Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 (Page 83)

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Yeah. They need to introduce some nice tracks to revive this serial. You know Bade acche lagte hain, that serial had so low trps and all of a sudden, with the five year leap and a new guy into the picture, the serial's trps have sky rocketed. 

Oh really?! Shocked

But I also heard that that fatty married his wife's sister after the leap?! Dead IPK can never get into that direction. Imagine Arnav marrying Payal Ewww gros!!!

But our show has to do something fast! NOW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Yeah. They need to introduce some nice tracks to revive this serial. You know Bade acche lagte hain, that serial had so low trps and all of a sudden, with the five year leap and a new guy into the picture, the serial's trps have sky rocketed. 

Oh really?! Shocked

But I also heard that that fatty married his wife's sister after the leap?! Dead IPK can never get into that direction. Imagine Arnav marrying Payal Ewww gros!!!

ok, that part is gross! I didn't know that. But I liked the introduction of that kid. That kid is cute.

I say that maybe they could show Khushi leaving the house and moving into another city, where she starts a new life without telling anyone. Then they can show Arnav searching for her desparately and then one fine day they meet once again. In the mean time, let Anji have her kid and maybe let Shyam come back. That would be awesome actually. Arnav going all despo, his redemption can start from there.

Edited by molten_lava - 25 July 2012 at 2:56am

Mephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Some P7 segment update

My were stuck up at this part Silly:

Arnav's hand on Khushi's shoulder saying something.
Next scene pinning her to door.

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Some P7 segment update

LOL
I was shocked at the Arnav taking part in Raksha Bandhan contest!Silly
As if anyone would want to make him a Bhai! Dead

Mephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Oh really?! Shocked

ok, that part is gross! I didn't know that. But I liked the introduction of that kid. That kid is cute.

I say that maybe they could show Khushi leaving the house and moving into another city, where she starts a new life without telling anyone. Then they can show Arnav searching for her desparately and then one fine day they meet once again. In the mean time, let Anji have her kid and maybe let Shyam come back. That would be awesome actually. Arnav going all despo, his redemption can start from there.

I have seen some promos and that kid is really sweet :D

And I agree completely about the separation part! Actually when Mishty said that Khushi will leave RM and lie to Arnav I thoguht this was the exact thing that would happen. But sadly it didn't :/ 

I already imagined in my head Khushi working as a teacher, Arnav searching for her frantically and one day Arnav suddenly pops up infront of Khushi LOL

molten_lava

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Some P7 segment update

LOL
I was shocked at the Arnav taking part in Raksha Bandhan contest!Silly
As if anyone would want to make him a Bhai! Dead

Hhahaha I can see Arnav losing this LOL Maybe the fatty from BALH would win but not our hotty ;)

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

And I agree completely about the separation part! Actually when Mishty said that Khushi will leave RM and lie to Arnav I thoguht this was the exact thing that would happen. But sadly it didn't :/ 

I already imagined in my head Khushi working as a teacher, Arnav searching for her frantically and one day Arnav suddenly pops up infront of Khushi LOL

yeah, like Jab we met! Actually even I imagined her as a teacher!LOL
They could make her go back to Lucknow and then they could even bring out some track on their past. 
Imagine Arnav seeing Khushi after 3-6 months and then, we can have dhamakedar intense scenes between them. All that pinning, pushing, pulling with all that anger.Silly

Mephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

yeah, like Jab we met! Actually even I imagined her as a teacher!LOL
They could make her go back to Lucknow and then they could even bring out some track on their past. 
Imagine Arnav seeing Khushi after 3-6 months and then, we can have dhamakedar intense scenes between them. All that pinning, pushing, pulling with all that anger.Silly

I am not kidding even I thought of Jab we met LOL

And the scenes would be blast between them.

I imagined Khushi still wearing sindoor and managal  sutra. So when Khushi denies Arnav as her husband I pictured a scene where he pins her to the wall and fingers her mangalsutra with his thumb and index finger saying "toh yeh kyun pehen rahi hain?! Isse tod doon?!" ;)

molten_lava

Go to top