India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Just like the LAST TIME..

varshasubramani Senior Member
varshasubramani
varshasubramani

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
The PRESENT TRACK of D3 is SUCKING but am I shocked?? NO!! Dude you know what I think it was OUR mistake that we gave CVs and Palki another chance after what she did with us in DMG.. Why did we have to TRUST them?? We took their BAIT when they offered us ArSha in D3.. How could we FORGET what she did to us in DMG after giving us KaSh?? Ridhimma got changed 3 f**kIN times.. Its easy for CVs and Palki because for them its just a serial but we made it OUR BLOODY LIFE damned Angry

I feel like I am a FOOL right now.. We did so much for that BLOODY serial and now this is what we get in return.. Palki says we should give Taani a chance.. But Is she even giving us a reason to give her a CHANCE haan?? It seems as if Taani has been given a NEGATIVE character instead of a POSITIVE character!! And her character is soo WEAK that she cant be PAIRED up with Rey!! And have they even thought of KR fans I dont think so!! They have been trying to UNDERESTIMATE us as much as they can Cry May it be the Dil Se dance or anything!! She does everythin she can do to make us CRY and make us HATE her even MORE!! Has she ever thought how we must be feeling?? We feel DISASTROUS!! We feel DEPRESSED,SUPRESSED!! No one cares what we want!! It looks as if Palki is making the serial for herself Angry

In the end I would say THANKS a lot Palki for DISSAPOINTING both SwaRonians and KriYaanshnians but yes THANKS for UNITING us CVs.. You know what you dont DESERVE a fan following because you can never understand WHAT LOVE ACTUALLY IS?? You just LOVE having FIGHTING between to couples.. Thanks a lot for CHANGING Swayum totally Big smile Though we HATE the new Swayum but still thanks Embarrassed

And yes DONT EVEN THINK THAT WE ARE EVER GONNA TRUST YOU AGAIN..

Love,
Ex D3ian

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyasreya19royNehal92Satluvsd3Tanuka_TanHakritzzz_ArShaBeulaSwaRonSnigs.KriYaansh960Black_Stone..DamonCrazy..

sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Very rightly said...palki has completely ruined the show Angry

All I wanna say to her is that, Palki "U" can enjoy "UR" D3 with "UR NEWBORN TAANI-REY(sorry can't put their names together) FANS" coz we r outta here...tata D3 goodbye Smile
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
bye bye d3...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top