India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala mahaepisode set is geet ka set

anu_sakshi IF-Rockerz
anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

DSC02166 300x225 Something Interesting Coming in this Weekends Maha Episode of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon for Geet Fans

Don't be confuse fans, its not anyone's entry or anything, but as i have said its going to be very interesting thing, which happened on the set that is shot of Maha episode of Madhubala ' Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. When went for shoot didn't realised it, but then it just struck the way Set was decorated. I have felt thati  have seen this somewhere.

Set was none other than the very first Khurana Mansion of Geet ' Hui Sabse Parayi, Set was same but colour of walls has changed coz it was used for other Series also. Don't take anything wrong fans, this set is belongs to Production house of Madhubala so they are using it for an Occassion which will shown in Maha Episode. Fans want to go down to memory lane once again? Want to take a ride again then here i have clicks few pictures of that Set.

DSC02164 300x225 Something Interesting Coming in this Weekends Maha Episode of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon for Geet Fans

Remember Enterance, Stairs, Corridors and so much. Find out in pics that which scene was shot at that place. Want to See Drashti Dhami in Khurana Mansion? Watch Maha episode of Madhubala on this Saturday. A small Gift for All Geet Fans From spamdomain.

Sheetal Pandya

Telly tadka 19th July ka artical dekho.

Please to see pic below netside.

http://www.spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/latest-spicy-buzz/interesting-coming-weekends-maha-episode-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-geet-fans/attachment/dsc02166/

http://www.spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/latest-spicy-buzz/interesting-coming-weekends-maha-episode-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-geet-fans/attachment/dsc02164/

Edited by anu_sakshi - 22 July 2012 at 6:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyprema_ksgennyMmanidBillu-Maamma_Sparkles_

jigyasa28 IF-Dazzler
jigyasa28
jigyasa28

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
i m not able to see the pics
farheen.raji IF-Dazzler
farheen.raji
farheen.raji

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
pics r nt seen
Vina23 IF-Rockerz
Vina23
Vina23

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Pics? ?
Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
yah pics r not seen
STARBUCKS-CAFE Newbie
STARBUCKS-CAFE
STARBUCKS-CAFE

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
pics ???
Confused
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
No Pics
NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I've seen the Pics and Oh how I wish to see Maan there

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index