S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #3 - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by waterunder11

what the heck?! I dont know how long or how many classes there are. I got here after high school so I got my license pretty quick! thnk god.

Molten lava im gonna read your ff when I get home.

okie dokie! You can read whenever you want to. Infact, I've even stopped counting the number of likes and comments anymore. I'm simply posting the chapters.😆
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

So darn easy to get a license here in USA

i know lucky you!
Here's it's very very expensive and it's a matter of luck to get through the driving test. Luckily I got through in the first attempt, but the avg time here for people to get through is 4-5. Wow!🤢
Originally posted by loveydovey

Getting ur license here is such a pain 🤢 

you're welcome Ala :D

Guys I'll be gone for the time being otherwise my parents will think I'm chatting with my secret boyfriend 😆 I'll come back in a while ;)

OMG lol my mother thinks I am 24/7 chatting with a boy. Little does she know that boy is ipkknd forum 😉

Oh no u bears are spamming w/o me not cool not cool at my friend

Come join in. I thought you were busy.😆
Originally posted by molten_lava

okie dokie! You can read whenever you want to. Infact, I've even stopped counting the number of likes and comments anymore. I'm simply posting the chapters.😆

oye you better see my like and comment! Actually I dont know whether I like it. When I see an update my eyes darken with greediness and i dont think about anything else but the words in front of me.

OMG lol my mother thinks I am 24/7 chatting with a boy. Little does she know that boy is ipkknd forum 😉

I think even my dad thinks the same way. In fact I always have this huge foolish smile on my face when i chat with you guys.😆

I think even my dad thinks the same way. In fact I always have this huge foolish smile on my face when i chat with you guys.😆

lmao we are pathetic.

Come join in. I thought you were busy.😆
oh no just promotong and advertising a bunch of my friends ff hehe the things. I do for my friends 🥱

oye you better see my like and comment! Actually I dont know whether I like it. When I see an update my eyes darken with greediness and i dont think about anything else but the words in front of me.

I read all your comments. Especially, there are few of you, who give such long comments and make it worth writing my FF.⭐️
But I don't check the number of likes. I don't want to get disappointed if they reduce. I firmly believe in ignorance is bliss.😆

oh no just promotong and advertising a bunch of my friends ff hehe the things. I do for my friends 🥱

hey so much of the writings are here are seriously worth spreading!

I really like justforuse's writing as well. Shes not my friend but I am still recommending her 😃