Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF Mere Humsafar# 12 Link # 13 pg 151 (Page 89)

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Heya friends Hug

Okay I know I became invisible from the forum for many days but as you'll know my health is not fine and since my fever recurred my doc gave me a clear warning that i am supposed to take bed rest and this time if this fever comes back it can lead to serious consequences so my beloved Dad took this Doc's warning seriously and did not allow me to go to work nor my classes these days and he knew his darling daughter very well and hence he disconnected the internet so that I have no option left but to take bed rest these days 

uff so that's the reason i couldn't post the update even after writing it Ouch

But today u will be getting 3 back to back updates one of jaane tu second of mh and third for koplEmbarrassed

posting MH in 5 minutes 

love-Piya

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25divyaraghaniNihsonManeetTUJANENAdiana92MGRMFFSpayal12LadyArwendh_ritikareena32rajladreamymishti88Eza_analystCherishh_wallflower_soni4evaushankitvcmandymore--Ratna--love2_soma-padmarao-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5renjini263janu_2006Ziva01Sri_Radha_BlackPearl_

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Thanks for your love and support dear friends. Here is the next update I hope each one of u would enjoy reading it. I dedicate this update to my darling friend Namita:) Nami dear this update is ur birthday treat I know I am late but due to unavoidable reasons I couldn't post the update before pls forgive ur stupid friend.

PS: I am going to delete my buddy list and I am going to remove all those who r not responding to the pms of my FFs. I am sorry guys but I can't send 900 pms to get only 200+ likes and comments. From the next update onwards I am going to send pms only to those members who r liking and commenting on my FFs so whoever wants a pm do comment and like the update and the ones who aren't doing so would be automatically deleted from my buddy list.

Love-Piya

PART 107

Geet: I love u too Maan' mujhe maaf kar dijiye par mujhe humare pyar par bharosa tha main jaanti thi ke agar aapko aapke atteth aur humari mohabbat ke beech kise chunna hoga toh aap humari mohabbat ko hi chunoge [I love u too Maan' I am sorry for taking this extreme step but I had faith in our love Maan I was sure if u had to make a choice between ur past and our love undoubtedly our love would emerge victorious]

Maan saw a red color saree lying closeby

He unhooked her blouse and showered her with urgent and possessive kisses in all the parts which were accessible to him

Geet clutched his shoulder tightly as she allowed Maan to do whatever he felt like doing

Geet: Maan main ye chahthi thi k aaj ke din ko aap apne beete hue kal ki parchayi ki jhalak samajkar nahi balki humare pyar ki nayi shuruwat ke taur par yaad kare [Maan I want u to remember this day as a new promise of our love and not as a day wherein u relived the memories of ur dreadful past]

Maan gifted Geet a love bite on her nape as he allowed the blouse to slip from her arms

Geet's breathing pattern took a dramatic turn as Maan started teasing her curves

She understood that her charming husband was in a mood to trouble her with his tricks

Shyness was ready to welcome her in its folds as Maan's fingers started travelling in a downward direction trying to undo the string of her petticoat

Geet could not take his torture any more; she pushed him playfully and turned her back towards the wall

Maan walked towards her and whispered huskily in her ears

Maan: Geet badi tamanna thi ki main tumhe apne haatho se khud dulhan ki tarah sajau par ye khwaish puri nahi ho paayi [Geet I had a dream of dressing u up as a bride with my own hands but this wish of mine remained unfulfilled]

He placed his hand on her belly forcing Geet to rest her back on his chest

Maan kissed her shoulder lovingly and placed the red saree on her arms

Maan: Aaj apni dulhan ko khud ke haatho se sajakar aaj ka ye din humare pyar ka ek yaadgaar lamha banana chahtha hoon'apne Maan ko kya  tum ye haq dogi? [By decorating my bride with my own hands today I would like to start a new chapter of our love story would u give this right to ur Maan?]

Without any hesitation Geet turned around and submitted herself in his embrace

Geet: Geet ke rom rom par bus aapka hi haq hai Maan'aapki dulhan ko humesha aapke pyar ka intezaar hai. I love u Maan.  I love u [Every pore of Geet's body belongs to Maan'ur bride is always waits for ur love Maan. I love u Maan. I love u]

Maan lifted Geet's chin and marked the beauty of his love on her lips thus giving a perfect start to their unique love story all over again

After few hours

Maaneet stepped out of their room to meet the rest of the family

As Geet descended down the stairs along with Maan for few seconds she was forced to think that maybe Dadima would still be worried about the success of her plan hence she was desperate to share this happiness with all the members that the bitter past was now no longer a part of their Maan's life

But the situation downstairs was totally different; there were no traces of worry or fear on anyones face infact everyone was busy doing preparations for some upcoming celebrations

Dadima: Aa gaye aap dono kabse raah dekh rahe the hum aapka [So finally both of u r here we were waiting for you'll from so long]

Maan scooped Geet in his arms and took Geet in front of Dadima

Geet: Maan ye aap kya kar rahe hai? [Maan what r u trying to do?]

Maan: Ofho Maayari hum dono ko aane mein pehle hi der ho gayi hai aur jis speed se tum chal rahi thi uss speed mein aur deri ho jaati issliye maine tumhe apne godh mein utha liya [Ofho Maayari we are already late and the speed with which u r walking is causing a further delay I am just helping u to reach on time by lifting u in my arms]

Geet: Ofho Maan aapki ye shararato par control rakhiye najaane Dadima kya sochengi [Ofho Maan keep a check on ur mischiefs what would Dadima think?]

Dadima: Hume toh apni bahu ko apne pothe ki baho mein dekhkar badi khushi hogi Geet; sach keh rahe hai [I would love to see my daughter-in-law cuddled in the arms of my grandson always darling and this is the truth]

Maan: Wow Dadima ne bhi licence de diya ab toh main tumhe neeche utarne se raha [Wow now since Dadima has given me the licence I am not going to allow u to move away from my folds]

Dadima: Toh Maan kya aap Geet ki muhdhikayi aur karwachauth ke function mein bhi unhe apni baho mein kaid kiye gumhe rahenge? [So Maan r u planning to cocoon Geet in ur arms throughout the muhdhikayi cum karwachauth celebrations of Geet?]

Maan: Dadima meri Geet sabse special hai uski muhdhikayi aur karwachauth itni saadaran kaise ho sakthi hai? [Dadima my Geet is really special how can her muhdhikayi and karwachauth be ordinary?]

Maan locked his eyes with Geet and admitted confidently

Maan: Apni Maayari se jude har  ek lamhe ko uska ye gulam yaadgaar banadega taaki meri jaan ko ek baar phir se apne Dhust Danav se pyar ho jaaye [I will make every moment of my Maayari into an unforgettable memory so that she falls in love all over again with her Dhust Danav]

Geet blushed with this lovable comment of Maan

Maan kissed her forehead and continued

Maan: Chand humesha falak mein hi sajtha hai toh mere chand; meri Geet ki muhdhikayi zameen par kaise ho sakthi hai? [The moon is decorated on the canvas of the night sky then how is it possible that the muhdhikayi of my moon; my Geet will take place on the earth?]

Dadima twisted Maan's ear playfully

Dadima: Apne iss shayrana andaaz se Geet ko behlane ki koshish band kijiye Maan aur jaakar apne chand yani apne Maayari ke muhdhuikayi aur karwachauth ke liye koi special taufa khareed kar laaiye khayali pulav pakane se behter yahi achha hoga kyun Geet? [Stop impressing ur love with ur poetic ways Maan and try and get some interesting gift for ur Maayari thisoption would be much better than building up imaginary dreams right Geet?]

Geet let out a chuckle as she joined Dadima's team to tease her loving husband

Maan: Achha toh ye baat hai toh ab dekhiye Dadima ke aapka ye potha aapki badi bahu ke muhdhikayi ko kaise special banatha hai [If this is what u think then I accept this challenge Dadima now u will see how ur grandson makes this occasion a memorable event for ur daughter-in-law]

Maan placed Geet on her feet and moved his lips next to her ear and whispered huskily

Maan: Jannat ki sair karna pasand karogi Maayari? [Would u like to go on a ride to the paradise Maayari?]

