Users

Frequent Posters

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: loveydovey

πŸ˜†

We didn't stay because thunders and lightenings were shaking the place πŸ˜† 

and do join a group! it's always cooler to dance in a group ;) I love dancing too :D but only on parties and never on stage!!! People would throw rotten tomatoes at me πŸ˜†

Hahah oh okay now it would suck to get struck by lightning xD And oh you do huh, well you can dance with me anytime πŸ˜‰ ( This wink is so damn creepy, but I guess that's my point XD ) Anyways, I speak Sinhala :) It's very similar to Hindi. Saban, Amma, Kamare, Parivaar, and such. Loads of other words. :) Hon do you live in India or somewhere else? 
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Hahah oh okay now it would suck to get struck by lightning xD And oh you do huh, well you can dance with me anytime πŸ˜‰ ( This wink is so damn creepy, but I guess that's my point XD ) Anyways, I speak Sinhala :) It's very similar to Hindi. Saban, Amma, Kamare, Parivaar, and such. Loads of other words. :) Hon do you live in India or somewhere else? 

Oh yeah! i wouldn't want to die by a lightning now  how can I die without seeing Arhi's SG?! πŸ˜†

and yepp I'm always ready to dance with you πŸ˜ƒ

And I live in germany but i'm a desi girl πŸ˜‰

Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Oh yeah! i wouldn't want to die by a lightning now  how can I die without seeing Arhi's SG?! πŸ˜†

and yepp I'm always ready to dance with you πŸ˜ƒ

And I live in germany but i'm a desi girl πŸ˜‰

My cousin lives in Germany! Which city? And HELL YEAH. No matter where we go our cultures will be apart of us and our blood πŸ˜Š You know I love combining Bollywood and Hip pop together when I dance. When they merge together it's brilliant. Although nothing beats the beauty of Bollywood dancing. It's got an essence of culture and femininity. 
Targaryen thumbnail

My cousin lives in Germany! Which city? And HELL YEAH. No matter where we go our cultures will be apart of us and our blood πŸ˜Š You know I love combining Bollywood and Hip pop together when I dance. When they merge together it's brilliant. Although nothing beats the beauty of Bollywood dancing. It's got an essence of culture and femininity. 

Oh cool :D does she also watch IPK?! I live in Frankfurt πŸ˜‰
and I can never ever part with india or it's culture. It's a part of who I am <3 I
love bollywood too <3 especially the old movies. and have u attended any classes until now or are u just dancing on ur own practice?!
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Oh cool :D does she also watch IPK?! I live in Frankfurt πŸ˜‰
and I can never ever part with india or it's culture. It's a part of who I am <3 I
love bollywood too <3 especially the old movies. and have u attended any classes until now or are u just dancing on ur own practice?!
[/QUOTE)

Haha no love, it's a HE. Lol. But my best friend watches IPK and pretty much half of my friends I concerted em ;) My best friend coverted me and now we are converting people together. XD Awe yes, Indian culture and Lankan culture is alot similar. We got connecting histories after all so that would be it :) I want to move to India one day. I've got some goals I need to fulfill there. :) And YES I LOVE OLD MOVIES from bollywood <3 So much beauty in them. 

Well okay, I used to do dance in school back in Lanka. We had a dance team, but after I came here I couldn't go for a dance team due to well being busy. Now that I am done school I want to focus on it again properly. And yes I do dance by  myself and practice. I almost broke my neck doing a head spin once. Lol. 

Targaryen thumbnail

Haha no love, it's a HE. Lol. But my best friend watches IPK and pretty much half of my friends I concerted em ;) My best friend coverted me and now we are converting people together. XD Awe yes, Indian culture and Lankan culture is alot similar. We got connecting histories after all so that would be it :) I want to move to India one day. I've got some goals I need to fulfill there. :) And YES I LOVE OLD MOVIES from bollywood <3 So much beauty in them. 

Well okay, I used to do dance in school back in Lanka. We had a dance team, but after I came here I couldn't go for a dance team due to well being busy. Now that I am done school I want to focus on it again properly. And yes I do dance by  myself and practice. I almost broke my neck doing a head spin once. Lol. 

Ahaha woopsie πŸ˜† I donno but somehow didn't cross my mind that ur cousin could also be male!!
But here in germany I hardly have any indian or lankan friends. So I don't have any friends who watch IPK *sigh* sadly. But I have one moroccan friend whom I got hooked to IPK πŸ˜‰

And I think India, Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan are the same!!! The culture, dresses and traditions are very similar!

So dance is ur passion eh?! πŸ˜‰ And for god's sake be careful girl πŸ˜† 

and u have finished school?! I thought u were just 16?!
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
I agree! Our cultures are all the same. LOL. :) And awe same here I got no Indian or Lankan friends, But I have em online so it's all good ;) 

Dance is my passion, but so is writing XD Writing and Dance are my fav <3 :) And I am 16, but I am done high school I will be starting Uni September. I finished school very early. :) Are you in uni? And hon brb for a sec. 
Targaryen thumbnail

I agree! Our cultures are all the same. LOL. :) And awe same here I got no Indian or Lankan friends, But I have em online so it's all good ;) 

Dance is my passion, but so is writing XD Writing and Dance are my fav <3 :) And I am 16, but I am done high school I will be starting Uni September. I finished school very early. :) Are you in uni? And hon brb for a sec. 

Ohh Did u write more OSs?! I haven't read them!! give me a link to all those. I'll read them πŸ˜ƒ

and u already finished school?! πŸ˜² how did u do it?! I mean u must've started school with 4 years right?! And nah i'm not in uni! I still have to finish 1 year school *sigh*

and yep I might still be a while here. take ur time chweetu πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by loveydovey - 11 years ago
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Ohh Did u write more OSs?! I haven't read them!! give me a link to all those. I'll read them πŸ˜ƒ

and u already finished school?! πŸ˜² how did u do it?! I mean u must've started school with 4 years right?! And nah i'm not in uni! I still have to finish 1 year school *sigh*

and yep I might still be a while here. take ur time chweetu πŸ˜ƒ

That awkward moment when I don't have the links to my OS'S. LOL. I will find all of em and link all of em to you :) And I've got my FF too. So I will link em :) And I finished school because I got a double promotion :) So I skipped a grade. Which grade are you in love? 12? And I am so sorry I never can trust when my mom says, ''oh I will go on the computer for a bit'' Yeah right -.- Bit was like 4 hours! Okay not really, but it felt like it. Lol. 
claireDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyo !!!!!
how r u doing bears??
just popped into say hi...
 i won't be logging onto IF for the next 19 days...
my exam starts next week..so i won't be here for a while..will be highly inactive..(like i was highly active since last 3 weeksπŸ˜†)

keep spamming girls...u r gonna finish 5 more threads ATLEAST before i return...
muthu n gags ,,dnt forget to pm ur updates...will comment on em once i return...

luv u all...hugsss
(this is my 500 th postπŸ˜†)