Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I started watching the show from this week. Dunno if my answers are acceptable but here i go!

1 - either because they started watching the show when Taani entered (like me) or they just used to be silent readers who joined the forum to appreciate the new jodi when everyone was negative about it. To show support. I know some people who are old members of IF but they dont discuss the show on the forum despite being regular watchers and liking the TaaRey jodi.

2 - since i am super new to them, i cant explain that in detail. They are cute and i have personal likeness for the serious dude, clumsy girl type of pairing. I find it cute when the guy protects the girl (hope that doesnt sound anti-feminist). Basically its all personal like I wasnt too fond of KriYansh as a couple but I find TaaRey fairly likeable and cute.

3 - this is the first time i am seeing Vrinda so defo she aint the reason. And its not necessary to like an individual character to like the couple. I find the equation of TaaRey i.e. when Taani and Rey come together, likeable. Its when they both come together, i see that little spark which makes me like the jodi.

4 - simple, no massive attatchment to what used to be. Other D3 fans have been watching since day 1 and are all sentimental about the show. I am not. Again, its all down to personal preference. Die hard KriYansh fans simply can not accept anyone other than Kriya and SwaRon fans are majorly pissed off cuz SwaRon is being sidelined cuz of Taani. I can see some cuteness and some intensity when I see TaaRey and hence I like them. D3 fans either see their favs be sidelined or get sad/angry about what used to be when they see TaaRey hence they dont like them (no offense, this is just my personal observation/opinion)

5 - well, its not like I never watched KriYansh, I did when the channel used to air here. But I never liked them so I never followed them. I stumbled upon TaaRey while randomly browsing the net and found that their love story is just starting, which is my fav part in any show, so I decided to follow the show.

6 - i personally never say that. To each its own. But yes, it is terribly bad that all focus has been shifted to TaaRey. Other aspects of the show should be equally balanced, specially SwaRon since I find them really nice and would love to see their intense/romantic scenes.

Hope I didnt offend anyone! This is just my personal opinion! :)
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
No cmmnts cux mai kcuh bolungi fir se mahabharat shuru ho jayegi..
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1. Y are most of Taani-Rey fans new members...???😕
from what i saw, majority are rockerz.

2.Wats der dat u lik abt Taani -Rey ??
their story ofcourse.. an awesome dancer and a non dancer, a broken heart and a puppy heart. it was promising.

3. U r fan of Taani -Rey coz u lik d character Taani or u lik d actor Vrinda??
i like vrinda, she is a beautiful girl. Taani is a part of Taarey, ofcourse i like her too.

4. Wats der in Taani-Rey dat u can see🤓 n Rest D3 fans cnt😲??
Taarey fans are not a minority first of all. Yes, they are three folds less compared to kriyansh, agree but their story has just started, it has not been even a month. Still i guess i can see future scope in this unusual story while others i guess hung to past and present.

5.U lik Taani-Rey coz u never saw  Kriyansh...means u startd watchin d3 after Kria's exit...??
No, i'm a regular viewer of D3. i have been a great fan of AJS. I just couldnt connect to kriyansh.

6.Most of u End ur post wid sentence abt supportin swaron too...are u tryin to win Swaron fans support (coz loyal Kriyansh fans would never support u)??

i never saw such posts. but if it's about supporting and gaining support then fanbases dont need supports. we are not organizing a charity event. Either you like taarey or dont like Taarey that's it.

p.s: Plz no bashin abt ne fan Base...jst need d answers no bashin...dnt turn d post into battle field...😃afterall v need to knw d mindset to knw better😉

dont worry, a tarey fan will never start bashing unless instigated. (with cross questions especially)
btw why are you so so interested to know the mindset of Taarey fans?
lov_in_d_air thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@ AquaNymph...to answer ur question abt my interest in understandin d mindset of Taani-Rey fan ...

i made dis post so dat v (other D3 fans) knw y u all lik Taani-Rey as couple...Kriyansh n Swaron hav startd der journey in dis forum together n knws each other likes n dislikes...n truth to b told Taani-Rey pairin is nt acceptd by most bcoz of Taani's characterisation n nt coz Kriyansh fans dnt wanna see Rey in relationship wid other gal den Kria or Swarons dnt lik dem coz swarons story is gttin sidelined...so jst wantd to knw Wats der to lik in Taani -Rey..???

Hope dis satisfied ur question...

n to ur answer no.4...Fans sentiments should b respectd n nt termd as "hung to past "