Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterunder11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Ahem β˜ΊοΈ

I think he even won't forget you if you just pretend not acknowledging his presence?! 

I mean you will stand out if all the girls around you are screaming and you are the only one who is least bothered about him ;)

Lol umm Barun Sobti being how he is, I doubt he will ever remember the girls screaming or the girls who didnt scream.
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Sorry bears dad took the computer so I had to go. Sup I am back and whoa already spammed to 33 pages. The power of the BEARS. :O

That's the power of Gummy Bear!😎

See, when I wasn't there this place was like a drought land. But now, it flourishing!πŸ˜†
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterunder11

Lol umm Barun Sobti being how he is, I doubt he will ever remember the girls screaming or the girls who didnt scream.

*sigh*

I know πŸ˜­

But it's ok! I got over it that I cannot 'get' him πŸ˜†
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hahah I know that feeling if someone bashes ArhiπŸ˜†But then I think "They are fools for not liking them!" So I don't get riled up that much ;)

I don't either but but I need a distraction so I feel the cramps I am having and I am letting my gals do the talking while I do the laughing
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Well, that's you. :P
And I'm assuming you are once again not a 50 yr old troll!🀣

But come on! He is a hawt man. Can you imagine a zombie kissing a hawt man?🀣 
And anyways, he himself said it is pretty awkward to get kissed by fans. I think he likes only his wifey kissing him.πŸ˜‰

That im sure he does. Goshh he seems SO romantic, I wonder what all he did to keep her since childhood!
molten_lava thumbnail

yeah! He seems the least bothered about the fans.πŸ˜† He will probably be lost in his own world thinking about food or his wife.πŸ˜†
molten_lava thumbnail

EUREKA :O

I found some super cool bear emoticons

---> 

Where did you find it? Post the link!πŸ˜† That bear is cuteee...
waterunder11 thumbnail

yeah! He seems the least bothered about the fans.πŸ˜† He will probably be lost in his own world thinking about food or his wife.πŸ˜†

yep he is a typical boy who doesnt care for whats around him...good thing he is a actor and doesnt let it get to his head!
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

That im sure he does. Goshh he seems SO romantic, I wonder what all he did to keep her since childhood!

oh God Ala but imagine. A romantic kid bs
Targaryen thumbnail

Where did you find it? Post the link!πŸ˜† That bear is cuteee...

Agar main link doongi toh mujhe kya milega?! :P