Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Chocobear! I think you should start decorating the third thread so that it will be ready by the time we finish this one.

ok i will and if i get to busy i will give ya my account info and u can decorate it and all and dont worry i trust u so much that i will give my personal info will pm u k 
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

ok i will and if i get to busy i will give ya my account info and u can decorate it and all and dont worry i trust u so much that i will give my personal info will pm u k 

grrr... i took so much efforts to do this. I'm not going to do it again. Grrr...πŸ˜†
U do it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜› I wasted 3 hours for this.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: molten_lava

grrr... i took so much efforts to do this. I'm not going to do it again. Grrr...πŸ˜†
U do it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜› I wasted 3 hours for this.

uggh...ok fine anyone else volunteer's to help their chocobear
come one u lazy pagal galsπŸ˜‰
Targaryen thumbnail
*knock knock* 

anyone here?! :D
Targaryen thumbnail
Whaa...?!

My name is not mentioned in the member's list? *stomps with the foot dramatically* Not fair :P I did spam the thread yesterday night in case u missed it πŸ˜†

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys.. :) Anyone here?
Targaryen thumbnail
Saw mishti's spoiler ;)

I am so freakin excited for this track

Targaryen thumbnail
And even teej is coming up!!! I loved the last year's scenes and I'm sure even this year they won't disappoint us :D
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I KNOW. I AM SO EFFING EXCITED. The real track is starting now. These few episodes were just the foundation! I wanted Khushi outta the house to get her old self back and well now Arnav will have to keep fighting to get her. LOL. I like to see him suffer a little and work harder to properly get her. 
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

I KNOW. I AM SO EFFING EXCITED. The real track is starting now. These few episodes were just the foundation! I wanted Khushi outta the house to get her old self back and well now Arnav will have to keep fighting to get her. LOL. I like to see him suffer a little and work harder to properly get her. 

I know!!! Arnav will turn all possessive and angry again once Koosie leaves.

Thursday's eoisode toh sirf ek trailer tha, picture abhi baaki hain mere dost πŸ€ͺ

Khushi you go girl *waves with pom poms*