Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #3 (Page 12)

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Hahah oh okay now it would suck to get struck by lightning xD And oh you do huh, well you can dance with me anytime Wink ( This wink is so damn creepy, but I guess that's my point XD ) Anyways, I speak Sinhala :) It's very similar to Hindi. Saban, Amma, Kamare, Parivaar, and such. Loads of other words. :) Hon do you live in India or somewhere else? 

Oh yeah! i wouldn't want to die by a lightning now Ouch how can I die without seeing Arhi's SG?! LOL

and yepp I'm always ready to dance with you Big smile

And I live in germany but i'm a desi girl Wink

My cousin lives in Germany! Which city? And HELL YEAH. No matter where we go our cultures will be apart of us and our blood Smile You know I love combining Bollywood and Hip pop together when I dance. When they merge together it's brilliant. Although nothing beats the beauty of Bollywood dancing. It's got an essence of culture and femininity. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Hahah oh okay now it would suck to get struck by lightning xD And oh you do huh, well you can dance with me anytime Wink ( This wink is so damn creepy, but I guess that's my point XD ) Anyways, I speak Sinhala :) It's very similar to Hindi. Saban, Amma, Kamare, Parivaar, and such. Loads of other words. :) Hon do you live in India or somewhere else? 

Oh yeah! i wouldn't want to die by a lightning now Ouch how can I die without seeing Arhi's SG?! LOL

My cousin lives in Germany! Which city? And HELL YEAH. No matter where we go our cultures will be apart of us and our blood Smile You know I love combining Bollywood and Hip pop together when I dance. When they merge together it's brilliant. Although nothing beats the beauty of Bollywood dancing. It's got an essence of culture and femininity. 

Oh cool :D does she also watch IPK?! I live in Frankfurt Wink
and I can never ever part with india or it's culture. It's a part of who I am <3 I
love bollywood too <3 especially the old movies. and have u attended any classes until now or are u just dancing on ur own practice?!

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dalmuthuya]

Oh cool :D does she also watch IPK?! I live in Frankfurt Wink
and I can never ever part with india or it's culture. It's a part of who I am <3 I
love bollywood too <3 especially the old movies. and have u attended any classes until now or are u just dancing on ur own practice?!
[/QUOTE)

Haha no love, it's a HE. Lol. But my best friend watches IPK and pretty much half of my friends I concerted em ;) My best friend coverted me and now we are converting people together. XD Awe yes, Indian culture and Lankan culture is alot similar. We got connecting histories after all so that would be it :) I want to move to India one day. I've got some goals I need to fulfill there. :) And YES I LOVE OLD MOVIES from bollywood <3 So much beauty in them. 

Well okay, I used to do dance in school back in Lanka. We had a dance team, but after I came here I couldn't go for a dance team due to well being busy. Now that I am done school I want to focus on it again properly. And yes I do dance by  myself and practice. I almost broke my neck doing a head spin once. Lol. 

Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Haha no love, it's a HE. Lol. But my best friend watches IPK and pretty much half of my friends I concerted em ;) My best friend coverted me and now we are converting people together. XD Awe yes, Indian culture and Lankan culture is alot similar. We got connecting histories after all so that would be it :) I want to move to India one day. I've got some goals I need to fulfill there. :) And YES I LOVE OLD MOVIES from bollywood <3 So much beauty in them. 

Well okay, I used to do dance in school back in Lanka. We had a dance team, but after I came here I couldn't go for a dance team due to well being busy. Now that I am done school I want to focus on it again properly. And yes I do dance by  myself and practice. I almost broke my neck doing a head spin once. Lol. 

Ahaha woopsie LOL I donno but somehow didn't cross my mind that ur cousin could also be male!!
But here in germany I hardly have any indian or lankan friends. So I don't have any friends who watch IPK *sigh* sadly. But I have one moroccan friend whom I got hooked to IPK Wink

And I think India, Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan are the same!!! The culture, dresses and traditions are very similar!

So dance is ur passion eh?! Wink And for god's sake be careful girl LOL 

and u have finished school?! I thought u were just 16?!

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I agree! Our cultures are all the same. LOL. :) And awe same here I got no Indian or Lankan friends, But I have em online so it's all good ;) 

Dance is my passion, but so is writing XD Writing and Dance are my fav <3 :) And I am 16, but I am done high school I will be starting Uni September. I finished school very early. :) Are you in uni? And hon brb for a sec. 

Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

I agree! Our cultures are all the same. LOL. :) And awe same here I got no Indian or Lankan friends, But I have em online so it's all good ;) 

Dance is my passion, but so is writing XD Writing and Dance are my fav <3 :) And I am 16, but I am done high school I will be starting Uni September. I finished school very early. :) Are you in uni? And hon brb for a sec. 

Ohh Did u write more OSs?! I haven't read them!! give me a link to all those. I'll read them Big smile

and u already finished school?! Shocked how did u do it?! I mean u must've started school with 4 years right?! And nah i'm not in uni! I still have to finish 1 year school *sigh*

and yep I might still be a while here. take ur time chweetu Big smile

Edited by loveydovey - 28 July 2012 at 5:20pm

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Ohh Did u write more OSs?! I haven't read them!! give me a link to all those. I'll read them Big smile

and u already finished school?! Shocked how did u do it?! I mean u must've started school with 4 years right?! And nah i'm not in uni! I still have to finish 1 year school *sigh*

and yep I might still be a while here. take ur time chweetu Big smile

That awkward moment when I don't have the links to my OS'S. LOL. I will find all of em and link all of em to you :) And I've got my FF too. So I will link em :) And I finished school because I got a double promotion :) So I skipped a grade. Which grade are you in love? 12? And I am so sorry I never can trust when my mom says, ''oh I will go on the computer for a bit'' Yeah right -.- Bit was like 4 hours! Okay not really, but it felt like it. Lol. 
claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
heyo !!!!!
how r u doing bears??
just popped into say hi...
 i won't be logging onto IF for the next 19 days...
my exam starts next week..so i won't be here for a while..will be highly inactive..(like i was highly active since last 3 weeksLOL)

keep spamming girls...u r gonna finish 5 more threads ATLEAST before i return...
muthu n gags ,,dnt forget to pm ur updates...will comment on em once i return...

luv u all...hugsss
(this is my 500 th postLOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-happilyunknown

Go to top