S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 (Page 77)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by molten_lava

LOL

But remember one thing for sure. Don't keep ur expectation high for a kiss. We are not going to get one. :/
SP won't allow it at prime time and Sarun won't agree for it. Although I do wish they use some camera trick or atleast make it appear like they did kiss.Silly so until then, we will only have interupptions!LOL

I was always sure that a lip lock kiss will never happen. But they could at least show that it happened. Like they showed in the old hindi movies?! LOL

It's actually pretty illogical that they didn't even kiss yet! With the same amount of sexual tension a real life couple would've done it long long backWink 

ROFL I can imagine the two flowers suddenly popping out of nowhere when they are about to kiss and the screen goes blank!ROFL

Ooh! Our ASR is a man of strong self control!Wink Don't underestimate him!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

I just went to the forum and right now, it is a crazy place. There's negativity all around. -.-
I'm so glad we have this chat club. Otherwise, by now, I would have gone crazy. It's so bad out there that I feel scared to even step into that place. :/
haha i didnt even go there since one week n thk god i.didnt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Oh yes he is as strong as steel. Sometimes I do wonder if his Chotey doesn't have any problemsWink No don't give me that W*F look :P

But whenever there are posts trying to justify that Arnav is a virgin I laugh my ass off. If Arnav is a virgin then I am queen of england LOL

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

I just went to the forum and right now, it is a crazy place. There's negativity all around. -.-
I'm so glad we have this chat club. Otherwise, by now, I would have gone crazy. It's so bad out there that I feel scared to even step into that place. :/

Where did you disappear all of a sudden?
I thought you dozed off after all the exhaustion by typing through the phone.LOL

Targaryen

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

I thought you dozed off after all the exhaustion by typing through the phone.LOL
i was in the fanfiction section duh i came back and i saw the gutterness is back

molten_lavaTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

i was in the fanfiction section duh i came back and i saw the gutterness is back

Jaanu when did we ever come out of the gutter?! Wink

molten_lava-chamkilli-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Oh yes he is as strong as steel. Sometimes I do wonder if his Chotey doesn't have any problemsWink No don't give me that W*F look :P

But whenever there are posts trying to justify that Arnav is a virgin I laugh my ass off. If Arnav is a virgin then I am queen of england LOL

ROFL
Chotey was too scared of seeing Shyam and Khushi hug each other in the terrace that he simply refused to stand in attention.WinkLOL
Now slowly slowly chotey is gathering courage and trying to be the man!LOL

I know Arnav is not a virgin but somehow I prefer to imagine him as virgin. I know I'm weird but there is some innocence in him that doesn't allow me to look at him in that angle. :/

Targaryen

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

LOL

But remember one thing for sure. Don't keep ur expectation high for a kiss. We are not going to get one. :/
SP won't allow it at prime time and Sarun won't agree for it. Although I do wish they use some camera trick or atleast make it appear like they did kiss.Sillyso until then, we will only have interupptions!LOL

I was always sure that a lip lock kiss will never happen. But they could at least show that it happened. Like they showed in the old hindi movies?!LOL

It's actually pretty illogical that they didn't even kiss yet! With the same amount of sexual tension a real life couple would've done itlong long backWink

ROFLI can imagine the two flowers suddenly popping out of nowhere when they are about to kiss and the screen goes blank!ROFL

Ooh! Our ASR is a man of strong self control!WinkDon't underestimate him!LOL
*puts hand up in the air*it wasnt me it was her *points to sneha*

molten_lavaTargaryen

Go to top