Geet: Aapke saath bitaya hua har lamha mere liye jannat se kum nahi Maan [Every moment that I live with u is a paradise for me Maan]

Maan kissed her cheek and moved few steps behind

Maan: Taiyari shuru kijiye Dadima kal ki shaam ye duniya aasman ke panno par sitaro ki jagmagahat ke beech sirf aur sirf Maan ke chand ko niharegi ye Geet ke Maan ka vada raha [Start the preparations Dadima as tomorrow night the whole world will admire Maan's moon on the canvas of the sky in presence of the mesmerizing shine of the stars this is the promise of Geet's Maan]

Maan started taking steps in a backward direction without removing his gaze from Geet

Geet could read his eyes; she was sure that Maan was serious as she knew Maan always fulfilled his promises

She kept on looking at Maan till he went out of the door

Dadima: Najaane inke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai? [Who knows what's going on in his mind?]

Dadima placed her hand on Geet's shoulder and helped her to step out from the captivating spell of her husband's love

Geet: Dadima wo' [Dadima actually']

Dadima: Geet bete issmein itna sharmane ki koi baat nahi hume toh behet khushi ho rahi hai ke aapke kaaran aaj mere Maan ka aaj hi nahi balki unke atteth ki parchayi bhi khushnuma ho gayi hai humse vada kijiye bete ke humare Maan ka haath aap yuhi thame khadi rahengi [Geet there is no need to feel shy infact I am very happy that my Maan got u as a soulmate who has made not only his present but also his past a beautiful chapter for him. Promise me Geet u will always hold his hand throughout your life and will love him in a same way as u do now]

Geet: Maan ke bagair ye Geet saas bhi le nahi sakthi Dadima main vaada karti hoon marte dum tak Maan ka saath nibahthi rahungi [Geet cannot breathe in absence of Maan Dadima I promise to stay by his side and love him till the last moment of my life]

Geet hugged Dadima as she made this promise

Dadima: Ab bahut emotional baate karli Geet chaliye ab aapke liye dresses select karte hai aakirkaar aap wo chan khaas suhagano mein se hai jiski muhdhikayi aur pehla karwachaut dono ek hi din aa raha hai; aur waise bhi Maan ke chand ko sajana hai toh special arrangements karne hi padengena [Now enough of our emotional talks Geet let us select some outfits for u as u r one lucky bride whose muhdhikayi and first karwachauth are falling on the same day so we need to do some special arrangements as it is u r the moon of my Maan hence we need to do something extraordinary right?]

Dadima winked at Geet and both the ladies burst out laughing

After few minutes Meera and Annie joined the two of them and the foresome started selecting outfits and accessories for the function

Meanwhile,

Maan explained the surprise that he had planned for Geet to Adi and Dev

Maan: Toh kaisa laga mera plan? [So how is my plan?]

Adi and Dev looked at one another and gave a weak smile to Maan

Adi: Are u sure Sir? Kya aap wakayai mein ye karne wale ho? [R u sure Sir? R u really intending to do this?]

Maan: Adi main mazak ke mood mein bilkul bhi nahi issliye jaisa maine kaha hai thik waisa hi karna aur yaad rahe preparations mein koi bhi kami nahi rehni chahiye [Adi I am in no mood to crack a joke so it would be better if u follow my orders and remember I need all the preparations to be done as per my instructions]

Dev: Bro plan toh badiya hai par aaj tak aise muhdhikayi aur karwachaut ke bare mein na toh kabhi suna hai aur naahi kabhi dekha hai [Bro the plan is awesome but till date I haven't heard nor seen about such a unique muhdhikayi and karwachauth arrangements]

