India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 (Page 136)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Ok, I'll share my own experience to volderbear to show that life isn't that bad.

Here's the story of my own parents.

My dad's originally from a village and my mom from the city. They had an arranged marriage where my mom didn't know that he was from a village. So the first day of their marriage, my mom had the shock of her life. she lived in the village for six months. My dad was a banker though. So after my mom was pregnant with me, they moved to the city. And then life's struggle began. My mom was unhappy with my dad because there was always a clash in a city vs village thinking. I've grown up seeing violent fights everyday with my parents. Ok in the middle so many things happened. It was so bad, it went till the divorce stage. And I was asked to chose to whom I will live with. 

And then three years ago, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. And that changed everything in our lives. Even today my mom fights with my dad, but both love each other. Both realised that they loved each other only after this event. 
Inspite of fighting constantly for 20 yrs of marriage, my dad is still beside my mom on her death bed. So yeah, men aren't always bad and there is still hope.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11Dalmuthuya-chamkilli-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Ok, I'll share my own experience to volderbear to show that life isn't that bad.

My dad's originally from a village and my mom from the city. They had an arranged marriage where my mom didn't know that he was from a village. So the first day of their marriage, my mom had the shock of her life. she lived in the village for six months. My dad was a banker though. So after my mom was pregnant with me, they moved to the city. And then life's struggle began. My mom was unhappy with my dad because there was always a clash in a city vs village thinking. I've grown up seeing violent fights everyday with my parents. Ok in the middle so many things happened. It was so bad, it went till the divorce stage. And I was asked to chose to whom I will live with. 

And then three years ago, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. And that changed everything in our lives. Even today my mom fights with my dad, but both love each other. Both realised that they loved each other only after this event. 
Inspite of fighting constantly for 20 yrs of marriage, my dad is still beside my mom on her death bed. So yeah, men aren't always bad and there is still hope.

Oh sweet heart <3 I will pray for your mom. I am trying and I will keep trying.. hopefully I find someone who has unconditional love. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

aaaw by struggle u really did go through alot wanna a beary bear hug

Dalmuthuyamolten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Oh sweet heart <3 I will pray for your mom. I am trying and I will keep trying.. hopefully I find someone who has unconditional love. 

And even if you don't find one, you have me.LOL We'll go on a world tour and have fun. chuck the men!Tongue

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I wish I had the guts to share my past. But alas, I can't. 

waterunder11molten_lava-chamkilli-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

And even if you don't find one, you have me.LOL We'll go on a world tour and have fun. chuck the men!Tongue

LOL And this is why you are my Gummy Bear <3 LOL

molten_lava-chamkilli-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

You know you can try. It helps to speak with anonymous people coz we won't judge you in any way. :)

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

You know you can try. It helps to speak with anonymous people coz we won't judge you in any way. :)

Alright... here I go then... 

waterunder11molten_lava

Go to top