Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 (Page 139)

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

My story starts since I was born.. My family was poor. And I was terribly having asma. My dad... he was violent. Once I turned 4 every day I got abused along with my mom. Along the line a man I didn't know molested me. I am not sure whether he went far because I can't remember all that well. 10 years we suffered like that. I was just like Arnav. I put an angry front. I pushed away everyone and I wanted commit suicide. But thank god my heavenly father stopped me that day. Anyways, I kept praying, and fighting. Eventually we got to come to Canada. Dad was more mellow and we had peace, but the scars were still deeply infested in to my body. I was afraid to open up to anyone. Every day I saw nightmares. But someone entered to my life and changed it all. My first boy friend. He was the perfect guy. Loving, understanding, caring. I could literally speak to him about anything. We had something for 10 months. Something so deep and special. I thought everything was amazing and finally gained my trust in men, but it was all an illusion. He was not what I thought he was. 3 days before I told him my dark secret about the molestation. And I thanked him for loving me and respecting me, but 3 days later he cheated on me. That's when everything I believed in shattered. So now I cannot trust anybody, especially men. Every time I think there is a good guy I think it's an illusion. Too much pain. So this is why I prefer being single, but it sucks, because I have always wanted to be mother. So that I can give all the love I couldn't get as a child. 

Oh wow. I just told my life story... 

First of all, I'm sending virtual big hugs to you. And I pray that you have a happy future ahead and can move on from this.
One thing I would say to you is that you were too young that time. And even probably the guy. So at that age, guys are never serious. They only want casual stuff. Actually you are too young even right now. Maybe once you cross 20 and have a degree and a job, I'm sure you will meet many more good guys who will be serious for a relationship. And if you still don't find anyone, I'll send some hot lankan guys to your place ;)

About the mother thingy, even I've always wanted to be one. But as I said, I'm gonna end up a 50 yr old virgin. But like Barney, I won't be sad, I'll be awesome instead. So I've made back up plans to adopt orphan kids. That way they will be happy too and me too. Big smile

I dont want to be a mother.

Edited by waterunder11 - 26 July 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Omg thats crazy. I dont know what to say right now besides I am sorry. How did your dad mellow down?

I have issues with my mom and right now Im going through a phase where I love her only for the sake God and its hard. I cant be myself after we go through some things. How is your relationship with your dad now?

What happened to you and your mom?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-chamkilli-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for the positive light <3 I am holding on to those words. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava-chamkilli-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

My story starts since I was born.. My family was poor. And I was terribly having asma. My dad... he was violent. Once I turned 4 every day I got abused along with my mom. Along the line a man I didn't know molested me. I am not sure whether he went far because I can't remember all that well. 10 years we suffered like that. I was just like Arnav. I put an angry front. I pushed away everyone and I wanted commit suicide. But thank god my heavenly father stopped me that day. Anyways, I kept praying, and fighting. Eventually we got to come to Canada. Dad was more mellow and we had peace, but the scars were still deeply infested in to my body. I was afraid to open up to anyone. Every day I saw nightmares. But someone entered to my life and changed it all. My first boy friend. He was the perfect guy. Loving, understanding, caring. I could literally speak to him about anything. We had something for 10 months. Something so deep and special. I thought everything was amazing and finally gained my trust in men, but it was all an illusion. He was not what I thought he was. 3 days before I told him my dark secret about the molestation. And I thanked him for loving me and respecting me, but 3 days later he cheated on me. That's when everything I believed in shattered. So now I cannot trust anybody, especially men. Every time I think there is a good guy I think it's an illusion. Too much pain. So this is why I prefer being single, but it sucks, because I have always wanted to be mother. So that I can give all the love I couldn't get as a child. 

Oh wow. I just told my life story... 

First of all, I'm sending virtual big hugs to you. And I pray that you have a happy future ahead and can move on from this.
One thing I would say to you is that you were too young that time. And even probably the guy. So at that age, guys are never serious. They only want casual stuff. Actually you are too young even right now. Maybe once you cross 20 and have a degree and a job, I'm sure you will meet many more good guys who will be serious for a relationship. And if you still don't find anyone, I'll send some hot lankan guys to your place ;)

About the mother thingy, even I've always wanted to be one. But as I said, I'm gonna end up a 50 yr old virgin. But like Barney, I won't be sad, I'll be awesome instead. So I've made back up plans to adopt orphan kids. That way they will be happy too and me too. Big smile

I dont want to be a mother.

but Why?
Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Omg thats crazy. I dont know what to say right now besides I am sorry. How did your dad mellow down?

I have issues with my mom and right now Im going through a phase where I love her only for the sake God and its hard. I cant be myself after we go through some things. How is your relationship with your dad now?

Yes angel, would you like to tell us? <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Thank you guys for the positive light <3 I am holding on to those words. :)

yeah, just remember that we are always there for you if you need to talk about anything. :)

waterunder11Dalmuthuya

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Yes angel, would you like to tell us? <3 

Its personal. Its more of an old age/ young age mentality crash and cultural problems. She is a typical hyderabadi and her personalitys cultural. I just dont get along..sadly neither does my sister. And its because of this I dont want to be a mother. you see i believe in history repeats and I am sure i break my moms heart a lot...i dont want that happening with me and my kids.

Edited by waterunder11 - 26 July 2012 at 2:07pm

Dalmuthuyamolten_lava

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Wow i am embarrassed i never had a dark past but i would like to say that whoa gals u got sabur there

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11Dalmuthuyamolten_lava

Go to top