Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterunder11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: loveydovey

I don't remember the dog's name anymore πŸ˜³  Has been a while since I watched it.

And these days the things which the kids watch are just eww πŸ€’ especially the 6 or 7 yr old ones. My bro is 6 and almost everything he watches is crap. For example that beyblade (donno if u ever heard of it) But I like spongebob though πŸ˜† And I love Patrick.

i dont even know what they watch. It seems boringπŸ₯±

I loved our cartoons!
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterunder11

you mean bangalore..right?

nope, Bangalore is the capital. I'm talking about Mangalore, the coastal city. Check this wikipedia link.
You remember two years ago, there was a plane crash in India in which 150 people died. It was in Mangalore.
Targaryen thumbnail

i dont even know what they watch. It seems boringπŸ₯±

I loved our cartoons!

Our cartoons were the best!!! I loved them πŸ˜† BTW did anyone watch zoey 101?! It's not a cartoon but a teeny show. I used to love that too. Watched it when I was around 12 ;)
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

nope, Bangalore is the capital. I'm talking about Mangalore, the coastal city. Check this wikipedia link.
You remember two years ago, there was a plane crash in India in which 150 people died. It was in Mangalore.

oh I feel stupid! no i didnt know there was a crash.
Targaryen thumbnail
Listening to this while chatting with u guys! Man how I love the old SRK movies and songs πŸ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyGA9xafb1s[/YOUTUBE]
molten_lava thumbnail

oh I feel stupid! no i didnt know there was a crash.

it's alright. you were hardly living in India and Mangalore is a small city. But I've been to Bangalore and yeah, that place is awesome except for the traffic. -.-
waterunder11 thumbnail

Listening to this while chatting with u guys! Man how I love the old SRK movies and songs πŸ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyGA9xafb1s[/YOUTUBE]

i like that song. im not really fond of his old movies
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

it's alright. you were hardly living in India and Mangalore is a small city. But I've been to Bangalore and yeah, that place is awesome except for the traffic. -.-

They HAVE to do something about the traffic in india! It's getting uncontrollable πŸ€’
molten_lava thumbnail

Our cartoons were the best!!! I loved them πŸ˜† BTW did anyone watch zoey 101?! It's not a cartoon but a teeny show. I used to love that too. Watched it when I was around 12 ;)

I think I've watched few episodes of it long time back.
I used to watch drake and josh, ned's declassified school survival guide.
Targaryen thumbnail

i like that song. im not really fond of his old movies

Really?! πŸ˜² 

Have u seen DDLJ, Dil toh pagal hain or Kuch kuch hota hain?! I love them <3 I can watch them anytime πŸ˜ƒ