India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

WE ALL LUV U DEK

livvy_11 Goldie
livvy_11
livvy_11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I know that we all r going 2 miss dek but elders say" DON'T CRY BECAUSE IT'S OVER ,BE HAPPY BECAUSE IT HAPPEND" I'm happy because we wanted manveer to happen and its gonna happen and everything going to sort out like they say "IF THE ENDINGS GOOD THEN EVERYTHING IS GOOD" and kimmybabar like u said dek is a fairytale so it had to come to an end and it did but we can say that our DEK WAS EXTRAORDINARY FROM ALL THE OTHER SERIALS and our DEK JUST ROCKED and the last thing I wud like to add DEK WE ALL LUV U ,WE WILL MISS AND U WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN OUR HEARTS FOR OUR REST OF OUR LIFE.

If u agree with this post pleez do comment and share ur feeling Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kimybabarkojagoryfanilvuday

jyoti12345 Senior Member
jyoti12345
jyoti12345

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
tel me ...when kuch to log kahenge  have low trp ...how they save serial at that  time...
Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
DEK & Manveer will always b in my hrt & mind..
it will tek numerous weeks to console myself dat DEK iz no more...

livvy_11 Goldie
livvy_11
livvy_11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I no wen ktlk has low trp sony walas don't say anything wen dek has low trp hath do kar hammara dek ke piche pad jatha hai just hate Sony channel wala Angry but Wat can we do we r trying our best to save dek but anyways any show has to come to an end

Edited by livvy - 22 July 2012 at 4:39am
savedek Newbie
savedek
savedek

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I never missed even single episode we felt cryCryCry how can i forget our manveer thay will always in our heart i really love DEK n i even love every character of DEk without pakash  we all love dek ,uv nd manyata han nh toCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimybabar

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
ITS GONNA B DIFFICULT TO FRGET DA SERIAL WHICH BCAME A PART OF ME..NO MATTER WAT D CIRCUMSTANCE I NEVER FAILED TO WATCH IT N NW IT JUST GOES OFF AIR BAMG..IT GONNA B DIFFICULT TO GV UP A PART OF ME...N REALISE DAT I CANT HV SUJ A SERIAL NYMOH BUH AS U SED WE SHLD B HABBIE IT HAPPENED...I LOVED EVRY MOMENT OF IT...N MGONNA MISS ASHISH N UDAYVEER D MOSTCry

kimybabar

kimybabar Groupbie
kimybabar
kimybabar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
yep.. all i know is that all  those days without DEK will be spent,imagining manVeer in my mind..
half of the day will be  spent in thinking about DEK, and the other half in watching its repeat shows on youtube..
DEK we love u.. more than alot.. and its been a wonderful journey .. HeartHeart
we will miss u

Edited by kimybabar - 22 July 2012 at 5:38am

ilvuday

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index