S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #3 (Page 26)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Soo umm I HATE my stomach. I dont know if this is happening because my tummys empty or what. Anyways so stupid sdhfih stomach is making loud fart sounds and my boss sits right next to me and next to her sits another secretary. Both of them can hear it. How embarrassing could life get???

I know that feeling. Those weird grr.. grrr.. noises right? I have them if I don't eat for a long time and it is very weird and embarrassing if you are sitting in a silent room. The noise sounds like it is freakin amplified. -.-

And I think you are eating too much of beans or meat for your suhoor meal. you need to take some antacids along with it to avoid this, I guess.

hmm I dal in the morning today. yesterday nothing, before that cereal. I think i should stick to cereal.

Hmm.. looks like Dal is the culprit.  So can you really manage with only the cereal for the entire day? I thought people had some full meal to sustain them for the entire day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Hey guys *talking in a weak voice*
Plz do pray for me having loose motions,vomiting, fever and worst of all severe stomach pain due to acidity and I even had to break my fasting due to puking so can't spam today too much

Take good rest and I think you need to sleep well. You've been sleeping late for the past few days and due to your fasting and irregular sleep, your body seems to have lost the co ordination between your systems.

Get well soon and come back with a bang!Hug
a bang ab kuch toh sochna padega Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Soo umm I HATE my stomach. I dont know if this is happening because my tummys empty or what. Anyways so stupid sdhfih stomach is making loud fart sounds and my boss sits right next to me and next to her sits another secretary. Both of them can hear it. How embarrassing could life get???

I know that feeling. Those weird grr.. grrr.. noises right? I have them if I don't eat for a long time and it is very weird and embarrassing if you are sitting in a silent room. The noise sounds like it is freakin amplified. -.-

And I think you are eating too much of beans or meat for your suhoor meal. you need to take some antacids along with it to avoid this, I guess.

hmm I dal in the morning today. yesterday nothing, before that cereal. I think i should stick to cereal.

Hmm.. looks like Dal is the culprit.  So can you really manage with only the cereal for the entire day? I thought people had some full meal to sustain them for the entire day.

idk i guess it depends from person to person. For me the lighter I eat at suhoor the better I am throughout the day.
its quite amazing, I dont feel like im starving when I fast..until its the last hr Smile

molten_lava

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Hmm.. looks like Dal is the culprit. So can you really manage with only the cereal for the entire day? I thought people had some full meal to sustain them for the entire day.
too much masala and spice ain't good leared the hard way also don't stay up too much in the night either I also learned that the hard way

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Did you guys see the latest IF video of IPKKND? Did you see Khushi's new dress?ROFL

waterunder11Mephisto

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Hmm.. looks like Dal is the culprit. So can you really manage with only the cereal for the entire day? I thought people had some full meal to sustain them for the entire day.
too much masala and spice ain't good leared the hard way also don't stay up too much in the night either I also learned that the hard way

i dont know abt masala. But no mom doesnt put much spice, i have low tolerance for it.

molten_lava-chamkilli-

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Did you guys see the latest IF video of IPKKND? Did you see Khushi's new dress?ROFL

lmao did you see that state of the forum after seeing that dress???

i agree its hideous..but I think it suits khushis character.

molten_lavaMephisto

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
U guys I learned that I am such a Dumbo wanna know how well today I was filtering out my pm inbox and by accident I pressed select all and pressed delete and all 1500+messages. Got deleted. Sniff sniff and in my pm inbox was ipk set address so valuable I tell ya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lavaMephisto

Go to top