S.A.S.R.P.A (Invite only) #2 - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

That made me ROFl for sure! Its nice to know that people other than alfred marshall and JRD tata want me 😆
finally i was panicking one of the most talkative member aint talking
haha 
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

i think she is on silent mode and haha i wonder if gummy bear wil go through like so many pages for that 

damn! I actually went through 50 pages to locate it! -.-
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

I am not on silent mode chocobear :D and ya im loving that cat! she even beats mcgonagaal! (if that was her spelling :S)
and guys i hope you like rish :D
i know u werent but thats was the only way to make u talk hehe ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by molten_lava

here it is!😆

WHat the beep! 😆
YOu ppl will seriously be the end of me! yest nyt was was staring at the ceiling and smiling thinkin abt the stuff dat we posted here and my grandmother was staring at me like *I noe what your thinkin about. Its that rohith guy isn't it?? :X i knew frm the moment i saw you two at scool that day. The fact that he is our neighbour helps..:/*

After this chat opened I am more at peace now from the forum. LOL. Even if the forum is mad I am like, ''oh well, CHAT ROOM NOW." XD 

this is me shooting the pages away so next time it will make gummybear's a whole lot easier

And that why i love you honey! *muah*
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

After this chat opened I am more at peace now from the forum. LOL. Even if the forum is mad I am like, ''oh well, CHAT ROOM NOW." XD 
i know it has been for days since i stepped onto the forum hehe but i only go here and fanfiction section bas...life is easy now
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Ditto. I don''t even check the forum these days. I check for promos or SBS/SBB then without even bothering to open posts come straight here to meet my bears.
Love you people..Will miss you during my exam week..:/