India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 (Page 137)

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I am sorry rachel for what you had to see but you wouldnt have been you today if you had not gone through that. I figured your mom had cancer, never wanted to ask you though :/. she still in my prayers! and your dads a sweetheart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava-chamkilli-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by molten_lava

Ok, I'll share my own experience to volderbear to show that life isn't that bad.

Here's the story of my own parents.

My dad's originally from a village and my mom from the city. They had an arranged marriage where my mom didn't know that he was from a village. So the first day of their marriage, my mom had the shock of her life. she lived in the village for six months. My dad was a banker though. So after my mom was pregnant with me, they moved to the city. And then life's struggle began. My mom was unhappy with my dad because there was always a clash in a city vs village thinking. I've grown up seeing violent fights everyday with my parents. Ok in the middle so many things happened. It was so bad, it went till the divorce stage. And I was asked to chose to whom I will live with.

And then three years ago, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. And that changed everything in our lives. Even today my mom fights with my dad, but both love each other. Both realised that they loved each other only after this event.
Inspite of fighting constantly for 20 yrs of marriage, my dad is still beside my mom on her death bed. So yeah, men aren't always bad and there is still hope.

</div>

Oh sweet heart <3 I will pray for your mom. I am trying and I will keep trying.. hopefully I find someone who has unconditional love.

And even if you don't find one, you have me.LOLWe'll go on a world tour and have fun. chuck the men!Tongue

<div>
LOL And this is why you are my Gummy Bear <3LOL
hey what about me bears fine i see how it is

waterunder11molten_lava

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I am now 100% sure that these mosquitoes fell in love me

waterunder11molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Ok, I'll share my own experience to volderbear to show that life isn't that bad.

My dad's originally from a village and my mom from the city. They had an arranged marriage where my mom didn't know that he was from a village. So the first day of their marriage, my mom had the shock of her life. she lived in the village for six months. My dad was a banker though. So after my mom was pregnant with me, they moved to the city. And then life's struggle began. My mom was unhappy with my dad because there was always a clash in a city vs village thinking. I've grown up seeing violent fights everyday with my parents. Ok in the middle so many things happened. It was so bad, it went till the divorce stage. And I was asked to chose to whom I will live with.

And then three years ago, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. And that changed everything in our lives. Even today my mom fights with my dad, but both love each other. Both realised that they loved each other only after this event.
Inspite of fighting constantly for 20 yrs of marriage, my dad is still beside my mom on her death bed. So yeah, men aren't always bad and there is still hope.

</div>

Oh sweet heart <3 I will pray for your mom. I am trying and I will keep trying.. hopefully I find someone who has unconditional love.

And even if you don't find one, you have me.LOLWe'll go on a world tour and have fun. chuck the men!Tongue

<div>

Come we'll all go on a world tour. Bears only!LOL
We'll go to Madagascar, Bali, Iceland, Chile, Congo, Alaska. WinkLOL

waterunder11-chamkilli-

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

I am now 100% sure that these mosquitoes fell in love me

they like sweet ppl like you :p

Dalmuthuyamolten_lava

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

Come we'll all go on a world tour. Bears only!LOL
We'll go to Madagascar, Bali, Iceland, Chile, Congo, Alaska. WinkLOL

please!! im gonna come even if i am not invited!

Edited by waterunder11 - 26 July 2012 at 1:44pm

Dalmuthuyamolten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

I am sorry rachel for what you had to see but you wouldnt have been you today if you had not gone through that. I figured your mom had cancer, never wanted to ask you though :/. she still in my prayers! and your dads a sweetheart.

I guess you are right. I can understand people better now, cause I know the pain that they feel. 
That's why  my FF gets too heart wrenching at times. 
Btw, I've planned for a heart wrenching scene next update. But being with you guys, I'm feeling happy happy these days that I can't get into sad mode :/ and that's why I'm stuck. Blah!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11Dalmuthuya-chamkilli-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
My story starts since I was born.. My family was poor. And I was terribly having asma. My dad... he was violent. Once I turned 4 every day I got abused along with my mom. Along the line a man I didn't know molested me. I am not sure whether he went far because I can't remember all that well. 10 years we suffered like that. I was just like Arnav. I put an angry front. I pushed away everyone and I wanted commit suicide. But thank god my heavenly father stopped me that day. Anyways, I kept praying, and fighting. Eventually we got to come to Canada. Dad was more mellow and we had peace, but the scars were still deeply infested in to my body. I was afraid to open up to anyone. Every day I saw nightmares. But someone entered to my life and changed it all. My first boy friend. He was the perfect guy. Loving, understanding, caring. I could literally speak to him about anything. We had something for 10 months. Something so deep and special. I thought everything was amazing and finally gained my trust in men, but it was all an illusion. He was not what I thought he was. 3 days before I told him my dark secret about the molestation. And I thanked him for loving me and respecting me, but 3 days later he cheated on me. That's when everything I believed in shattered. So now I cannot trust anybody, especially men. Every time I think there is a good guy I think it's an illusion. Too much pain. So this is why I prefer being single, but it sucks, because I have always wanted to be mother. So that I can give all the love I couldn't get as a child. 

Oh wow. I just told my life story... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava-chamkilli-

Go to top