Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterunder11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

aaaw come to chicago u will never miss india n will get si sick of it u wished u lived in a foreign country wanna switch places 😕

Omg whenever I go to chicago i freakin see indians everywhere! Dunkin donuts se leke mere bazoo ki gaari mein!
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Yep. The black forest cake is so so yummy :D

And yeah we do have many indians here but there are hardly any indians of my age group. So my whole friend's circle is a gora gang. But the city where I live in (Frankfurt) is very multicultural and there's hardly any racism. I get along with them very well. 

And there are also many turkish, arabic people. I have a very close friend who is from morocco. She is also hooked to IPK and watches it with subs ðŸ˜‰

Frankfurt reminds me of Heidi. Remember that cartoon? Not sure if you've watched it.
That's cool. ha ha! your poor moroccan friend.😆 She must be thinking how crazy you are. ðŸ˜›
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh god my neck and fingers are sore from spamming from my phone
Targaryen thumbnail

aaaw come to chicago u will never miss india n will get si sick of it u wished u lived in a foreign country wanna switch places 😕

Haha lolz not that I am unhappy here ðŸ˜† I love the town where I live <3

But for a change. Why not switch places?! ðŸ˜‰
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Frankfurt reminds me of Heidi. Remember that cartoon? Not sure if you've watched it.
That's cool. ha ha! your poor moroccan friend.😆 She must be thinking how crazy you are. ðŸ˜›

omg I remember having a heidi book!
naah I doubt she finds her crazy. I betchya she drools over arnav as well! They like brown skin men 😉
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterunder11

Omg whenever I go to chicago i freakin see indians everywhere! Dunkin donuts se leke mere bazoo ki gaari mein!

that many Indians? ðŸ˜² Sounds like Dubai actually.😆 where in my whole building 90% of the people are Indians and Pakistanis.😆 I don't think you can find a place in  Dubai which doesn't have indians.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh does anyone speak arabic i do ana ihbu hindustand i can write and talk but now too tired
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Ohh I love Heidi ðŸ˜ƒ Heidiii heidii ahh that song is ringing in my head now ðŸ˜†

And yes she does think that I am crazy ;) She's crazy too. But her obsession is not as bad as mine. She threatened to take away my lappy if I didn't stop watching IPK by december (as if THAT would ever happen) because I have my finals in April. So I really have to get rid of my addiction. 

Devi Maiyya raksha karna 
waterunder11 thumbnail

Oh god my neck and fingers are sore from spamming from my phone

dude i got a tablet and its not so easy keeping up with the chat here. Yeh my fingers get sore as well! Im thinking of returning it. 

aur hyd mein internet over the phone kab shuru hoa?
molten_lava thumbnail
HEIDI!

Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago