Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF Mere Humsafar# 12 Link # 13 pg 151 (Page 37)

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mel420

Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

Dink chika...
Girly hi animated emoticon Remya I just noticed your dp
Love it yaar

thanx yaar..
how r u ghost girl?
LOL ghost girl
I am not ghost girl Ananya isLOL
I am fine thinking to give another update of ghost boy today

dats rt...Anu gayab hi ho gayi from her ffs...
updating..wow!
tum toh hame cliff hanger par chod di..!!

haina she flew to marsLOL
Don' t worry I will do that againTongue

LOLLOL
u will do that again...!!!
then i think all readers will kill u and then sach mein u will becum a ghost girl...LOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Dink chika...
Love it yaar

thanx yaar..
how r u ghost girl?
LOL ghost girl

updating..wow!

LOLLOL
then i think all readers will kill u and then sach mein u will becum a ghost girl...LOL

LOL
jab dehlko you guys are behind my jaanLOLbechari mel
I never do anything evil phir bhi *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillaipiya-

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Dink chika...
Love it yaar

thanx yaar..
how r u ghost girl?
LOL ghost girl

updating..wow!

LOLLOL

LOL

ya ya..u r so innocent soul na...
u r the only soul who made maneet a vampire...
maan ko ghost...pata nahi aur kya kya dekhne padenge?!!!!ShockedLOL

piya-

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Thanks for your love and support dear friends. I am much better now there is a slight swelling in my leg but there is nothing to worry about. Here is the next update I hope each one of u would enjoy reading it. I dedicate this update to my darling friends Remya, maansee, heena7 and Mel

Part 104

Geet: Ye kiski tasveer hai? Kya yahi aurat   wo kadi hai jiski wajah se mere Maan shadi se nafrat karte the? Najaane kyun mere Maan ki chupi hui takleef aur tadap ki wajah mujhe iski shakal mein nazar aa rahi hai. Kaun ho sakthi hai ye? [Who is the lady in this photograph? Is she responsible for Maan's hatred towards marriage? Why am I getting the feeling that she is the one who is responsible for the unsaid pain of my Maan? Who is she? ]

Maan: Ye aurat meri maa hai Geet [She is my mother Geet]

Geet turned around and saw a blend of anger, frustration and pain in her charming husband's eyes

She couldn't see this pain and immediately ran and hugged him protectively giving him the assurance of her love, telling him that she is there in every phase of his life be it present, future as well as his past

Maan hugged her back and closed the door of their room

He knew it was time to tell Geet about the most painful element of his past life that made him a ruthless and insensitive guy before his angel, his Geet entered as a guiding star in his life

His heart was bleeding with an unsaid pain and Geet could feel every bit of his pain perfectly

She wanted to end the pain of her husband and there was only one way through which this could be achieved

Geet: Ek baat bataiye Maan, aapne 7 tareeko se shadi karne ka surprise mujhe diya par iss 7 ritiyo ki shadi ka faisla kya sochkar aapne liya tha? Jaha tak main apne Maan ko jaanti hoon unke har andaaz ke peeche ek dil chu jaanewali baat chupi hothi hai [Maan u gave me one of the biggest surprise of my life my marrying me in 7 differsnt ways but can I ask u something why did u take this decision of marrying me in 7 different styles? As far as I know u behind every decision of yours there has to be a soul searing reason am I right?]

He placed a loving kiss on Geet's forehead and caressed her back with utmost love

Maan: Tum mujhe hi nahi Geet meri har ek saas ko pehchanti ho aakir meri ruh tumhari wafao ki parchayi jo thehri [Not only me Geet u understand the language of my breaths too as my soul is a mere reflection of your loyality and love]

Geet hugged him possessively.

She knew their love had the strength to face every challenging storm and after hearing this statement from Maan she was sure his pain was deep but this pain of his would fail in front of the greatness of their love

Maan had the habit of leaving his first two buttons open; Geet shifted his shirt slightly and pressed her lips lovingly on his chest

The touch of her delicate petals gave a new life to Maan

Geet: Maan apni Maayari ke sawal ka jawab nahi denge? Bataiyena aapne aisa kyun kiya? [Maan won't u give a reply to ur Maayari's question? Tell me Maan why did u do this?]

Maan shifted a lock of her hair that was teasing her nape and tugged it behind her ear

Maan: Geet main chahtha tha har wo vachan jo hum humari shadi ke dauran le usse rab ki rehmat mile main humare har ek vachan ko yaadgaar banana chahtha tha Maayari [Geet I wanted to bring all the 7 vows of our marriage under the spiritual blessing of the Almighty; I wanted to convert our 7 vows into a permanent unforgettable memory Maayari]

Geet: Aisi baat hai Maan toh aap itne jaldi humare shadi ke chauthe vachan ko kaise bhool gaye? [If this is true then how did u forget the 4th vow of our marriage so easily Maan?]

