Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

thnx butterbear oh before was straving now i am stuffed went to an iftar party had so much food i cant tell thankfully todays fast went easy unlike always

Grt! im happy for ya😃 And pls tell me our bear club is not being negative like the entire forum is..:/
waterunder11 thumbnail
it feels like you all in a different world. I woke up a while ago and now im at work. my day goes extra slow when i see your day ending :p
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Grt! im happy for ya😃 And pls tell me our bear club is not being negative like the entire forum is..:/

negative for what? phir kuch hua show mein? Im amazed how ppl's mood changes cause of this ahaha.
molten_lava thumbnail
Hola everyone!

Too tired today. Stomach is full after eating too much -.-
Now I have no energy left.
So I'm just gonna be lazy! ðŸ˜†
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i have the saddest news ever since i went to a party which i didny want to but was force to so due that i missed ipk's epi today how sad na but waiting until 11pm so i can watch the repeat epi
Ugh yea..i sugggest you don watch the repaet bt im warning you...you might feel the urge to bash..:/
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

i have the saddest news ever since i went to a party which i didny want to but was force to so due that i missed ipk's epi today how sad na but waiting until 11pm so i can watch the repeat epi

yesterday I had to go for iftar and right after taraweh and then i came back home dead, fell asleep and Im sure today will be a repeat. I have missed two episodes so far and I dont even wanna watch them! its all the forums fault 😉
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Ugh yea..i sugggest you don watch the repaet bt im warning you...you might feel the urge to bash..:/

yeppp it is the forums fault :p
Originally posted by: waterunder11

negative for what? phir kuch hua show mein? Im amazed how ppl's mood changes cause of this ahaha.

I noe..:( And the bashing is changing my mood...:/ Yea ASR is apparently being a monster..i suggest you youtube d ep and see for urself..:/
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Hola everyone!

Too tired today. Stomach is full after eating too much -.-
Now I have no energy left.
So I'm just gonna be lazy! ðŸ˜†

no you cant do that. I need your energy to get through the day!