Maan: Ye meri Geet ki special raat hai Dev aur uski iss special raat aur bhi khoobsurat uska ye gulam banayega bus mujhe tum dono k help ki zarurat hai taaki saare preparations time par ho sake [Tomorrow is a special night for my Geet Dev and her slave will go to any extent to make this night more beautiful for her but I need ur help to make all the arrangements on time]

Dev and Adi: Hum aapke saath hai [We r always there for u]

Maan hugged both of them lovingly and all of them started doing preparations for the ceremony

Dadima gifted Geet the sargi on behalf of her first Karwachauth

Annie and Meera also decided to keep this fast out of excitement

Everyone was busy doing the last minute preparations

Dadima had decorated the whole Mansion like a newly wed bride but Maan was adamant that the terrace was his department and no one would be entering there till tomorrow evening

The whole day passed with loads of laughter and happiness

After having dinner Maaneet enjoyed some romantic moments in their room before sleeping peacefully in one another's arms

All the ladies waked up early in the morning to start the karwachauth ritual

Maan fed Geet the sargi with his own hands thus giving a beautiful start to the morning

Maan had also kept the fast and the whole family knew about it

Geet was surrounded by the ladies throughout the day and for unknown reasons Maan had also avoided coming in front of her thus making her heart restless and desperate

She was missing her husband but she knew the reason had to be strong or else Maan wouldn't have stayed away from her even for a second

Maan had requested Dadima to keep the muhdhikayi function in the evening exactly at the time when the karwachaut rituals will start

He had taken a promise from Dadima that no lady would see the face of his angelic wife before evening

He had made special arrangements besides the balcony of the terrace to make all the guests comfortable and after loads of convincing Dadima had payed heeds to his request that Geet will be the only one who would enter the terrace and that too with her face covered with a viel

Annie and Meera kept on teasing Geet as they got to know from Dadima about Maan's special request

Geet's heart was pacing with a rapid speed as excitement started embracing her with every passing second

She was now desperately waiting for the evening

Gradually the mesmerizing rays of the morning made way to welcome the glorifying evening thus scenting the breeze with a magical fragrance of romantism and love

Geet entered their room to get ready for the function

She was pleasantly surprised to see the decor of the whole room it was filled with her favourite flowers

Her outfit with the matching accessories was placed on the bed in a neat way

The eyecatching aspect of the outfit was a beautiful red color viel that was designed and decorated with precious white pearls

The viel was not a part of the outfit that she had selected along with Dadima hence she was sure that Maan had kept this viel due to some purpose

She lifted the viel lovingly and saw a note beneath it

NOTE: "Maayari jaldi se taiyaar hokar chath par aa jau tumhara Maan tumhara intezaar kar raha hai par haan apne chand se chehre ko iss chunri se dhakna math bhoolna kyunki iska deedar karne ka haq sabse pehle sirf mera hai" [Maayari get ready and come to the terrace your Maan is waiting for u. Do not forget to cover ur moon like face with the viel as I want to be the one to admire ur angelic entity first as this right belongs only to me]

Geet kissed the note and started dressing up for the function

Once Geet was done she covered her face fully with the viel and diverted her feet to move towards the terrace

All the guests were already assembled at the balcony

PLS LISTEN TO THIS SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMcRrE5huE0

Music

Geet reached the entrance of the terrace. A heart shaped plate filled with sindoori water was kept at the entrance to give her a grand welcome. With a smile on her face Geet placed her feet inside the water and left her footprint at the entrance. She then went ahead to open the door of the terrace by pushing it gently. The doors of her imagination got jammed as an unexpected captivation enthralled her magically in its folds.

Aasman tera mera hua

Khwab ki tarah dua dua

It seemed the heaven itself had descended down to welcome the Princess of Maan's heart. The whole terrace was full of snow white fog that appeared like the cushion of clouds on the night sky. Crystal balls that appeared like moon were beautifying the upper half of the decoration.

Aasman tera mera hua

Saas ki tarah ruah ruah

A good amount of space was left vacant on the other side of the terrace and the empty space was surrounded by a mesmerizing diya arrangement.  There was a semi fluid gel like step display which appeared like a holy path that led towards this empty space.

