S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 - Page 114

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by waterunder11

you guys are just EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL

Ha ha ha! All writers are evil I guess.😉
btw, aren't you gonna write any FF. You have good talent at writing one.
Originally posted by molten_lava

actually, people already know it my FF. I gave them hints so that they are ready for it. Some people are so emotionally invested in it, they dream about my FF. So I don't want them having nightmares about it.😆
But then they have no idea what lies in the end for them. Bua ha ha!😈

I know! You have! Lol Hahaha I remember thinking about it all day the first time I read it. It's bloody good! I am excited for this bomb :D 
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

I know! You have! Lol Hahaha I remember thinking about it all day the first time I read it. It's bloody good! I am excited for this bomb :D 

Wait, do you also read it?😲
Originally posted by waterunder11

well this wont make you laugh but i'll tell you neways

So my prof said we are going to play a game today for extra credit but we will only get the points if we follow his rules! I wonder what they are 😉

lolz sirf god jan ta hain aur tumhare prof

Wait, do you also read it?😲

OF COURSE I READ MIRAGE. I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THIS TIME. That is the first time I knew there was someone MoltenLava!  XD Wait, you are talking about Mirage right? Because that's the one I have been reading. LOL. Oh Gummy bear *facepalm ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

OF COURSE I READ MIRAGE. I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THIS TIME. That is the first time I knew there was someone MoltenLava!  XD Wait, you are talking about Mirage right? Because that's the one I have been reading. LOL. Oh Gummy bear *facepalm ðŸ˜†

Ha ha ha! I was talking about Mirage itself. yeah, I went and checked one random chapter and I found your 'like'😆
Damn, *facepalm* grrr...
I dont like writing. i like dreaming!

hey um dalmuth..can you please pm your work. im gonna leave in a bit and i wont be able to find it in these many comments and cause of laziness!
hey bears! got to go. I was supposed to sleep two hours earlier. Now I will only have five hours sleep. Grrr... Bye everyone!
Will see you all day after tomorrow.

and chocobear, open the new thread and I'll meet you guys there. Bye!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha! I was talking about Mirage itself. yeah, I went and checked one random chapter and I found your 'like'😆
Damn, *facepalm* grrr...

Yes! I haven't commented in a while, but I did like em. :D Crazy bear ðŸ˜†
Okay bears love you guys! Sleep, work well! :) Thanks for the lovely words today! PM me the third thread if there is going to be one opened. :)