Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 (Page 37)

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

The track is shaping up really well. And for the first time in weeks I enjoyed the scene between Arnav and Anji today!!! Started liking her again :)

I never had a problem with anjali as i could understnd her. But if u disliked her then i think you should continue with it cause i still think there is something very fishy about her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mephisto-chamkilli-

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

^ Hotness ko Arnav Singh Raizada naam dein? Wink

And the precap!!! I am so damn sure Khushi pakda jayegi LOL 

It'll be a treat to watch when she'll try to make excuses but fails miserably. I can mentally imagine Arnav bitwa's smirk alreadyLOL

Seriously!! gah did you see the spoiler pics? we get a sneak peak of that smirk i guess :D

Blushing Seems as if he is full in action

Hey did you notice that she is the one pulling at his shirt?! Just noticed now..What might have made her do that?

So our sherni is actively participating too Blushing

Me likey DancingI am sure this scene is gonna be tomorrow! *glares at the clock to run faster*

-happilyunknown-chamkilli-

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

The track is shaping up really well. And for the first time in weeks I enjoyed the scene between Arnav and Anji today!!! Started liking her again :)

I never had a problem with anjali as i could understnd her. But if u disliked her then i think you should continue with it cause i still think there is something very fishy about her.

Somehow at the beginning I was able to sympathize with her but in between the CVs got it wrong. I liked the basic idea and could understand her but the actual execution sucked big time LOL

And she's gonna meet Shyam D'ohBut i guess the convo between Anji and Arnav today had a purpose ;) I guess Anji will be the one who will ask for Khushi's hand for her Chote later on Big smile

-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

It'll be a treat to watch when she'll try to make excuses but fails miserably. I can mentally imagine Arnav bitwa's smirk alreadyLOL

Seriously!! gah did you see the spoiler pics? we get a sneak peak of that smirk i guess :D

Hey did you notice that she is the one pulling at his shirt?! Just noticed now..What might have made her do that?

Me likey DancingI am sure this scene is gonna be tomorrow! *glares at the clock to run faster*

ACTIVE PARTICIPANT she isLOL Looks like he scared her.

You know he asked anjali wedr she didn't want him alive or someting like that. I hope he says something like that to khushi nd she would automatically cover his mouth or..*winks suggestively* clings to his shirt or smeting. :D

Mephisto-chamkilli-

-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Somehow at the beginning I was able to sympathize with her but in between the CVs got it wrong. I liked the basic idea and could understand her but the actual execution sucked big time LOL

And she's gonna meet Shyam D'ohBut i guess the convo between Anji and Arnav today had a purpose ;) I guess Anji will be the one who will ask for Khushi's hand for her Chote later on Big smile

Ya agree kinda with the execution thing.

You think anjali has it in her to actually take revenge on shyam? I don't think that she will act like this in front of her brother. The CV's wouldn't go to that extent of ruining the character. So somehow im forced to believe what i saw today.

Mephisto-chamkilli-

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

You know he asked anjali wedr she didn't want him alive or someting like that. I hope he says something like that to khushi nd she would automatically cover his mouth or..*winks suggestively* clings to his shirt or smeting. :D

That is a delicious idea my butter bear Blushing 

Koosie covering his mouth and him biting her fingers Embarrassed OK I will stop now lolz LOL

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Ya agree kinda with the execution thing.

You think anjali has it in her to actually take revenge on shyam? I don't think that she will act like this in front of her brother. The CV's wouldn't go to that extent of ruining the character. So somehow im forced to believe what i saw today.

Nah I didn't mean that she is gonna take a revenge. I just mentioned it because i was confused. Because on one hand I am sure Anji is gonna ask for Khushi's hand somewhere down the line and on the other hand she's gonna meet Shyam this week.

I am just confused Wacko

-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

That is a delicious idea my butter bear Blushing 

Koosie covering his mouth and him biting her fingers Embarrassed OK I will stop now lolz LOL

Now im feeling the urge to ryt an OS*I hate you for giving me ideas!*

Mephisto-chamkilli-

Go to top