Jaaye jaha tu jaaye

Paaye mujhe hi paaye

The outline of Geet's footprint was made on this gel like structure thus making it clear that she was required to step on this outline to understand the true significance of this decor. Heart shaped mirrors were placed alternately to this arrangement. Without any further delay Geet placed her foot on the gel like path and within a matter of seconds the whole outline of her footprint got the border of sparkling gems bringing an innocent smile on her divine face.

Saaye ye mere hai tujhi mein samaye

A soothing breeze of artificial snow flakes showered its blessings on Geet when her second foot kissed the other outline on the gel. Her eyes moved to the heart shaped mirror and her soul got fragranted with a heavenly bliss as she saw Maan's reflection in the mirror thus making her realize that he is her shadow and no one can ever separate them

Saiyaara main saaiyara

Saaiyara tu saaiyara

Sitaro ke jahah mein milenge ab yaara

The crystal ball that was placed above Geet's head got unwrapped and a sparkling artificial star that was "I" shaped came out and started moving gracefully on the rhythmic tunes of the wind in front of her eyes. Geet held the star carefully and saw a loving pic of hers wherein Maan was kissing her forehead shining at the corner of this "I" shaped entity.

Saiyaara main saaiyara

Saaiyara tu saaiyara

She kissed the pic and moved ahead by stepping on the next level of the gel arrangement. Once again her feet got decorated with the outline of diamonds and as soon as she looked into the heart shaped mirror yet another reflection of her loving husband appeared making her realize that he was embedded in her soul. The next letter that made way from the crystal ball was the letter "L".

Music

In a similar way with every step that Geet took the letters "O, V, E, Y, O, U" gave peace to her eyes thus completing the sequence and helping Maan to declare his feelings for his wife in front of the whole world in a soul searing way

With the completion of the last word an intense cover of the snow fog embraced Geet and covered her completely; before she could understand anything she found herself in the loving folds of her darling husband

Her cheeks turned red as once again Maan had fulfilled his promise that he would be the one who will see his Maayari's face first on this muhdhikayi cum Karwachaut function

Maan's admiring eyes were melting Geet's entire entity; she hugged him with all her love as if thanking him for making this special arrangement

Tu jo mila toh yun hua

Ho gayi puri adhuri si dua

The rhythmic beats of her heart were giving out her message magically to Maan's heart; she was feeling special as her husband was the first one to admire her face during her muhdhikayi; this was indeed a blessing for her and this was the best gift that she could have ever dreamt of  

Tu jo gaya toh le gaya

Sang tere mere jeene ki har wajah

Maan caressed her back lovingly and moved her a little away from himself. He took a plate of Aarti and started to move it in circles in front of Geet. Geet had tears in her eyes as today being Karwachauth she was supposed to do this for Maan but Maan was making her feel like a true Princess by redefining all rituals. He took the sindoor and once again glorified her maang with his name

Jaaye jaha tu jaaye

Paaye mujhe hi paaye

Geet was about to touch his feet but Maan stopped her and hugged her with so much love that every beat of his heart was singing her name thus telling her the important place that she holds in his life

Maan scooped Geet in his arms and started walking towards the empty space.

Saiyaara main saaiyara

Saaiyara tu saaiyara

Geet's face was still covered by the viel but slowly the viel of clouds that was hiding the moon was moving away thus declaring the arrival of the auspicious occasion wherein the ladies would break their fast

Maan stopped for a second and allowed Geet to pick up her plate which contained all the required things that would help her to break her fast

Saiyaara main saaiyara

Saaiyara tu saaiyara

As soon as Geet took her plate Maan blindfolded her and waited patiently for the arrival of his surprise

After few minutes the serenity and calmness of the setting was disturbed by a loud mechanical voice of a helicopter

Geet clutched Maan's shirt due to the sudden unexpected sound to which Maan responded back by gifting an assuring forehead kiss

This kiss of Maan was enough to calm down Geet but the arrival of the helicopter on the terrace made the guests excited as their anticipation was increasing

Music

Maan entered the helicopter by carrying Geet in his arms

After taking the necessary precautions he placed Geet on his lap and requested the person to take the helicopter to the heights of the sky.

