Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

10,000 pages !!! Ready ARSHIANS ??

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hello Arshians Heart

I love U all Smile

okay i know am completely floored by arshi like everyone else here...so far we have been doing everything that a faithful arshi fan should do...we watch our show regularly...we try to keep the TRPs up but yes it has been disappointing thanx to all the saas bahu dramas...but like how i read in an article posted by a fellow Arshian our beloved show IPK is an online rage !!!!...SARUN are cult figures online and yes we are damn proud to call ourselves ARSHIANS !!!!

we have ensured that our show remains at the top in IF and that our lead jodi SARUN remains on top of the rankings !!!

compared to all other forums we are buzzing with activity...to say in short THE IPK IF FORUM NEVER SLEEPS...ITS AWAKE 24*7 !!!!!

our forum achieved what DMG achieved running 3 years...we are the largest forum so far and our show has been running only for abt a year Clap

am putting forth a challenge to all ARSHIANS out there...lets do this ppl...y not we make our forum come upto 10,000 pages !!!!!

lets create a record that no one can beat and lets fill our forum with quality stuff like how we have been doing so far !!!!

lets not fill it up for the sake of filling it up...ARSHIANS are at their innovative best...let ur creative juices flow...VMs...FFs...SSs...OSs...songs...pictures...wallpapers...anything with quality keeping the very high standards of IPK forum will do Smile
am saying this coz I know we can do it...its common knowledge to all of us how the other forums are jealous of our 24*7 activity !!!!...it shows that we are doing something that they cant...so comon ARSHIANS...dont relax coz we are the largest now...we should switch on our super active mode...let the forum activity go on overdrive...lets hit 10,000 before this year end...I know we can achieve this before the end of 2012 at the rate we are going now...so LETS DO IT !!!!!!!

Lets give our IPK something to remember forever...lets make SARUN proud  !!!!

on an ending note...to reach the target of 10,000 pls lets ensure that we dont go down in our quality...we are an amazing forum and the biggest example for the fact that we are like one big happy family is that...there have been cases when forum members have opened up about their personal issues to us and we have comforted them !!!!...that speaks volumes about us ARSHIANS !!!!

Do like and comment and let me know how many of u wanna do this !!!!
CHEERS Heart

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 22 July 2012 at 4:01am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

manu.chotuipkknd159Jeevitha.Pdalvin07ArnavKiKhushiswtashLoveArnavKhushiluvarshios112801zeefan 1luv angelEvilMindedMeNiraliVirika-tanya96-ARHIFAIRYTALEpreciousgirl125..Raizada..Arshi4evrnevrHotHoneyHopeleslyInLovepoonam.gupta12aruforarshiheidikitty789tkymararmariam42huntinchild21magiqueBonhi_ipkknd..Zenny..FBANUManisha.blackdice1001oroniArShiASYA12MrManagementthe_breezeangellovergirl-Mistletoe-josephadamjonas1DAliceleanne_1983sun_shine_girl..SmaTz..pooja_shineStar..Surbhi..prrk86supriya.arshisweet-fairycupcake-cutelittleangelPashbarunBarundeewani19OmaRamdasskvarshadannodeepika451yyy2krish3kriti_atharvFAYKHAN29LyssaPie--MISHTEE--Simi1711drunkiiebaberushshripieryroseArshisarunrocks-Xpress-_SenbonZakura_.Manal.-PyaariBhootni-

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Sure agreed yar!!Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dalvin07ARHIFAIRYTALEpoonam.gupta12josephadamjonasBarundeewani19cutelittleangelpieryroseJyo.Arshi.IPK_SenbonZakura_

josephadamjonas Goldie
josephadamjonas
josephadamjonas

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
just a few more months and i'm sure we'll be there!Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dalvin07ARHIFAIRYTALE..Zenny..Barundeewani19cutelittleangelpieryrosedrunkiiebabe_SenbonZakura_

pooja_shineStar IF-Dazzler
pooja_shineStar
pooja_shineStar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
superb idea dear!:)

and yesi agree with you that IPK forum is 24*7 awake!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dalvin07cutelittleangelpieryrose

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I am loving the spirit of this post Jyothi...We shall reach that milestone in a couple of months...Thanks for the PM...Shall reply you later as I have to head out now for Iftar Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zenny..blackdice1001cutelittleangelpieryroseJyo.Arshi.IPK_SenbonZakura_

cutelittleangel IF-Rockerz
cutelittleangel
cutelittleangel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
agree...
count me in!!
we will surely do it!!
bring it on!
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zenny..pieryrose

FBANU Goldie
FBANU
FBANU

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
i am sure that we are gonna do it before 2012 end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zenny.._SenbonZakura_

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711