Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF Mere Humsafar# 12 Link # 13 pg 151 (Page 134)

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Originally posted by piya-

Di pata hai JDJ ke success party mein kisi attraction seeking bande ne RK ki style copy ki thi LOL
really ..i didn't know that ...i saw the article but didn't waste my time on it LOL

di maine b article khola nahi actually Seher FB pe online hui thi toh waha pics flash ho rahe the LOL aur IF pe online hothe waqt jo videos dhikate haina home page par waha i just saw the flash of the video while logging in 
Di RK ka jo blue jacket style haina and the way he carries that look ussi tarah ka copy karne ki nakamiyaab koshish ki hai now i understand why vd was invited for the party LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
ya rk stole the show yday ...that hug was icing on the cake ...saasur damaad hug so sweet n cute ...malik was taken aback when rk said i need to be punished for my deeds...guess he realised that rk isn't tha bad

piya-

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

yes di avis mein timing bada important hotha hai u can't stack avis if the no. of frames is different Dead
oh i see ...hope the new timings are good enough
so u r able to remove komal n varun from those scenesEmbarrassedLOL

yes di kabab mein jo haddi hai unhe aaram se nikal diya ROFL
wow am so happy no kabab mein haddiROFL
haha di hum kitne bade villian hai Komal ne interview liya aur ussi ko hata diya LOL
haan par kya karen villain banda zaruri tha na...else avis pe magic nahin hota Wink

hehe haan wo toh hai par i have a good idea di komal aur varun ko eksaath ek jodi bana dethe hai LOL unhe phir kum bura lage ROFL

Ziva01

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

ya rk stole the show yday ...that hug was icing on the cake ...saasur damaad hug so sweet n cute ...malik was taken aback when rk said i need to be punished for my deeds...guess he realised that rk isn't tha bad

yes di his eyes were conveying his realization i guess the promo supports our thoughts as shammu was hiding the gun 

Ziva01

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Di pata hai JDJ ke success party mein kisi attraction seeking bande ne RK ki style copy ki thi LOL
really ..i didn't know that ...i saw the article but didn't waste my time on it LOL

di maine b article khola nahi actually Seher FB pe online hui thi toh waha pics flash ho rahe the LOL aur IF pe online hothe waqt jo videos dhikate haina home page par waha i just saw the flash of the video while logging in 
Di RK ka jo blue jacket style haina and the way he carries that look ussi tarah ka copy karne ki nakamiyaab koshish ki hai now i understand why vd was invited for the party LOL
ya i guess that's y vd was invited ...u know after he said that now he is looking for bollywood he is surely many directors hv seen his performance n guess they like him too so many he ll get a break soon ...guess he was pointing at KJo ...par KJo tho apni trio par fida hainEmbarrassed u know the trio are under contract with darma ph but not exclusive as KJo wants them to hv path breaking career so they need to work wiz others too but sure they ll come for another movie wiz dharma ph
Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

hehe haan wo toh hai par i have a good idea di komal aur varun ko eksaath ek jodi bana dethe hai LOL unhe phir kum bura lage ROFL
nahin behna concentrate on the actual avis plzzzROFL waise bhi main tumhe bahut paresan kar rahi hoon na so no more avis on komal n varun Stern SmileROFL
piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
ya i guess that's y vd was invited ...u know after he said that now he is looking for bollywood he is surely many directors hv seen his performance n guess they like him too so many he ll get a break soon ...guess he was pointing at KJo ...par KJo tho apni trio par fida hainEmbarrassed u know the trio are under contract with darma ph but not exclusive as KJo wants them to hv path breaking career so they need to work wiz others too but sure they ll come for another movie wiz dharma ph
[/QUOTE]
hehe K Jo has the eyes to recognize the truth behind every mask that a person wears 
Di trio ki toh life bun gayi K Jo ki movie toh flop hothi nahi hai ek 2 movie k baad the trio will be established perfectly kjo is acting as a perfect mentor by providing them with a strong base :)

hehe di ye toh uss attractiong gaining champion ki kubhi hi hai he has the habit to do and say some stupid stuffs to come in the limelight 

Ziva01

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

nahin behna concentrate on the actual avis plzzzROFL waise bhi main tumhe bahut paresan kar rahi hoon na so no more avis on komal n varun Stern SmileROFL

haha di main toh mazak kar rahi thi komal varun par avis kaun banayega LOL

Ziva01

Go to top