Analysing D MindSet...!!!

lov_in_d_air thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
its sunday...n its gloomy weather here...so jst gttin bored...n bore hote hote questions mind me aa rahe...n these questions are fr Taani-Rey Fans...
Hey der...All Taani-rey fans...i hope u cn help me wid dis...got fw questions fr u...jst wanna knw hw ur mind wrks...nthing against u...bt these questions are to knw ur mindset better...hope u dnt mind answerin few...๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Y are most of Taani-Rey fans new members...???๐Ÿ˜•

2.Wats der dat u lik abt Taani -Rey ??

3. U r fan of Taani -Rey coz u lik d character Taani or u lik d actor Vrinda??โ“

4. Wats der in Taani-Rey dat u can see๐Ÿค“ n Rest D3 fans cnt๐Ÿ˜ฒ??

5.U lik Taani-Rey coz u never saw  Kriyansh...means u startd watchin d3 after Kria's exit...??

6.Most of u End ur post wid sentence abt supportin swaron too...are u tryin to win Swaron fans support (coz loyal Kriyansh fans would never support u)??

p.s: Plz no bashin abt ne fan Base...jst need d answers no bashin...dnt turn d post into battle field...๐Ÿ˜ƒafterall v need to knw d mindset to knw better๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

No Answers...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

U wont get the answers too...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

No Answers...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

U wont get the answers too...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ri8 said...wo khud itne confused ki answers nahi milenge๐Ÿ˜†
_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lov_in_d_air

its sunday...n its gloomy weather here...so jst gttin bored...n bore hote hote questions mind me aa rahe...n these questions are fr Taani-Rey Fans...

Hey der...All Taani-rey fans...i hope u cn help me wid dis...got fw questions fr u...jst wanna knw hw ur mind wrks...nthing against u...bt these questions are to knw ur mindset better...hope u dnt mind answerin few...๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Y are most of Taani-Rey fans new members...???๐Ÿ˜•

2.Wats der dat u lik abt Taani -Rey ??

3. U r fan of Taani -Rey coz u lik d character Taani or u lik d actor Vrinda??โ“

4. Wats der in Taani-Rey dat u can see๐Ÿค“ n Rest D3 fans cnt๐Ÿ˜ฒ??

5.U lik Taani-Rey coz u never saw  Kriyansh...means u startd watchin d3 after Kria's exit...??

6.Most of u End ur post wid sentence abt supportin swaron too...are u tryin to win Swaron fans support (coz loyal Kriyansh fans would never support u)??

p.s: Plz no bashin abt ne fan Base...jst need d answers no bashin...dnt turn d post into battle field...๐Ÿ˜ƒafterall v need to knw d mindset to knw better๐Ÿ˜‰

hai 
i'm Taarey fan.
1 )The senior member's are not ready  to accept the new member of D3 means taani.So new member came here to support Taani .May b thats why most of the taarey fans are newone.

2)Cuteness. they are so cute together.

3)I like vrinda more than Taani (if i want to choose).But Taani's character is not a bad one.

4)If taani makes Rey happy whats wrong in it.I really dont to see Rey as a single one.

5)No ,From the first episode i started watching  D3.If kriya  is present or not,The show must go on.Bcuz D3 gave awesome characters like kriya ,Rey ,Taani,sharon swayam .

6)In my posts , never ask for Swaron's support.If they want support they will support.
For me the Diva sharon supports Taani n her bhai also support her.For me its a big thing.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
(No offence to anyone.Its my view.  If i hurts anybody sry ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. no bashing plz

Edited by maneeshasanker - 11 years ago
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Kya sawaal aaya hai dimag me wah wah ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ mujhe v answers chahiye ๐Ÿ˜†
lov_in_d_air thumbnail
@ maneeshasanker...hats off to u fr atleast having guts to answer d questions๐Ÿ‘...bt i still hav more questions 4 u ...dnt u think its more of babysitting den supporting ??? n Senior members would hav supportd Taani fr Rey if her Character would had been more Strong??

n i jst wanna say fr ur 4th answer...believe me none of D3 fans wants to see Rey sad...bt being in relationship is nt d only way of bein happy...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by lov_in_d_air - 11 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maneeshasanker

hai 
i'm Taarey fan.
1 )The senior member's are not ready  to accept the new member of D3 means taani.So new member came here to support Taani .May b thats why most of the taarey fans are newone.is it the reason behind it like gosh u like taarey because senior members r not supporting them???๐Ÿคฃ

