Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 (Page 97)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

lol molten lava youre hilarious!!

gosh you asked me my age and name before i came on here to make sure im not som "80 yr old pervert" drooling over you!!! hhaha LOL

Nah! that was just my craziness talking. I go high at times. As if I'm on drugs. -.- But that's just me at night.LOL

Actually I wanted to know your age and name. But I had to put the 80 yr old pervert for the dramatic effect!TongueLOL


hehe yeh figured. Dude late night makes me go high as well. I wonder why?

I guess it's our hormones acting weird after seeing Arnav Singh Raizada.LOL

btw, random question, when's your B'day?


lol why? it was last week july 17th :-)

Just like that. A belated Happy Birthday then!Party


thankyou! Big smile

whens yours?

Jan 29. Six more months to go. 


OMG thats when my sisters is!! haha cool!

Wah! Is your sister as crazy as me?Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11Mephisto

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
That awkward moment when all talk about something and I have no clue about it. :/
Guess I'll go back to my FF then.
Don't be surprised if I'm popping in and out randomly.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11Mephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

That awkward moment when all talk about something and I have no clue about it. :/
Guess I'll go back to my FF then.
Don't be surprised if I'm popping in and out randomly.LOL

haha don't feel embarrassed gummy bear LOL we are all crazy here. So no worries ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Have u guys seen tiya's post?! since that time this song is refusing to go out of my head LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

lol molten lava youre hilarious!!

gosh you asked me my age and name before i came on here to make sure im not som "80 yr old pervert" drooling over you!!! hhaha LOL



Nah! that was just my craziness talking. I go high at times. As if I'm on drugs. -.- But that's just me at night.LOL

Actually I wanted to know your age and name. But I had to put the 80 yr old pervert for the dramatic effect!TongueLOL


hehe yeh figured. Dude late night makes me go high as well. I wonder why?


I guess it's our hormones acting weird after seeing Arnav Singh Raizada.LOL

btw, random question, when's your B'day?


lol why? it was last week july 17th :-)


Just like that. A belated Happy Birthday then!Party


thankyou! Big smile

whens yours?


Jan 29. Six more months to go.
[areBR]
OMG thats when my sisters is!! haha cool!


Wah! Is your sister as crazy as me?Silly
arre yaar kohi nahi tumhara craziness ko    match kar sakta well except mr buah haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 2788

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Have u guys seen tiya's post?! since that time this song is refusing to go out of my head LOL



omg I love that song and so does my 10 yr old cousin..hes a guy :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 2788

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

That awkward moment when all talk about something and I have no clue about it. :/
Guess I'll go back to my FF then.
Don't be surprised if I'm popping in and out randomly.LOL


Oh please take your time on that ff!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 5105

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by waterunder11

lol molten lava youre hilarious!!

gosh you asked me my age and name before i came on here to make sure im not som "80 yr old pervert" drooling over you!!! hhaha LOL



Nah! that was just my craziness talking. I go high at times. As if I'm on drugs. -.- But that's just me at night.LOL

Actually I wanted to know your age and name. But I had to put the 80 yr old pervert for the dramatic effect!TongueLOL


hehe yeh figured. Dude late night makes me go high as well. I wonder why?


I guess it's our hormones acting weird after seeing Arnav Singh Raizada.LOL

btw, random question, when's your B'day?


lol why? it was last week july 17th :-)


Just like that. A belated Happy Birthday then!Party


thankyou! Big smile

whens yours?


Jan 29. Six more months to go.
[areBR]
OMG thats when my sisters is!! haha cool!


Wah! Is your sister as crazy as me?Silly
arre yaar kohi nahi tumhara craziness ko    match kar sakta well except mr buah haha

Mr Buaha ha ha? No chance. I won't get a Mr. Buha ha ha anyway. :/

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1197   Views: 30707

Nomaa. 1197 30707 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 601   Views: 35414

-tehreem- 601 35414 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
KPS#74-Invite Only- MainHoonAadatSeyMajboor <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112

Author: gia.khan   Replies: 895   Views: 33962

gia.khan 895 33962 11 August 2012 at 9:26am by REA_33
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 479   Views: 18354

rainydays. 479 18354 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: debayon   Replies: 345   Views: 21891

debayon 345 21891 20 June 2012 at 8:09am by The-ShakMeister

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index