Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by waterunder11

Ok, one question I've always wanted to ask a person who is fasting.
Ur from US right?
So I heard that you ppl in US, UK fast from early morning and break your fast only at 9:00pm coz sun sets late there. HOW DO YOU MANAGE THAT LONG? :O
I mean here people break their fasts at around 7:30 but you ppl have another 2 more hours.
Isn't that unfair on you guys?

Yeah its a 16hr fast Cry

lol its not abt fair or unfair. the sun just sets late here. in winter the fast is real short! how do we do it? umm idk, last yr was easy. this yr i have got this forum! i set my work and class schedule in the afternoon and evening. I sleep in late in the morning. its working out fine so far. I just started fasting...

Ooh! So that means in winter it will be just 6 hours fast?LOLBut then you will have to wait for it for the next 12 years!

It's ok, We will be motivational here and help you get through with it.
Btw, I've always wanted to fast, but I cannot bear eating food in the early hours of morning. But who cares, I'll join the others for iftar meal. The food is so tempting and I cannot resist it.LOL
why why not magically teleport to our place we cook and order wlot of delicious food and tom eating chole

I don't want chole :/ Chole is everyday food at my house. -.-
I want yummy biryani!LOL
[/QUOTE]

My mom is an expert in cooking biryani Wink we're all hyderabadis. Ever heard of hyderabadi biryani?!

And right now I would gladly eat some chat!!! It's so unfair there's not even a single chat shop hereDead grr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Ur from US right?
So I heard that you ppl in US, UK fast from early morning and break your fast only at 9:00pm coz sun sets late there. HOW DO YOU MANAGE THAT LONG? :O
I mean here people break their fasts at around 7:30 but you ppl have another 2 more hours.

Yeah its a 16hr fast Cry

lol its not abt fair or unfair. the sun just sets late here. in winter the fast is real short! how do we do it? umm idk, last yr was easy. this yr i have got this forum! i set my work and class schedule in the afternoon and evening. I sleep in late in the morning. its working out fine so far. I just started fasting...

Ooh! So that means in winter it will be just 6 hours fast?LOLBut then you will have to wait for it for the next 12 years!

Btw, I've always wanted to fast, but I cannot bear eating food in the early hours of morning. But who cares, I'll join the others for iftar meal. The food is so tempting and I cannot resist it.LOL
why why not magically teleport to our place we cook and order wlot of delicious food and tom eating chole

I want yummy biryani!LOL
[/QUOTE]

Oh god biryani is a everyday food at my house but i still LOVE it!!

Damn yes gummy bear, you'll be giving us more arnav and khushi for the later yrs Day Dreaming

cvs to kuch dene wale nahi hai Angry

molten_lavaTargaryen

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Ur from US right?

Yeah its a 16hr fast Cry

I want yummy biryani!LOL

My mom is an expert in cooking biryani Wink we're all hyderabadis. Ever heard of hyderabadi biryani?!

And right now I would gladly eat some chat!!! It's so unfair there's not even a single chat shop hereDead grr
[/QUOTE]

aahhh Im so HAPPY to meet a hyderabadi!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Ur from US right?

Yeah its a 16hr fast Cry

I want yummy biryani!LOL
[/QUOTE] uugh...u are like my mom she loves biryani like makees it every three days so what would u like veg,chicken,mutton,beef,keema sindhi biryani hyderabai or a different kind

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lavaTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Ur from US right?

Yeah its a 16hr fast Cry

I want yummy biryani!LOL

[/QUOTE]

Tehhehe LOL you're chweet Big smile

But I am hardly in hyderabad. We fly over there just once in a year *sigh*
molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Ur from US right?

Yeah its a 16hr fast Cry

I want yummy biryani!LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yup, I've eaten that. One of the best Biryanis of the country. 
Even my mom used to prepare such wonderful biryani. But now I miss it.

ouch! no chaat shop in germany. That sucks! 
Atleast here in my place, there are some shops for desi food.

waterunder11Targaryen-chamkilli-

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Ur from US right?

Yeah its a 16hr fast Cry

I want yummy biryani!LOL

Tehhehe LOL you're chweet Big smile

But I am hardly in hyderabad. We fly over there just once in a year *sigh*
[/QUOTE]

I lived there for four , four n half yrs. Its been four yrs since i visited and I do not miss it all!

molten_lavaTargaryen

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Ur from US right?

Yeah its a 16hr fast Cry

I want yummy biryani!LOL

Yup, I've eaten that. One of the best Biryanis of the country. 
Even my mom used to prepare such wonderful biryani. But now I miss it.

ouch! no chaat shop in germany. That sucks! 
Atleast here in my place, there are some shops for desi food.
[/QUOTE]

lol the indian store in my town closed down. There is no chaat place here either :(.

molten_lavaTargaryen-chamkilli-

Go to top