Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: waterunder11

aww thats so sweet of you. Im excited already about reading your ffs for the next 12 yrs! πŸ˜ƒ

oh yeh I understand! :)

Do you really think I will spend the next twelve years of my life writing freakin FF's for you all? 
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

Ooh! So that means in winter it will be just 6 hours fast?πŸ˜†But then you will have to wait for it for the next 12 years!

It's ok, We will be motivational here and help you get through with it.
Btw, I've always wanted to fast, but I cannot bear eating food in the early hours of morning. But who cares, I'll join the others for iftar meal. The food is so tempting and I cannot resist it.πŸ˜†

why why not magically teleport to our place we cook and order wlot of delicious food and tom eating chole

I don't want chole :/ Chole is everyday food at my house. -.-
I want yummy biryani!πŸ˜†
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

arre janeman choco hugs ya back aaaw food dont remind me i am hungry but to lazy to go to the kitchen wnen my room is next to it ;-)

Ahh I know that πŸ˜† It happens especially during the holidays when no one is at home and u sit with ur lappy on ur bed while ur stomach will scream for some food but you're too lazy to get up πŸ˜‰Hota hain hota hain! BTW did u get ur lappy fixed?! everything fine now?!
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: molten_lava

πŸ˜†See, your head is definitely getting messed up.πŸ˜‰

aaah u are one of us now welcome muah haha
Targaryen thumbnail

why why not magically teleport to our place we cook and order wlot of delicious food and tom eating chole

My mom is an expert in cooking biryani πŸ˜‰ we're all hyderabadis. Ever heard of hyderabadi biryani?!

And right now I would gladly eat some chat!!! It's so unfair there's not even a single chat shop here🀒 grr
waterunder11 thumbnail

Oh god biryani is a everyday food at my house but i still LOVE it!!

Damn yes gummy bear, you'll be giving us more arnav and khushi for the later yrs 😍

cvs to kuch dene wale nahi hai 😑
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

My mom is an expert in cooking biryani πŸ˜‰ we're all hyderabadis. Ever heard of hyderabadi biryani?!

And right now I would gladly eat some chat!!! It's so unfair there's not even a single chat shop here🀒 grr

aahhh Im so HAPPY to meet a hyderabadi!!!
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

uugh...u are like my mom she loves biryani like makees it every three days so what would u like veg,chicken,mutton,beef,keema sindhi biryani hyderabai or a different kind
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterunder11

aahhh Im so HAPPY to meet a hyderabadi!!!

Tehhehe πŸ˜† you're chweet πŸ˜ƒ

But I am hardly in hyderabad. We fly over there just once in a year *sigh*
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Yup, I've eaten that. One of the best Biryanis of the country. 
Even my mom used to prepare such wonderful biryani. But now I miss it.

ouch! no chaat shop in germany. That sucks! 
Atleast here in my place, there are some shops for desi food.