Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterunder11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am sorry rachel for what you had to see but you wouldnt have been you today if you had not gone through that. I figured your mom had cancer, never wanted to ask you though :/. she still in my prayers! and your dads a sweetheart.

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

<div>
LOL And this is why you are my Gummy Bear <3😆

hey what about me bears fine i see how it is
-chamkilli- thumbnail
I am now 100% sure that these mosquitoes fell in love me
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

hey what about me bears fine i see how it is

Come we'll all go on a world tour. Bears only!😆
We'll go to Madagascar, Bali, Iceland, Chile, Congo, Alaska. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

I am now 100% sure that these mosquitoes fell in love me

they like sweet ppl like you :p
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

We'll go to Madagascar, Bali, Iceland, Chile, Congo, Alaska. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

please!! im gonna come even if i am not invited!
Edited by waterunder11 - 11 years ago
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterunder11

I am sorry rachel for what you had to see but you wouldnt have been you today if you had not gone through that. I figured your mom had cancer, never wanted to ask you though :/. she still in my prayers! and your dads a sweetheart.

I guess you are right. I can understand people better now, cause I know the pain that they feel. 
That's why  my FF gets too heart wrenching at times. 
Btw, I've planned for a heart wrenching scene next update. But being with you guys, I'm feeling happy happy these days that I can't get into sad mode :/ and that's why I'm stuck. Blah!
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
My story starts since I was born.. My family was poor. And I was terribly having asma. My dad... he was violent. Once I turned 4 every day I got abused along with my mom. Along the line a man I didn't know molested me. I am not sure whether he went far because I can't remember all that well. 10 years we suffered like that. I was just like Arnav. I put an angry front. I pushed away everyone and I wanted commit suicide. But thank god my heavenly father stopped me that day. Anyways, I kept praying, and fighting. Eventually we got to come to Canada. Dad was more mellow and we had peace, but the scars were still deeply infested in to my body. I was afraid to open up to anyone. Every day I saw nightmares. But someone entered to my life and changed it all. My first boy friend. He was the perfect guy. Loving, understanding, caring. I could literally speak to him about anything. We had something for 10 months. Something so deep and special. I thought everything was amazing and finally gained my trust in men, but it was all an illusion. He was not what I thought he was. 3 days before I told him my dark secret about the molestation. And I thanked him for loving me and respecting me, but 3 days later he cheated on me. That's when everything I believed in shattered. So now I cannot trust anybody, especially men. Every time I think there is a good guy I think it's an illusion. Too much pain. So this is why I prefer being single, but it sucks, because I have always wanted to be mother. So that I can give all the love I couldn't get as a child. 

Oh wow. I just told my life story... 
molten_lava thumbnail
ok, where did volderbear disappear? I thought she was gonna tell her story.

oops! awkward moment!😆
Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

We'll go to Madagascar, Bali, Iceland, Chile, Congo, Alaska.😉😆

oh dont forget parus California