Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arnavji, you shouldn't have married me- Khushi (Page 119)

desijatti Groupbie
desijatti
desijatti

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
this was awesome, i really liked it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lazyleaves]

Gosh, you should send this to Gul!! Seriously, Kushi's & Arnav's relationship has gone from normal to weird... there was so much attraction before - when they were busy fighting/ arguing, BUT now that they are in love, they actually sleep at the two ends of the bed!!! And, then they wake up and are all nice to one another! for crying out loud! 

lazyleaves

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
read all the parts in one go...omg tat was hilarious...

lazyleaves

ArhiDeewani IF-Dazzler
ArhiDeewani
ArhiDeewani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Awesomeee!! xx

lazyleaves

HARSHU246 IF-Rockerz
HARSHU246
HARSHU246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

PART 2

Rofl

ROFL  anjali yeah the main culprit '. The FB part was tooo hiloarious ' omg I cant control myself ' 

.. youtube the main source of FB ..memory not soo good ' loved it 'ur amzing zehra .. this was d most effective LG 'ROFLROFLROFL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 3

Because whenever you come near me the Rabba Vey plays and the alarm bell goes off and someone or the other comes to know that you are close to me. They will not let lazyleaves write whatever she is writing by barging inside our room and separating us"  ROFLROFLROFL ..THEN ALSO YOU WRITE SO NICELY '.Tongue

".But look at this new HP. Shamelessly he entered our ROOM".    SERIOUSLY TOOO SHAMELESS ..IF I WOULD BE THERE I WOULD EITHER HIDE BEHIND D CURTAINS &LOOK AT THEM OR WAIT FOR THE TELECAST OF THIS EPI ..Wink

rain sequence 'ROFL . YA SURE THE MUCH AWAITED ONE BUT THE INCOMPLETE ONE

NOW there the whole family is responsible for this hilarious updateROFLamzing truly amzing zehra.. hats of 2 u

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 4

"Mind your tongue Khushi. No bashing ASR or else all my fan girls will report this lazyleaves' post and this thread will be closed

ROFL IF THAT HAPPENS SURELY I WILL BAN IF (NO OOFFENCE )  I LOVE YOUR POSTS AND CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM 'YOU ARE AMZING '

ROFL  hilarious 'that was too hilarious''. Feeling  sad for payash and gupta sisters   ROFLROFLROFL '. But now they can consummate as dadi is here and she will make them MALIK ..AND den her name will be mrs khushi kumara gupta arnav malik..not a good one but good for their relation .na Wink ..hehehe

Gud one loved it zehra' keep writing such posts for the DOZE OF LG WHICH NOW I NEED EVERY DAY Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART  5

K serials

Do you maean ekta serials 'I guess ..lol LOL

That was amazing but I guess arnav will never even think to have babies from other womenWink ROFL

And yeah anjali wala I noticed dat too 'strange ' I am worried 'seriously now they need complain memory chargers '' zehra doo something ..if they forget then achanak se itna bada bump dekh ke we will all faint and ROFL will die laughing reading  your posts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART6

Rockyji    '..  who is he . was that d name of any of the kidnappers ..don't remember..i guess memory loss ho gaya hain

NOW I TRULY KNOW KKGSR DEFINITELY HAS ANSWERS FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS ROFL ..fireflies consummated ROFL  on the setsROFL]''. Amazing na 

Soo fast and now insects can teach them something 'wah wah '' gr8 job 'ROFL u r too funny zehra ' ROFLROFLROFL

I am insulting the kidnappers. ROFLROFLfamily better that\n the kidnappers ''ROFLROFLROFLgr8 one Clap

non-consummation mission program  ROFL  hahahahahahahahahaha ROFLROFLROFL u cant stop me today zehra that's too much '' phew but will have to read the rest

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 7

To gain sympathy from your fan girls?" ROFL AWWW someones jealous ..khushi comeon we love him and even if he dint do such stuffs we would sympathize with him for being a raizada Wink..*no offence *

"We can do a Rabba Vey from the jhaali (net) and when Rockyji would make a move for me then you can break the jhali, do some dhishum dhishum with Rockyji and do IT then and there with an unconscious goon around. Exciting isn't it? 

Ya  ya sure I would love to see that ..zehra why don't you give them such ideas 'love u ..ur amzing 'muah

--------------------------------------

PART 8

lazyleaves told me.

SO YOU R THE MESSENGER 'ROFL  hahaha lol amzing but how that be secondary that is most important for me ..coz I love her and her written works ..zehra how can she say that  '' khushi if you say such things I will kill you' this is a simple post on I-F WHAT HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT  '..URGHHHAngry HH ..THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST WRITTEN WORK OF ZEHRA' AMZING LOVE YOU FOR THIS''.. A BIIIG HUG TO YOU ..

KEEP WRITING AND KEEP BRINGING A SMILE TO OUR FACE AND KEEP SUPPLYING ME WITH A DOZE OF* LG * EVERYDAY '

HOPE YOU ARE FINE NOW LOVE YOU MUAH ...

Edited by harshitaluv - 10 August 2012 at 7:51am

lazyleaves

HARSHU246 IF-Rockerz
HARSHU246
HARSHU246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
SORRY FORGOT TO COMMENT ON THE EPILOUGE ATLAST THEY FOUND A PERFECT SOLUTION ...GR8 AMZING ZEHRA ...HATS OFF TO YOU MUAH LOVED IT ...ROFL ...STRAWORLD HILARIOUSROFL
ArhiDeewani IF-Dazzler
ArhiDeewani
ArhiDeewani

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Ahaha love it x

lazyleaves

morning_dews IF-Sizzlerz
morning_dews
morning_dews

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
awww that was an amazing update  zehra...ROFL