Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: loveydovey

Hello all beariesπŸ€—

*pushing ppl out of the way* omg sneha wassap yaar finally here gimme ahugg rofl...i think sleep is getting to Me
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: waterunder11

Ok, one question I've always wanted to ask a person who is fasting.
Ur from US right?
So I heard that you ppl in US, UK fast from early morning and break your fast only at 9:00pm coz sun sets late there. HOW DO YOU MANAGE THAT LONG? :O
I mean here people break their fasts at around 7:30 but you ppl have another 2 more hours.
Isn't that unfair on you guys?

Yeah its a 16hr fast 😭

lol its not abt fair or unfair. the sun just sets late here. in winter the fast is real short! how do we do it? umm idk, last yr was easy. this yr i have got this forum! i set my work and class schedule in the afternoon and evening. I sleep in late in the morning. its working out fine so far. I just started fasting...
[/QUOTE]

Ooh! So that means in winter it will be just 6 hours fast?πŸ˜† But then you will have to wait for it for the next 12 years!

It's ok, We will be motivational here and help you get through with it.
Btw, I've always wanted to fast, but I cannot bear eating food in the early hours of morning. But who cares, I'll join the others for iftar meal. The food is so tempting and I cannot resist it.πŸ˜†
waterunder11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Yeah its a 16hr fast 😭

lol its not abt fair or unfair. the sun just sets late here. in winter the fast is real short! how do we do it? umm idk, last yr was easy. this yr i have got this forum! i set my work and class schedule in the afternoon and evening. I sleep in late in the morning. its working out fine so far. I just started fasting...

Ooh! So that means in winter it will be just 6 hours fast?πŸ˜† But then you will have to wait for it for the next 12 years!

Btw, I've always wanted to fast, but I cannot bear eating food in the early hours of morning. But who cares, I'll join the others for iftar meal. The food is so tempting and I cannot resist it.πŸ˜†

aww thats so sweet of you. Im excited already about reading your ffs for the next 12 yrs! πŸ˜ƒ

oh yeh I understand! :)
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

*pushing ppl out of the way* omg sneha wassap yaar finally here gimme ahugg rofl...i think sleep is getting to Me

Aww my jaanu giving you a big bear hug 

Ohh no you're sleepy?! Grr  just came back home from my driving class and gobbled up some dinner ;)
molten_lava thumbnail

Hello all bearies πŸ€—

Hellooo! Welcome! πŸ€—
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Yeah its a 16hr fast 😭

Ooh! So that means in winter it will be just 6 hours fast?πŸ˜†But then you will have to wait for it for the next 12 years!

why why not magically teleport to our place we cook and order wlot of delicious food and tom eating chole
Targaryen thumbnail

Ohh molten lava!! it wasnt thailand, it was germany - loveydovey. So yeh thailand must have come from your story πŸ˜³

Hey πŸ˜ƒ

Germany and Thailand?! 

Seems as different as apple and orange to me πŸ˜† Never mind πŸ˜‰
molten_lava thumbnail

Ohh molten lava!! it wasnt thailand, it was germany - loveydovey. So yeh thailand must have come from your story πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† See, your head is definitely getting messed up.πŸ˜‰
Targaryen thumbnail

Yeah its a 16hr fast 😭

Hahha I would gladly fast too πŸ˜‰ Would do something good for my figure πŸ˜†
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Aww my jaanu giving you a big bear hug

Ohh no you're sleepy?! Grr just came back home from my driving class and gobbled up some dinner ;)

arre janeman choco hugs ya back aaaw food dont remind me i am hungry but to lazy to go to the kitchen wnen my room is next to it ;-)