Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 (Page 75)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by molten_lava

Yeah I like the song too, but not really fond of SRK. I think I only liked him Baazigar and Darr. And some movies of 1992- 1995.
After that he became unbearable for me. Never liked him in romantic flicks. :/
And then I liked him in Kal ho na ho and Don.

Hmm I'm not a big fan of him but I do like him!!! DDLJ is one epic movie Big smile Have u seen it?! If not then you're missing something. And I even love Veer Zaara. I cry like a baby every time I watch that movie! And main hoon na is also a fun movie Wink

Now that you say, yeah. I liked him in Main hoon na too.
I don't like such romantic movies like DDLJ. I've watched parts of it but somehow, I cannot tolerate SRK in KKHH, DDLJ, DTPH. I found him overacting and annoying. Maybe that's just me. -.-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
One scene I'll never get tired watching of! Gosh this still gives me goose bumps Silly

molten_lava

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Yeah I like the song too, but not really fond of SRK. I think I only liked him Baazigar and Darr. And some movies of 1992- 1995.

Hmm I'm not a big fan of him but I do like him!!! DDLJ is one epic movie Big smile Have u seen it?! If not then you're missing something. And I even love Veer Zaara. I cry like a baby every time I watch that movie! And main hoon na is also a fun movie Wink

I don't like such romantic movies like DDLJ. I've watched parts of it but somehow, I cannot tolerate SRK in KKHH, DDLJ, DTPH. I found him overacting and annoying. Maybe that's just me. -.-

Hahha I love all the movies you mentioned LOL But it's ok that u don't like him. Even my mom isn't fond of him Wink

molten_lava

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Hmm I'm not a big fan of him but I do like him!!! DDLJ is one epic movieBig smileHave u seen it?! If not then you're missing something. And I even love Veer Zaara. I cry like a baby every time I watch that movie! And main hoon na is also a fun movieWink

Hahha I love all the movies you mentionedLOLBut it's ok that u don't like him. Even my mom isn't fond of himWink
i loved srk in his first movie deewana w/ divys bharti and rishi kapoor and dont ask about how muxh my mom loves srk it is like how much i love well take out the two zeros

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaTargaryen

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Hahha I love all the movies you mentioned LOL But it's ok that u don't like him. Even my mom isn't fond of him Wink
LOL but that's just me. I don't like any bollywood actor as such. I like them only in some movies. For example, Salman Khan was my favorite in Hum dil de chuke sanam, pyaar kiya to darna kya, mujse shaadi karogi and Amir Khan in Gajini, 3 idiots and Hrithik in Kaho na pyaar hai and Koi mil gaya.

I think the only actor I've been crazy till now is Barun Sobti. I swear this man has made a serious person like me crazy.

Targaryen

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

One scene I'll never get tired watching of! Gosh this still gives me goose bumps Silly

U bad girl! naughty naughty!Wink

Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

LOL but that's just me. I don't like any bollywood actor as such. I like them only in some movies. For example, Salman Khan was my favorite in Hum dil de chuke sanam, pyaar kiya to darna kya, mujse shaadi karogi and Amir Khan in Gajini, 3 idiots and Hrithik in Kaho na pyaar hai and Koi mil gaya.

I think the only actor I've been crazy till now is Barun Sobti. I swear this man has made a serious person like me crazy.

Ohh I totally get you Wink I loved Aamir in 3 idiots too LOL I love that movie <3

And pleej. Who doesn't drool over Sobti?! Wink He is such a hotty and his characterization as ASR just makes him sexier Blushing 

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I just went to the forum and right now, it is a crazy place. There's negativity all around. -.-
I'm so glad we have this chat club. Otherwise, by now, I would have gone crazy. It's so bad out there that I feel scared to even step into that place. :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen-chamkilli-

Go to top