2)Cuteness. they are so cute together. hmmm cute...taani toh mujhe bas tabhi cute lagti hai jabtak wo aapna muh ni kholti ...infact i find her more cute with shivam ..i really like her dimples..n shivams dimples too ...but wen acting comes .. no coment

3)I like vrinda more than Taani (if i want to choose).But Taani's character is not a bad one. i dont know vrinda personally so dont know about it..yeah taani character ki agar acchi entry hoti toh may be i wud like her..i dont like the way her character is portrayed

4)If taani makes Rey happy whats wrong in it.I really dont to see Rey as a single one.
but she didnt made him happy till now.. just rey care 4 her doesnt mean he is happy with her..few llhh from taani side doesnt mean that rey is happy with her..

5)No ,From the first episode i started watching  D3.If kriya  is present or not,The show must go on.Bcuz D3 gave awesome characters like kriya ,Rey ,Taani,sharon swayam .
u r able to say that because u r new member ..as in.. new member to IF..the senior member followed IF-D3 FORUM.. FROM THE START OF D3.. they used to share their happiness and their sadness..and most importantly views on every epi after its telecasted...they use to talk about them till late night...they used to laugh with the actors..n cry with them...so its really hard for them to accept taani..its the fact.. thats y no one is able to move on...they r the people who defended their fav couples when whole world wud praise other channel's couples like arhi...virman..jeeren..n what not...they r the people because of which d3 actors got recoganisation on telly world..n do u think anyone wud have watched channel v before ??...that too a youth show where actors are all new faces??...the senior members did so many things to make them popular ..they conducted many polls on IF n even facebook too...because of them d3 actors got nominated 4 many awards... 

6)In my posts , never ask for Swaron's support.If they want support they will support.
For me the Diva sharon supports Taani n her bhai also support her.For me its a big thing.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ yeah!! supporting is totally ur view..cvs played their card n many fell into it..nevertheless many taani n rey member asked many non member of d3 forum ..the people who even didnt knew that d3 exist..to join vrindas a/c on IF..am not saying that vrinda is wrong or bad but somewhere the spark..the chemistry..that..something is missing..dont know what but something is missing n just think of the scenes where rey n taani had scenes..the little spark we can feel thats just because rkunwar is trying his best..just isolate the rey n taani...just see only rey alone in the taani-rey scene n analyse the expression of kunwar n do the same with taani..u will get to know what we r saying...

(No offence to anyone.Its my view.  If i hurts anybody sry ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. no bashing plz
dear we all know its totally urs view..n the pink one is mine...2 different people can have different view..i really liked how calmly u said everything

Edited by crazysky - 11 years ago
_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lov_in_d_air

@ maneeshasanker...hats off to u fr atleast having guts to answer d questions๐Ÿ‘...bt i still hav more questions 4 u ...dnt u think its more of babysitting den supporting ??? n Senior members would hav supportd Taani fr Rey if her Character would had been more Strong??

n i jst wanna say fr ur 4th answer...believe me none of D3 fans wants to see Rey sad...bt being in relationship is nt d only way of bein happy...๐Ÿ˜‰

i'm so happy ,that you try to understand my view of point.no negativity.Thanks yaar.๐Ÿ˜ณ
And about Taani's character ,may be CV's plans somthg big for her character also.For babysitting,if you check any serials in any channels there will be some stupidness we cant do anythg against it AFTER ALL ITS SERIAL na.Just enjoy the drama ,dont take it personally .THAT"S IT.๐Ÿ˜Š 
_LostSoul_ thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lov_in_d_air thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneeshasanker

i'm so happy ,that you try to understand my view of point.no negativity.Thanks yaar.๐Ÿ˜ณ
And about Taani's character ,may be CV's plans somthg big for her character also.For babysitting,if you check any serials in any channels there will be some stupidness we cant do anythg against it AFTER ALL ITS SERIAL na.Just enjoy the drama ,dont take it personally .THAT"S IT.๐Ÿ˜Š 

its been allmost 4 months since taani enterd D3...so i dnt think Cvs cn do nethin Big fr her character nw...n yes stupidness cn b tolerated bt Stupidness cnt b beared wen its fr d so calld lead...