India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

If Rey can fall in luv second time,thnwhy nt Kriya

ArShi90 Senior Member
ArShi90
ArShi90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I want to start with TaniWink.. yup Taani , the girl, who is madly in love with Rey, her prince charming...She is cute,bubly LOL...She can't dance..but she wanna dance...Sister of Swayam..Swayam is very matured from the start of the show...but his sister is totally different from him...She joined St.louis just for her prince charmimg...she was upset when others told her about Kriya..ya Rey's Kriya..so she tried to be like Kriya..she was afraid that she can't dance, where Kriya was a super dancer..The leader of Team Weaking..So her next try was to be a member of "Team weaking"..n after many incidents, now rey is also in love with her..now he is so much in love with Taani that I think he even can't remember Kriya's name..now he is so much love that he can stare at her bare back..What a love story!! Hats off to palki MalhotraClapClap

Now I m coming to our Kriya..the show started with "her dream, her passion, her dance"..for me Dance=Kriya.."The leader of team weaking"...Yup I m using the word leader..because she was that...She was the reason for "change"..coming to her "Dil"..she was moody, she was brave,sometime liitle arrogant..but the coolest guy Reyansh Singhania was deeply in love with her...I don't wanna say every details of Kriyansh..because I know 95% members already aware about their love story also their break up..So she left Rey...

Shakti left..n Cvs wanted a new lead, n after that they were able to Find "Vrinda Dawda"..I think she perticipated "Perfect Bride"..n she was youngest contestant..I am impressed..I can't accept her...not  possible for me..Yaa I don't like Vrinda Dawda..n I m saying that clearly...after watching Shakti Mohan as Kriya..now we are watching "Vrinda Dawda as Tani"...what a big difference!!! Just wanna mention an incident.. Me n my little brother were watching Tani's "Kathak" dance..n he was laughing so much..remember he is just 10 yeras old..I heard somewhere that vrinda Dawda can dance..n that day I saw her awesome dance..god!!!Tht was dance..really??? yaa I m trying to compare Kriya n Taani..what's the problem in that?? Kriya was her first love n Tani is second..so it's obvious that people will compare..

Now coming to recent track of Dil Dosti dance..I want Kriya..yup..I love Kriya more than Kriyansh, and that's the truth..I want to see her re-entry...if not possible for Shakti..I m ready to accept the new girl also..n ya ya this time I don't want Kriyansh...I want another new male character, who will support Kriya...yaa a very strong character, n different from Rey...If rey is happy with Tanni..so let them be happy na!!!..after watching improvement of Rey's character, I m happy that Kriya left him..I just wanna see happiness in Kriya's life..Cvs can't end her character like that...She was strong..I m sure she will be able to move on..just a support..n this time I want another guy to support her..college going students are matured...I m sure they can accept the new guy...If Rey can fall in love second time, then why not Kriya???????

Edited by love45 - 22 July 2012 at 8:45am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorrimsssssssandhyasandyunajputrinurrukhsarsaiyedAngel.ARloverthe_writer_21ramya26._Molly_.ShemliArshamohitmohanty19Jahnavi_KRASBrokenHearts1DvaishukarthikaEssence..-Pia-meeryyStolenKiss.mysticloverBeautiful_KingTriShaktiFate.IntervinedRoxxy47KR_anki_ArSha---Shailu---sujana9kritzzz_ArShaZehnaseeb.KriYaansh960-FrozenRain-crazyskyeshaaax3.Black_StoneBorn2DanceSnigs.-PyaariBhootni-

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Suchi love u jaan for this topic...HugHug

Kria, Rey...Kriyaansh an epic now 'n' always.

We loved them, we did anything for them before..

But what we r seeing now is like chilly powder on a wound.

We r sad our Kriyaansh ended but Rey is already ready to form an another name love but a story.

He moved on so fast like he had a temporary memory loss.

Dont kno why I can feel only 2 things...I could see Palki's behaviour in Rey...I know totally non-linkive but still...Palki lost her senses when Shakti left the show n Rey lost her senses when Kria left off.

Both Rey n Palki dont know what they're doing..

When Rey was pulled by Taani across the whole college he was only gawking at her..poor him!!

I love Amar n I cant see his role butchered like this.

I feel so sad for him, his talent n hardwork r not gaining any fruits bcoz of the dumbest storyline.

If even Kria is brought, then I would not hesitate to see her with another fellow if the Rey is the same who is now...who is starving for physical attention!!!

Love story should have LOVE but now with this change in REY  something else is shown!!

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 22 July 2012 at 3:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rimssssssvennearshaArShi90Jahnavi_KRASBrokenHearts1DTriShaktisujana9-FrozenRain-Zehnaseeb.JollyRancher.Deetha.Born2Dance

ArShi90 Senior Member
ArShi90
ArShi90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
i m ready fr joote,chappal, tomatoesLOLROFL from KriYanshians

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahnavi_KRASsujana9Zehnaseeb.Deetha.Snigs.

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
i m agree wid you suchi bt i only want kriyaansh...i nt want kria to fall 4 some other guy...here we are opposing tarey relation so how cn i watch kria wid some other guy...bt i love your post...sply da 1st para

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahnavi_KRASSnigs.Zehnaseeb.

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
gosh...reading dis i had TEARS rolling over my cheeks like HELL...!CryCryCry

kriya...CryCry D JAAN of D3 ...man i miss her..@@ Cry

exactly its damn PATHETIC...! d way d things r turning..taani ...  Dead just i cant even take dat name frm my mouth..*PUKES* Sleepy

exactly..rey doesnt even remember kriyas name ..OMG..?!?!1? IS IT? ConfusedAngry

palki Dead

i exactly feel ki kriya shuld cum back see all dis nd give... ONE TIGHT SLAP TO ALL OF DEM ND MAINLY *REY*
ND say U BLOODY DNT DESRVE ME @@@DeadAngry

i totally agree wid u suchi..Hug BANG ON ...post ClapClap

Edited by sujana9 - 22 July 2012 at 6:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasandyArShi90Jahnavi_KRASBrokenHearts1DTriShaktiSnigs.Zehnaseeb.

..Rish.. IF-Stunnerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Res and i dnt agree completely bt smewhr i do

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahnavi_KRASSnigs.Zehnaseeb.JollyRancher.

ArShi90 Senior Member
ArShi90
ArShi90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffy_arsha

i m agree wid you suchi bt i only want kriyaansh...i nt want kria to fall 4 some other guy...here we are opposing tarey relation so how cn i watch kria wid some other guy...bt i love your post...sply da 1st para

No!!! i can't see them together after all ghatiya harkat Rey did with Tani...Memories of Kriyansh is enough for me..but i want Kriya now..but not with rey..with another guy..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryyJahnavi_KRASBrokenHearts1DTriShaktiZehnaseeb.

rukhsarsaiyed Groupbie
rukhsarsaiyed
rukhsarsaiyed

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi90BrokenHearts1DJahnavi_KRASsujana9Snigs.Zehnaseeb.

Go to top