India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 (Page 133)

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
It all depends on circumstances. In my opinion love is the way because it is beautiful to one day tell your own kids about how we met and all... But arranged can be amazing too. While in the marriage you fall in love, which is beautiful. How ever in my reality neither. I love marriage. It's something very sacred to me. The feeling of being a mother, the feeling of being a wife is something so special and I keep them close to my heart, but the cruel realities of life have made me afraid of marriage. To me men are monsters. They only can hurt. And I am not talking just about relationships. There's always more the coin. So marriage is a no no to me, but I will get married only since my parents want me to. I hope my perspective changes. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava-chamkilli-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Hey did ya bears listen to the song call mashallah from the movie ek tha tiger it is a good and stuck in my head i like it

dude how do you stay in touch with bollywood? Its so hard. I seriously have to put in efforts to keep up with this show.

I guess maybe because you live in US. But here, I only watch Indian channels. That's why I'm up to date with all the bollywood stuff. As I said, Dubai is a mini India!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11Dalmuthuya-chamkilli-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
[YOUTUBE]http://m.youtube.com/results?q=mashallah%20ek%20tha%20tiger#/watch?v=U_APDY4NL-s[/YOUTUBE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

It all depends on circumstances. In my opinion love is the way because it is beautiful to one day tell your own kids about how we met and all... But arranged can be amazing too. While in the marriage you fall in love, which is beautiful. How ever in my reality neither. I love marriage. It's something very sacred to me. The feeling of being a mother, the feeling of being a wife is something so special and I keep them close to my heart, but the cruel realities of life have made me afraid of marriage. To me men are monsters. They only can hurt. And I am not talking just about relationships. There's always more the coin. So marriage is a no no to me, but I will get married only since my parents want me to. I hope my perspective changes. 

But you know, there are good men out there too. For example consider your own Dad. Or some other male members of your family.
It's just that they aren't attractive or hot for us.LOL But there are definitely avg looking good men out there.
but yes, I agree there is negative side to them too. But don't we also have negative characters in us too. It's just that we have to find a guy who is ready to accept us inpite of our shortcomings. 

waterunder11

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

I dont believe all men are monsters. Yeh there are some or more.

Marriage is a no no for me right now cause its not a joke and its not all abt sex. There is so much to put in a relationship with the husband and the family (both sides). its a freakin pain.

aap bohat acha boldiye. i thought chamkili and i were the only oldies here :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava-chamkilli-

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

But you know, there are good men out there too. For example consider your own Dad. Or some other male members of your family.
It's just that they aren't attractive or hot for us.LOL But there are definitely avg looking good men out there.
but yes, I agree there is negative side to them too. But don't we also have negative characters in us too. It's just that we have to find a guy who is ready to accept us inpite of our shortcomings. 

she is right! yes they have a neg. side and its scary but oh yes women do too! and that scares me more.

Edited by waterunder11 - 26 July 2012 at 1:07pm

molten_lava-chamkilli-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Hey did ya bears listen to the song call mashallah from the movie ek tha tiger it is a good and stuck in my head i like it

dude how do you stay in touch with bollywood? Its so hard. I seriously have to put in efforts to keep up with this show.

I guess maybe because you live in US. But here, I only watch Indian channels. That's why I'm up to date with all the bollywood stuff. As I said, Dubai is a mini India!LOL
well thats becuz i am crazy

waterunder11molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

I dont believe all men are monsters. Yeh there are some or more.

Marriage is a no no for me right now cause its not a joke and its not all abt sex. There is so much to put in a relationship with the husband and the family (both sides). its a freakin pain.

aap bohat acha boldiye. i thought chamkili and i were the only oldies here :p

Grrr... I know you are talking about me. Grrr...  -.-

And btw, she cannot understand Hindi.LOL

Edited by molten_lava - 26 July 2012 at 1:10pm

waterunder11

Go to top