IPKKND. The sports channel is on 24X7 in my house now.LOL
Why? Because I get to see delicious hawt bodies especially of the swimmers.WinkLOL

Huh huh! *nods head*
yes yes, I too have a feeling the show is nearing it's end. I'm betting on another three months more. I read the star tv people's interview and they are hell bent on promoting saas bahu drama rather than shows like this, all becoz of trp.D'oh

But it's ok if it ends. It had to end one day. But yeah, I'll miss it a lot. Maybe then I can finally return back to my normal life and do all the things I used to do before IPKKND.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mephisto

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Hey guys, so my internet connection will be fixed tomorrow itself. So I am not away. Woo. And anyways.. I was thinking of quitting the forum.. Not that I can't handle this forum, but because I feel like I enjoyed the episodes in peace when I wasn't apart of this madness. Every time I am on this forum I feel like I am PMSIng every day -.- I am not sure how this will go since this forum is a legal bloody drug... but I will miss you guys too much :( Okay I have no idea what to do.

You know, I've decided to quit IPKKND forum permanently. All I'm doing here is coming to this chat club or writing my FF or reading some FF. 

So don't you dare leave us. If you want to leave, then leave that IPK forum and only hang out here. This is the best advice. You will have loads of peace here. 
Yup, I've been living a peaceful life since I left the forum a week ago.LOL

Mephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Soo why do I have a feeling that our show s nearing it's end?! Saw the spoiler from Khushboo and Star plus is hell bent on not showing a promo it seems :/ I have a feeling the channel wants to scrap it ASAP -.-

Heya people!Hug

For me now, Olympics is the new IPKKND. The sports channel is on 24X7 in my house now.LOL
Why? Because I get to see delicious hawt bodies especially of the swimmers.WinkLOL

Huh huh! *nods head*
yes yes, I too have a feeling the show is nearing it's end. I'm betting on another three months more. I read the star tv people's interview and they are hell bent on promoting saas bahu drama rather than shows like this, all becoz of trp.D'oh

But it's ok if it ends. It had to end one day. But yeah, I'll miss it a lot. Maybe then I can finally return back to my normal life and do all the things I used to do before IPKKND.LOL

Good morning Rachel :D

Teheh chowwy! But I dozed off Embarrassed
And first I was watching swimming where USA got the gold medal Angry Again. DUH. And Germany was 4th -.-

Then later on it switched to weight lifting and somewhere down the line I dozed off LOL

And SP is really scaring me Ouch I think I'd be better if the show ended because I could return to my normal life but I think I'd cry heaps Cry

molten_lava

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Hey guys, so my internet connection will be fixed tomorrow itself. So I am not away. Woo. And anyways.. I was thinking of quitting the forum.. Not that I can't handle this forum, but because I feel like I enjoyed the episodes in peace when I wasn't apart of this madness. Every time I am on this forum I feel like I am PMSIng every day -.- I am not sure how this will go since this forum is a legal bloody drug... but I will miss you guys too much :( Okay I have no idea what to do.

You know, I've decided to quit IPKKND forum permanently. All I'm doing here is coming to this chat club or writing my FF or reading some FF. 

So don't you dare leave us. If you want to leave, then leave that IPK forum and only hang out here. This is the best advice. You will have loads of peace here. 
Yup, I've been living a peaceful life since I left the forum a week ago.LOL

Voldie don't leave IF! Just don't go to the IPK forum after the episode. That's the best thing to do Wink

molten_lava

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
TUT

I'm hungry but too lazy to make something for myself for breakfast ;)

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Heya people!Hug

Huh huh! *nods head*

Good morning Rachel :D

Teheh chowwy! But I dozed off Embarrassed
And first I was watching swimming where USA got the gold medal Angry Again. DUH. And Germany was 4th -.-

Then later on it switched to weight lifting and somewhere down the line I dozed off LOL

And SP is really scaring me Ouch I think I'd be better if the show ended because I could return to my normal life but I think I'd cry heaps Cry

Buaha ha ah! weight lifting!D'oh Ofcourse, you would doze off! It's bleh!
you should watch canoe slalom or kayak! OMFG! That's so hilarious. LOL
actually, it is very tough too. needs lots of physical strength, but it is very funny to watch them struggle.LOL

ok, let's start crying now!Cry I need a hug. I don't want this serial to end so soon... Bahhh!Cry
molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

TUT

I'm hungry but too lazy to make something for myself for breakfast ;)

eat cereals or chocos. It's the easiest thing to eat.LOL
i do that when I'm lazy. I'm sure your younger brother eats it. So steal his food!LOL
Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Buaha ha ah! weight lifting!D'oh Ofcourse, you would doze off! It's bleh!
you should watch canoe slalom or kayak! OMFG! That's so hilarious. LOL
actually, it is very tough too. needs lots of physical strength, but it is very funny to watch them struggle.LOL

ok, let's start crying now!Cry I need a hug. I don't want this serial to end so soon... Bahhh!Cry

Aww here you get ur hug

Yeah weight lifting was so boooring LOL But I heard India got a silver in shooting?! Is that true?!

molten_lava

Go to top