Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF Mere Humsafar# 12 Link # 13 pg 151 (Page 144)

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 21827

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

sweetu the avis is awesome ...am using it ..thxs u baby Hug

di u like it me so happy Big smile 
like it no...i love it behnaHeart

Hug
Heart

Di maine b dp change kar diya hehe 
ya i see it Big smile

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 32905

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

yes di he has strong feelings wo mb ko kabhi b khud se dur jaane nahi dega
sweetu u remember ur readers reaction on 8 yrs marriage contractEmbarrassedLOL bechare
hehe Di 8 saal toh bahut dur ki baat hai hehe love toh pehle hi ho jaayega hehe 
ya after claiming each other ...they ll obviously fall in love ...they ll be unable to live wizout each ...amlooking forward to their reactiuon after their srEvil Smile
di aap toh fulltu ahem ahem read karne k mood mein ho LOL
haan wo tho hain tumhara ff ka asar hain sweetuLOL
hehe don't worry di i guess 2 ya max 3 updates k baad sr scene hoga as i will do the marriage fast 
haan jaldi shadi karo rishbala ka...the real story ll start after their marriage na Wink
di itne excited to rk b nahi hai jitne aap ho hehe yes di the real story will start after marriage :) full of passion romance and blossoming love and care 
Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 21827

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-


di shaayad future mein rk ko koi problem ho jayega and no actress will b ready to work with him he might take a big gamble of relaunching himselfa ur usmein mb khud saamse se uska saath degi shayad dunno 
ya it could be ...let see how cvs ll unfold that track...but viewers are not eager about it right now as they r enjoying rishbala relationship unfolding n romance Wink
yes di sab actress track bhool gaye hai everyone is waiting for i love u track LOL
ya that the best part ...sab i love u ke peehe hainLOL
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 32905

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

sweetu the avis is awesome ...am using it ..thxs u baby Hug

di u like it me so happy Big smile 
like it no...i love it behnaHeart

Hug
Heart

Di maine b dp change kar diya hehe 
ya i see it Big smile
 hehe di maine aapke dp ko copy kiya Cool
Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 21827

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

yes di he has strong feelings wo mb ko kabhi b khud se dur jaane nahi dega
sweetu u remember ur readers reaction on 8 yrs marriage contractEmbarrassedLOL bechare
hehe Di 8 saal toh bahut dur ki baat hai hehe love toh pehle hi ho jaayega hehe 
ya after claiming each other ...they ll obviously fall in love ...they ll be unable to live wizout each ...amlooking forward to their reactiuon after their srEvil Smile
di aap toh fulltu ahem ahem read karne k mood mein ho LOL
haan wo tho hain tumhara ff ka asar hain sweetuLOL
hehe don't worry di i guess 2 ya max 3 updates k baad sr scene hoga as i will do the marriage fast 
haan jaldi shadi karo rishbala ka...the real story ll start after their marriage na Wink
di itne excited to rk b nahi hai jitne aap ho hehe yes di the real story will start after marriage :) full of passion romance and blossoming love and care 
am exited coz after mh, kolp is my fav ff of ursBig smile
 
 
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 32905

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-


di shaayad future mein rk ko koi problem ho jayega and no actress will b ready to work with him he might take a big gamble of relaunching himselfa ur usmein mb khud saamse se uska saath degi shayad dunno 
ya it could be ...let see how cvs ll unfold that track...but viewers are not eager about it right now as they r enjoying rishbala relationship unfolding n romance Wink
yes di sab actress track bhool gaye hai everyone is waiting for i love u track LOL
ya that the best part ...sab i love u ke peehe hainLOL
di pata hai kal main ye wish kar rahi thi ke wo dvd player kharab ho jaaye aur wo ilu song baar baar repeat hotha jaaye lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Joined: 30 December 2010
Posts: 32905

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

yes di he has strong feelings wo mb ko kabhi b khud se dur jaane nahi dega
sweetu u remember ur readers reaction on 8 yrs marriage contractEmbarrassedLOL bechare
hehe Di 8 saal toh bahut dur ki baat hai hehe love toh pehle hi ho jaayega hehe 
ya after claiming each other ...they ll obviously fall in love ...they ll be unable to live wizout each ...amlooking forward to their reactiuon after their srEvil Smile
di aap toh fulltu ahem ahem read karne k mood mein ho LOL
haan wo tho hain tumhara ff ka asar hain sweetuLOL
hehe don't worry di i guess 2 ya max 3 updates k baad sr scene hoga as i will do the marriage fast 
haan jaldi shadi karo rishbala ka...the real story ll start after their marriage na Wink
di itne excited to rk b nahi hai jitne aap ho hehe yes di the real story will start after marriage :) full of passion romance and blossoming love and care 
am exited coz after mh, kolp is my fav ff of ursBig smile
 
 
di kopl is my fav too as it is the first time i m writng a slightly dark love story 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 21827

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Originally posted by -Priya01

sweetu the avis is awesome ...am using it ..thxs u baby Hug

di u like it me so happy Big smile 
like it no...i love it behnaHeart

Hug
Heart

Di maine b dp change kar diya hehe 
ya i see it Big smile
 hehe di maine aapke dp ko copy kiya Cool
sweetu tum bhi na its ur creation yaara n u r telling me that u copy my dp LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*HUMSAFAR*~#2 |ArSh Fanfic| PG-123 THE END ~ thankyouu ^_^

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

Author: Laddoo.Phaddoo   Replies: 991   Views: 136434

Laddoo.Phaddoo 991 136434 30 August 2015 at 11:38pm by Dev_Dhakad
OS - Maaneet Together At Last-Part 3 Maaneet Milan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: drdee142   Replies: 161   Views: 41106

drdee142 161 41106 18 January 2013 at 11:05pm by amandadsouza95
NewFF(Maneet) Mere Humsafar Thrd3 Upd prt 39 pg143

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: piya-   Replies: 1229   Views: 135999

piya- 1229 135999 12 December 2012 at 8:51am by amandadsouza95
newFF(Maneet)Mere humsafar Trd 1uptd prt16 pg 138

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: piya-   Replies: 1206   Views: 167117

piya- 1206 167117 03 August 2012 at 11:36pm by souro
~*HUMSAFAR*~(ArSh)NEW THREAD PG160:|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160

Author: Laddoo.Phaddoo   Replies: 1272   Views: 119065

Laddoo.Phaddoo 1272 119065 02 July 2012 at 4:41am by Gurpreet16

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index