S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #3 - Page 97

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by loveydovey

Rachel did u see Mishty's spoiler?! Our boy is gonna wear a sherwani ðŸĪŠI'm really eager to see how barun will pull it off as ASR ðŸ˜‰

yeah, I saw that. But I hope it's a good shervani. I didn't like him in the Heer Ranjha scene. -.-
Originally posted by molten_lava

ok, last set of questions before I go to sleep.

your favorite cartoon?

It's a tough choice! But I'll settle for the epic tom and jerry ðŸ˜†

Edward from twilight/ Darcy from Pride and Prejudice/ Raj from DDLJ.😆 select one or your own choice other than Arnav.

I have read twilight and I love the character of Edward. Only his character in the first book though. I hate the crappy movies -.- I haven't read PAP so can't comment on that.

But I'll have to settle with Raj ðŸ˜† He's my favorite <2

dream date?

Dream date?! I donno.

But if a guy wants to propose me he should opt for the traditional way. He should be on his knees with a ring and ask me "Will you marry me jaan?!" I know I know sounds filmy :P But i am filmy ;)

ur turn :D

Chartered Accountant.

you?

I either want to study dentistry or biological engineering. But nothing decided though. My decision can change any minute. I still have one whole year ;)

yeah, I saw that. But I hope it's a good shervani. I didn't like him in the Heer Ranjha scene. -.-

Yep me too! It was just plain black. Nothing special.

I want either a white or cream color sherwani for him this time. maroon would look good too ðŸ˜‰
Can I please vent about today's episode? Okay thanks. :D OHMYGAWD. INTENSE CITY SAY WHAAAT. I LOVED TODAYS EPISODE. I JUST WANT TO HIT ARNAV, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO CRY AND HUG BOTH OF EM. OH THE PAIN, THE AGONY. Okay I am done. :D Sup guys? I am so tired from packing. 

ok, last set of questions before I go to sleep.

your favorite cartoon?
Scooby doo!

Edward from twilight/ Darcy from Pride and Prejudice/ Raj from DDLJ.😆 select one or your own choice other than Arnav.
tough choice. ðŸ˜† I don't like any of them.

dream date?
Doing some adventurous stuff together like Sky diving or rock climbing or trekking. Or maybe a long drive.😉

Do you have any specific goal in life?!
not exactly. maybe finish my studies by 21

Your hobbies?!
watching movies, writing stories, listening to music

Any weird habits?!
I don't wish 'All the best' to anyone before my exams. Coz that day my exams suck!😆
I bite my hand when I'm bored.😆
I don't speak to anyone in the morning until I drink my tea.😆

your turn!

Hahahahaha you don't talk to anyone until you drink your tea! That's freakin hilarious! 😆 😆
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Can I please vent about today's episode? Okay thanks. :D OHMYGAWD. INTENSE CITY SAY WHAAAT. I LOVED TODAYS EPISODE. I JUST WANT TO HIT ARNAV, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO CRY AND HUG BOTH OF EM. OH THE PAIN, THE AGONY. Okay I am done. :D Sup guys? I am so tired from packing. 

omg, your rant was so funny!😆 you are a bit late. Me going off to bed now.
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Ahahah ðŸĪĢ whattay reaction yoshi ;)

Well today's episode was good! the last few minutes were so wonderful *sob*

Arnav was just being ASR again! A jerk -.-

But Khushi irritated me more though. Running around like a headless chicken *hmph*

But at the end of the day I just wanna push their heads together so that they can kiss and make up ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by waterunder11

Hahahahaha you don't talk to anyone until you drink your tea! That's freakin hilarious! 😆 😆

where did you suddenly pop in from?ðŸ˜ē