Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF Mere Humsafar# 12 Link # 13 pg 151 (Page 74)

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by tushti-kiran

one thing I don't understand Piya...what about children...

ok Roshini enter Khurana household to help her boyfriend...she fakely married Maan's father but why will she give birth to Khurana children... if a women is so much blinded by her love to other man then she will not give birth to other man's children...it means Maan and his siblings are not Khurana blood truely...all this story doesn't make any sense to me... a woman can be blinded by love or money but she will not destroy her own children...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...

Kiran I appreciate ur feelings but u have to accept that there r different types of people in this world. Roshni does not fit in the category of an ideal women the only thing that matters to her is money for her no relationships matter not even of a wife neither of a mother. I have seen many cases around my place (in pune) where many women have left their children and husband for some other man they r so selfish that the only thing that they will care abt is their own priority. If u see Crime Patrol u will get to know many such real incidents. I agree that the presence of such women is rare but their existence cannot be ignored. Thanks for ur lovely comments it means a lot to me

thanx for answering my post Piya...

yes u r absolutely right that priorities are different for different people...and I have also heard many incidents like this in news and all...I agree with that...

but what is my point is that those women who leave her family for extramarital affair exist but before falling for another man or before their so called affair they were all right with their husbands and children...they were like normal couple before...

but in ur story Roshini never loved Maan's father...she married him for money from the beginning...she knows very well from the beginning that she is going to destroy Khuranas and will fled with her lover so in this situation why will in the first place she will have physical relations with Maan's father and then will give birth to his not one three children...

those women who leave their family in society...they don't know from the beginning that they will fall for another man and will leave their children...their situation is unexpected for them also...

but here Roshini's situation was not unexpected...it was all planned from the beginning...

Edited by tushti-kiran - 26 August 2012 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemamary

I know geet with love will make maan forget his past.

u r absolutely right 

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

OMG Maan have gone through so much...
Update soon piya di..
Love it..
Thnx for the PM...

will update the next part soon Soniya :)

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

ok Roshini enter Khurana household to help her boyfriend...she fakely married Maan's father but why will she give birth to Khurana children... if a women is so much blinded by her love to other man then she will not give birth to other man's children...it means Maan and his siblings are not Khurana blood truely...all this story doesn't make any sense to me... a woman can be blinded by love or money but she will not destroy her own children...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...

Kiran I appreciate ur feelings but u have to accept that there r different types of people in this world. Roshni does not fit in the category of an ideal women the only thing that matters to her is money for her no relationships matter not even of a wife neither of a mother. I have seen many cases around my place (in pune) where many women have left their children and husband for some other man they r so selfish that the only thing that they will care abt is their own priority. If u see Crime Patrol u will get to know many such real incidents. I agree that the presence of such women is rare but their existence cannot be ignored. Thanks for ur lovely comments it means a lot to me

yes u r absolutely right that priorities are different for different people...and I have also heard many incidents like this in news and all...I agree with that...

but what is my point is that those women who leave her family for extramarital affair exist but before falling for another man or before their so called affair they were all right with their husbands and children...they were like normal couple before...

but in ur story Roshini never loved Maan's father...she married him for money from the beginning...she knows very well from the beginning that she is going to destroy Khuranas and will fled with her lover so in this situation why will in the first place she will have physical relations with Maan's father and then will give birth to his not one three children...

those women who leave their family in society...they don't know from the beginning that they will fall for another man and will leave their children...their situation is unexpected for them also...

but here Roshini's situation was not unexpected...it was all planned from the beginning...

Got ur point dear but as I said Roshni is a characterless women and if she wanted to  be successful in her plan it was important for her to gain the trust of d entire khurana family; for her all that mattered was money and  for accomplishing her mission she was ready to go to any level even if that meant making physical relationship with Maan's father 

She is that kind of a women whose priorites changes with time it might also happen that if her so called boyfriend failed to give her satisfaction and monetary bliss she might fled with someone else 

Basically honor and dignity are the ornaments of a true and dignified lady but  there r some women in this world who themselves put a black spot on this beautiful ornament by playing with their own dignity as they feel it is simply a physical aspect and not something which might define their way of living

Edited by piya- - 26 August 2012 at 11:54am

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...

Got ur point dear but as I said Roshni is a characterless women and if she wanted to  be successful in her plan it was important for her to gain the trust of d entire khurana family; for her all that mattered was money and  for accomplishing her mission she was ready to go to any level even if that meant making physical relationship with Maan's father 

She is that kind of a women whose priorites changes with time it might also happen that if her so called boyfriend failed to give her satisfaction and monetary bliss she might fled with someone else 

Basically honor and dignity are the ornaments of a true and dignified lady but  there r some women in this world who themselves put a black spot on this beautiful ornament by playing with their own dignity as they feel it is simply a physical aspect and not something which might define their way of living

OMG itni jaldi...

haan now I got the answer for my doubts...I got it...Big smile
thanx...

sridevi_n IF-Dazzler
sridevi_n
sridevi_n

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
nice update. felt bad for maan, he had to witness this all. liked the way geet gave support to maan to come over the past.

piya-

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsampa39

You've done a gr8 job here.I really havn't come in contact wid smthng as disgusting & inhuman as that roshni...The way dey killed YRK,no human can do that, & little maan witnessing all dis,he must've died 1000 deaths aftr witndssing all this...

U understood the situation perfectly dear thanks for ur lovely comments 
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sridevi_n

nice update. felt bad for maan, he had to witness this all. liked the way geet gave support to maan to come over the past.

As long as Geet is there with maan every painful moment of his would taste the dust 

Go to top