India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

E 24 segment (Page 2)

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I dnt know what khichdi they l plot so that kunal does'nt know of siddhi's whereabouts :-(
The worst thing is divorce n the 1st child being nt with kunal.
What did they show in promo-richa giving the child to kunal? I hav nt watchd it. Can any 1 say?

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
wat is left to watcvh norzar , u only tell me ...how much optimistic we ll continue to be ?? cvs have played with our emotions badly ,hurt us deeply , they simply dont deserve to be given any more chances...

honestly tell me ,will u able to enjoy sinal uiniting after getting divorced ..being parents of 8 yrs old...??will there be anything left for them.every time wen i think of this i get tears in my eyes...they have ruined our sinal like anything ...

i can never forgive them for making a fun of our emotions nd ridiculing us this way...

Edited by stuti123 - 22 July 2012 at 9:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSHitchHiker_

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

wat is left to watcvh norzar , u only tell me ...how much optimistic we ll continue to be ?? cvs have played with our emotions badly ,hurt us deeply , they simply dont deserve to be given any more chances...

honestly tell me ,will u able to enjoy sinal uiniting after getting divorced ..being parents of 8 yrs old...??will there be anything left for them.every time wen i think of this i get tears in my eyes...they have ruined our sinal like anything ...

i can never forgive them for making a fun of our emotions nd ridiculing us this way...

i understand your emotions, i too am hurt, since i too watch the show for sinal only, but you know if we give up now, they will destroy it further, by showing sinal re marrying others etc, we can still stop all that, presuming we keep up our efforts

we dont have watch the show post leap, but we can atleast stop any re marriage track 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

I dnt know what khichdi they l plot so that kunal does'nt know of siddhi's whereabouts :-(
The worst thing is divorce n the 1st child being nt with kunal.
What did they show in promo-richa giving the child to kunal? I hav nt watchd it. Can any 1 say?

they dont show witcha give the kid to kunal, in the promo they show kunal seeing witcha with the kid in rain, so it can be that she runs away with the child, or try to kill it and someone will find it maybe kunal wont have either of his kid with him

norzar
stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i agree with u norzar , but its also a fact dat they have never cared for our feelings ...they have  never taken our views into consideration...nd once sinal get divorced ...there is no big deal if they marry others too..coz i am sure cvs r very much capable of doing this...they have done it any shows den wats parichay for them...they asre good for nothing incosiderate souls ,who believe in basck stabbing their own viewers ..nd let them continue wiud this crap i am positive trps are gonna suck big time...

Edited by stuti123 - 22 July 2012 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsd.padmini

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thnks noureen.
:-(

Go to top