Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Hahah what's with you guys and blondes?! ðŸ˜†

I have 3 very close gori friends who are blonde. They are adorable! 

Hmm... yeah actually. Even blondes are humans. We cannot discriminate a certain group of people. I've never closely interacted with the blondes. So that's why I only have images of blonde jokes on them.😆
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Aww.. you are just being a good friend here.😆 Going all supportive! Yayy!
But seriously, not being beautiful also has so many advantages to it. 
1) you are never ever stared at or groped by men.😆
2) you don't have to bother about guys hitting on you. I simply don't exist for them.😆
3)I can even walk out alone in the streets at midnight without having fear of anyone following me.😆
4) I don't have to worry about a bad hair day or zits and stuff. I look blah anyway! People don't notice it coz they are used to it.😆

Ok, you are making me evil here Volder bear! DO YOU FREAKIN WANT ARNAV TO DIE IN THIS FF? Buah ah ha!
OR WAIT, BETTER IDEA. LET ME MAKE ARNAV WITNESS KHUSHI DIE IN FRONT OF HIS EYES DUE TO HIS FAULT! Buah ha ha!
DO YOU WANT THAT? TELL ME!😈

ok, I'll watch hunger games tomorrow. :)

Don't worry you will see your beauty eventually. :) I remember when I finally did. It was the best feeling ever. LOL Of course you would list the perks you crazy girl. 

NO GUMMY BEAR DON'T YOU DARE YOUNG LADY -.- IMMA FIND YOU. And YAY. I am watching Hunger Games right now actually. :D 
waterunder11 thumbnail

Aww.. you are just being a good friend here.😆 Going all supportive! Yayy!
But seriously, not being beautiful also has so many advantages to it. 
1) you are never ever stared at or groped by men.😆
2) you don't have to bother about guys hitting on you. I simply don't exist for them.😆
3)I can even walk out alone in the streets at midnight without having fear of anyone following me.😆
4) I don't have to worry about a bad hair day or zits and stuff. I look blah anyway! People don't notice it coz they are used to it.😆

Ok, you are making me evil here Volder bear! DO YOU FREAKIN WANT ARNAV TO DIE IN THIS FF? Buah ah ha!
OR WAIT, BETTER IDEA. LET ME MAKE ARNAV WITNESS KHUSHI DIE IN FRONT OF HIS EYES DUE TO HIS FAULT! Buah ha ha!
DO YOU WANT THAT? TELL ME!😈

ok, I'll watch hunger games tomorrow. :)

ZIP it. lol clearly youre overtaken by evilness tonight. Im not sure I want to talk to you and have my poor beloved story to be dead.

molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterunder11

lol I wasnt being racist..i actually dont care.

lmao yesss if I was a 50yr old guy then oh boy you would have screwed 😉

Ha ha! yeah! ðŸ˜†
So this confirms that you are not a 50 yr old troll.😛 Otherwise, you would have logged off reading my description!🤣
waterunder11 thumbnail

Hmm... yeah actually. Even blondes are humans. We cannot discriminate a certain group of people. I've never closely interacted with the blondes. So that's why I only have images of blonde jokes on them.😆

lol i actually met quite a few blondes who are SMART. I have one blonde friend...actually I am not sure if she is a blonde.
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

mush finally here sorry for taking long was catching up w/ old i-f friends

YAYY! you are back! Missed your craziness!😆
waterunder11 thumbnail
Soo umm I HATE my stomach. I dont know if this is happening because my tummys empty or what. Anyways so stupid sdhfih stomach is making loud fart sounds and my boss sits right next to me and next to her sits another secretary. Both of them can hear it. How embarrassing could life get??? Edited by waterunder11 - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys *talking in a weak voice*
Plz do pray for me having loose motions,vomiting, fever and worst of all severe stomach pain due to acidity and I even had to break my fasting due to puking so can't spam today too much
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterunder11

lol i actually met quite a few blondes who are SMART. I have one blonde friend...actually I am not sure if she is a blonde.

LMAO! That's actually funny!🤣 I thought one could spot a blonde with her hair colour. Or is there more to it?
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

Hey guys *talking in a weak voice*
Plz do pray for me having loose motions,vomiting, fever and worst of all severe stomach pain due to acidity and I even had to break my fasting due to puking so can't spam today too much

aww im sorry! I hope you feel better soon!