Maan: Ye tumse kisne kaha ke main tumse judi koi baat bhool saktha hoon? Maan khud ki shakisat ko nakar saktha hai par apni Geet ko chukar guzri hui har ek hawa ke jhoke ko bhi wo marte dumtak na bhulega [Who told u that I will forget something related to u? Maan can fail to remember his existence but till the last breath he will continue to remember every gust of wind that had touched the skin of my Geet]

Maan's magical words gave Geet a new confidence; she was sure about her next step

Geet teased his rough stubble with her fingers and gracefully trailed her fingers upto his hair

She pulled him down with utmost love and positioned him in such a way that his lips touched the sensitive area between her neck and shoulder

Geet: Apni Maayari se jhooth keh rahe hai Maan? [U r hiding the truth from your Maayari?]

Maan gave her a punishing love bite making her realize that he cannot hide anything from her

Maan: Main tumse kabhi bhi jhooth nahi bol saktha Mrs. Khurana [I am not a liar Mrs. Khurana]

Geet pulled him closer and embraced him in the warm shield of her arms

Geet: Toh bataiye Maan ke humare shadi ka chautha vachan kya tha? [Okay if this is true then tell me what was the 4th vow of our marriage?]

Maan kissed and licked the love bite with utmost love and whispered huskily

Maan: Jeewan ke har sukh mein har dukh mein hum ek dusre ka sahara banenge [We will be each other's strength in every happy and sad moment of our life]

Geet lifted her face and moved her lips towards his ear and bit his earlobe aggressively

Geet: Vachan toh yaad hai Khuranaji par kya aap isse nibha rahe hai? [U remember the vow very well but are u fulfilling this vow?]

Maan: Kya matlab? [What are u trying to say?]

Geet gifted him a series of wet kisses by dipping her head in his chest; she was diluting his pain by showering him with her love

Maan squeezed her waist passionately as he had forgotten his pain just by taking his lovely wife in his protective embrace

Geet: Maan humare rishte ko ek lafz se agar aapko bayan karna pade toh aap kis lafz ka prayog karoge? [Maan if u need to define our relationship with the help of one word what would be the word that u will select?]

Maan allowed his hands to cup her bre**ts as he brushed his lips with her beautiful petals

Maan: Humsafar [Soulmate]

He pressed his lips on her tender petals lovingly and captured it into a soul searing kiss

Geet responded to him and submitted herself completely through this magical kiss that they shared

She was drinking the poison of his pain and was gifting him the ocean of her love

It was a different kiss and Maan could understand it; all of a sudden the burden of his heart was getting converted into a divine feeling

Their lips remained glued to each other for sometime and as soon as they parted they submitted each other in a bone crushing hug

Maan: Tum meri ruh ho Geet jiske bina main adhura hoon [U r my soul Geet and I am incomplete without u]

Geet: Maan ruh toh humesha insaan ke saath rehthi haina toh phir aapne mujhe khud se begana kyun kar diya? [Maan soul resides with the person in every phase then why did u separate me from yourself?]

Maan: Aisa nahi hai Geet [This is not the case Geet?]

Geet: Aisa hi hai Maan aapne mujhe apne khushiyon mein shamil kiya par apni zindagi ke sabse bade dukh mein mujhe apna raazgaar nahi banaya iss tarah toh humare shadi ka chautha vachan adhura reh gaya na Maan….lagta hai main uss layak nahi ke aapka dukh bat saku…main ek achhi Humsafar nahi Maan…[This is the truth Maan u made me a part of your happiness but u kept me away from your grief and by doing this our 4th vow has become incomplete; it seems I am not capable of sharing your pain maybe I am not a perfect soulmate for u]

Maan placed his finger on her lips and stopped her right there

Maan: Khabardaar Geet agar meri Maayari ki shaan mein kuch bhi galat kaha toh sach toh ye hai ke khuda mein kami ho sakthi hai par meri Geet perfect hai; tum meri wo haseen humsafar ho jiske paas aate hi mere saare gum mit jaate hai, tum meri humnawa ho Geet aur aaj main tumhe apne atteth ke uss dardnak pal ke pbare mein bataunga jisse ke tum anjaan ho; mera saath dogina Maayari? [ Don't u dare to call my Geet imperfect; the Almighty might have some flaws but my Maayari is perfect. U r my beautiful soulmate whose presence is enough to erase my pain; U r a part of me Geet and today I will tell u the most dreadful aspect of my life which is hidden from u; will u be my strength?]