All the ladies and the other guests present at KM stood up to observe this unique chapter of Maaneet's life

Adi and Dev were ready with the next set of surprise that Maan had planned not only for Geet but all the guests who had joined in the celebration of his lady love's muhdhikayi and first karwachaut

The moon was in no mood to hide from the divinity of their love; it emerged from the folds of the dark clouds as soon as the Helicopter entered its territory.

Maan removed the blindfold of his Maayari and requested her to open her magical mirrors by lifting her viel and kissing her eyes as now he felt it was time for someone else to admire the angelic face of his wife'

Tum pe miti tum se bani

Tum se hua hai haan khud pe yakeen

Geet was stunned to find herself so close to the sky or to be more precise so close to the moon

For a moment it appeared that she was not waiting for the moon but it was the moon that was waiting to get a glimpse of her' The divinity of her beauty got a new personification as after Maan it was the moon who had successfully admired her face on her muhdhikayi

This experience was more beautiful than a fairy tale

Tu jo nahi toh na sahi

Main hoon yaha toh tu hai yahi kahi

Maan handed over the water kalash to her and requested Geet to go ahead with the karwachauth ritual

The helicopter was placed very close to the moon and this entire setting appeared like magic from the ground

Geet allowed the water to fall from the kalash and she worshipped the moon wholeheartedly before taking the channi in her hand

Jaaye jaha tu jaaye

Paaye mujhe hi paaye

She saw the moon from the channi and closed her eyes in contentment as a silent prayer crossed her heart " Whenever u give me death bless me to die in the arms of my Maan' this is all that my heart desires"

She moved her face towards Maan and opened her eyes in happiness as her eyes were welcomed with the only desire of her heart'the face of her husband her Maan

A lone tear made way through her eyes as she felt blessed to have found someone like Maan who completed her with his unconditional and undying love

Maan placed the channi on the seat and ended Geet's fast by making her drink water with his own hands and by making her taste one of her favourite sweets.

Geet took the remaining half of the sweet and introduced it into Maan's mouth thus ending his fast as well

Saiyaara main saaiyara

Saaiyara tu saaiyara

This act marked the end of one ritual but the other ritual of muhdhikayi was yet to be completed

Dev and Adi lighted the special crackers and allowed it to touch the canvas of the night sky

As soon as the crackers made way to the sky Maan pointed his finger towards the moon thus diverting Geet's attention

These special crackers made an amazing portrait of Geet exactly at the position where the moon was located and in this way all the guests got the oppoutunity to admire Maan's moon in an unbelievable manner thus finishing the muhdhikayi of Geet in a royal style

The guests started applauding in happiness as they continued to bestoy blessings on the couple

Saiyaara main saaiyara

Saaiyara tu saaiyara

Geet hugged Maan with utmost love and whispered

Geet: I love u'I am urs and u r mine

Maan completed this truth

Maan: Forever and ever'

Annie and Meera whistled in excitement as Adi and Dev left another set of crackers

This time a magical portrait of Maaneet designed the beauty of the night sky; the words I LOVE U and FOREVER YOURS added the extra zeal of divinity to this romantic touch whose spark and shine was way too ahead than the glow of the stars'

PRECAP: The promise of loveEmbarrassed

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST

Love-Piya

PS: I am going to delete my buddy list and I am going to remove all those who r not responding to the pms of my FFs. I am sorry guys but I can't send 900 pms to get only 200+ likes and comments. From the next update onwards I am going to send pms only to those members who r liking and commenting on my FFs so whoever wants a pm do comment and like the update and the ones who aren't doing so would be automatically deleted from my buddy list.