Geet: Marte dum tak aapka saath dungi Maan [I will be with u till I breathe my last Maan]

Maan kissed her temple lovingly and scooped her in his arms

He walked towards the bed and made himself comfortable on it and placed Geet on his lap

Geet rested her head on his chest close to his heart and waited for him to open the hidden chapter of his life

Maan: Ye kahani mere bachpan se shuru hothi hai Geet…. [This story starts from my childhood Geet]

PRECAP: Maan's hand was badly injured; Geet hugged him and took him in her warm folds before he could drown in his pain completely

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY                                                     LIST

Love-Piya

Okay guys this turned out to be a romantic update but the next update will be emotional so be ready for thatCryWinkEmbarrassed

The following 228 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheligeniusbmaashiyaan_2010nehavashimalikah05khan_azmabvh123cryskentshubhiguptasonai-adricanaanavankruti96kangsarbjeetchrysashaSandiya90210halemakhansarahsaphiremkd.70sravanthi93mandakini_marchkash53aparnapodurizafarahimReahRajminnurajluminousAym7geetkamaansyedahsam19_2009nonabebumons_mbPoonamTlove4maaneetangelalankritapallavisarkarlali_lalilakshmisalvadimans22crazedfan19shreya satishbhawna02princesssarahgoyalkalpna123rostShilalipiWhitepigeonanisa79sk_75Chamak-ChalloMONIJA78maan_geet1shailimg...sana...misthySmartangeldreamypIheartUSoMuchCiaMaaneetadorableshaitanAameraamrutavjoshicutestarznadia-arshadnishnalswarnalatha05TheSunShinecrazy_125ManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchsmaankisimmSim44KhusluvsmaaneetTheBoyWhoLivedSHRADDHA2102pari1689ArnavKiiDeewaniazainaMGRMFFSMakpiestressrelief..NiShtineha512NH1971ritusoni2233keerthi90anky_snida6zunaiba5dh_ritifatema_007NazmaaLadyArwencrazyfanofdsdv-eiya-CrystalSayakamnafrnd.of.frndzyadanufriends_4dreamkar1538maaneetkimeetcherieLoversstylishdollshristi1GurruKiDeewani-sheetalvasalalitha..kareena32maria_awananjalisen85Annu8193dreamymishti88KasiKasisridevi_nd_soniapreetymaaneetnats0101mayapariEza_analystQuintessentialIarunsunita_gmrandhir_ki_dolllg001mehak173shri12AshleyAngelenasita_ramasnehapriyasaijahnaviCherishhTia-AFreeBirdK.Ahm16anyaa.gurtivalli30trishtejangel-ki-shona..neelanjanaabikadeep002sweetsampa39HanishadeviMaaneet099-anoshka-nehakapoor7Mishti13_wallflower_deepali1022DDbiggestfan--Fairy--TeamMcSwarekAIMAMALIKmishtiritutellymeNiharika.Nairmonika1992ritzy09tanvi04piya27meettuTinkerBellaambeernmisty_drastifananjucoolAlamelupaponecon-Veritaserum-ushankitvcrupzloveusoni4evasanu3108happydays30-memorable-harshithaaaaaaaseemamarymandy15VSai2008preethiafreya123shafy_MN--Ratna--keenu_kkzaara2212sdlife19jasminerahuljanu_2006swetha10-Priti11-namita25mandymoresweet scorpioMehek25nahtani88maaniqrat_areebHansaNmaanseeTyroRemya_Pillaiammu5-padmarao-love2_somaRageOfAnAngelkabslocks-Mounika-gill123KINGKHANFANxodramalover.OneDirection.lehr-lakshmi-dolly10_Maaneet_Sandy-NazSri_RadhaZiva01Rashmi...tamanna1391Madhuri53mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumas_BlackPearl_.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaatabby999

angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Girl Happy Dance animated emoticonI am first next time better Remya Tongue in Cheek animated emoticon
Hayyeee the update is dedicated to me Blushing animated emoticon Thank you
Now coming to the update
I had a reason to marry her in 7 styles.Intersting
Let me read what the reason is Sad book animated emoticon
hayyeee Maan' s words are so sweet.
Amazing update sweets

Edited by mel420 - 12 August 2012 at 8:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MGRMFFSArnavKiiDeewaniRiasaRemya_Pillaipiya-

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
res..
---Edited---
Me second...thanx to mel's convo..Angry
Lovely update...Big smile
I think ds part was necessary b/c she had to assure him best while sharing his pain...
She have to make him feel ease b4 he shares his pain...
And he cleared her doubt abt y he made the marriage special..
He have always  made her feel special in every phase of life..
Nw its geet's turn to make him feel that his pain s nothing in front of their divine love..
Thanx for dedication dear...Love u a lots...

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 12 August 2012 at 8:50am

Chamak-Challopiya-

angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Dink chika...
Girly hi animated emoticon Remya I just noticed your dp
Love it yaar

thanx yaar..
how r u ghost girl?
LOL ghost girl

updating..wow!

LOLLOL

LOL

hmmm what about maan whom is stuck in a laptop thanks to a evil source called sameeraLOL

Edited by mel420 - 12 August 2012 at 8:41am

Remya_Pillaipiya-

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Dink chika...
Love it yaar

thanx yaar..
how r u ghost girl?
LOL ghost girl

updating..wow!

LOLLOL

LOL

hmmm what about maan whom is stuck in a laptop thanks to a evil source called sameeraLOL

sam toh hamesha evil hothi hain..i think u shud change that name to mel..LOL
k dear..it was nice chatting with u...
my dad s showing his angry man look to me..Dead
so bye..Big smile

piya-

Go to top