PART 108: Page 109

Edited by piya- - 24 October 2012 at 11:48am

The following 240 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26sunshine111pyarisahelinehavashimalikah05minimoonshubhiguptasonai-adricajaasz_25naanavangcdfanAnkeeeeekangsarbjeetkruti96sana678Sandiya90210anjyluv--Yashvi--halemakhansarahsaphiresravanthi93ashwimaaneetReahRajarshi95divyaraghaniaparnapodurizafarahimAym7geetkamaanmukadam12345678karankideewanixsam19_2009swetu.crazy...Roses123...crazedfan19mans22lali_laliDana Marielakshmisalvadipallavisarkarlove4maaneetangelalankritathendral_111mons_mbPoonamTmishty_shonaprioyankpriyal12Nihsonbhawna02mamatha.rostgoyalkalpna123preet.harmananisa79sk_75WhitepigeonprincesssarahMONIJA78maan_geet1shailimgSmartangelCiaMaaneetpiaj900Aamerabbinduadorableshaitanluvu4ever143amrutavjoshidiana92ManeetTUJANENATheSunShinekainturakirannishnalcrazy_125maankisimm26_chaitraangelmishtyKhusluvsmaaneetMeghPiyashiSiMi615pari1689ApurvaLovesARVIsanam1234upayal12siyanaMGRMFFSMakpiestressreliefneha512NH1971ritusoni2233maanluverkeerthi90anky_sdh_ritiAmElOdIfatema_007cutestar12zunaiba5CrystalSayaLadyArwencrazyfanofdsdv-eiya--Awaari-kar1538maaneetkimeetkamnapmpm1frnd.of.frndzMina420friends_4dreamshabnam22cherieLoveryadanukareena32-Anonymous11-angelarafGurruKiDeewani-shristi1hari21drmahasheetalvasaanjalisen85rajladreamymishti88d_soniapreetymaaneetsehrish79KasiKasinats0101hottyangelarunsunita_gmrandhir_ki_dollshri12mehak173RosmithasnehapriyaDei_Gratiatrishtej16anyaa.gurtivalli30K.AhmCherishhangel-ki-shonaTia-AFreeBirddeep002sweetsampa39deepali1022TeamMcSwarek--Fairy--Hanishadevi-indu-DDbiggestfan_wallflower_ZohamaaneetNeejuMishti13AIMAMALIKmonika1992ritzy09tanvi04SONU_29piya27nehakapoor7meettumishtiritupaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-ambeernangelic_cuteushankitvcrupzloveuanjucoolmisty_drastifanshruti_luvs_mskAlamelusmallvilleRadhika Shahswetha10jasminerahul-AvniNeil-t_areebHansaNBasiliskshafy_MN--Ratna--Ash1991-afsha--Priti11-namita25mandymoresweet scorpioMehek25nahtani88keenu_kkfreya123seemamarymandy15preethiaarpitajiammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212kabslocksRageOfAnAngellove2_soma-padmarao-TyroRemya_PillaiKINGKHANFANgill123poongs123-Mounika-afsh4arenjini263angelankisanum23MaaneetDeewangilehr-lakshmi-dolly10_Maaneet_Rashmi..._Sparkles_Sri_RadhaSandy-NazZiva01tamanna1391abinash079_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanmysteriousmillidumas.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaatabby999

ManeetTUJANENA Senior Member
ManeetTUJANENA
ManeetTUJANENA

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
No wrds i hv to explain how beautiful is to see the love cherrishing ... Haaaye maan is so nice..he made evryhting fr his mayari so special ... nd i m proud on geet  for beleving in her love ... Amazig update ... cont sooonn 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-

meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Awsome update
truely how maan make geet to feel spexial
truely loved it

piya-

...sana... Senior Member
...sana...
...sana...

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
awesome update...Thumbs Up

piya-

anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
beautiful update
speechless no words to describe
just can say loved it... karwachauth can be celebrated this way never thought of it...
just amazing priya

piya-

payal12 Goldie
payal12
payal12

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

wonderful update

maan made geet feel so special

loved it...

piya-

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I m speecless... 

That was reallya superb update...

Hayeee I was just imagining it re...

How u write this my pihu... Tumhe sujhta kaise hai ye sab...????

Its awesum... Mindblowing... Aah words bhi kam hai isi tarif me...

piya-

Go to top