Maaneet FF Mere Humsafar# 12 Link # 13 pg 151 - Page 88

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by piya-

Perfect answer Di πŸ˜› and let me add something rk is naughty na issliye wo ye b kahega k i know every secret beauty of my beautiful wife as it is only my possession and when i have such a big treasure to my name who is bothered abt this plastic showpiece who can never match ur essence 😳 
wow πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ hats off to your imagination ...so this scene ll happen after the marriage????

Originally posted by -Priya01

so sweet of u baby πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—

wow ⭐️ hats off to your imagination ...so this scene ll happen after the marriage????

yes di after marriage :) and after some close emotional moments of rishbala i mean dono ko pata hai k wo ek dusre k bagair nahi jee sakte par maanege nahi hehe 

Shukriyaan shukriyaan πŸ€£ issi baat par ek aur gaan ho jaaye 

hmm... Aaj na chidungi tujhe dum duma dum tune kya samjha hai mujhe dum dum dum 
Dil mein hai toofan bhara dum duma dum aaja mere Pinkoo zara dum duma dum πŸ˜†
sweetu u r great yaara ...that y i told u to think about script writing

btw am listening to the song from movie Imaandar the sad song aur iss dil mein kya raka hain ...u know that song😳

sweetu u r great yaara ...that y i told u to think about script writing

btw am listening to the song from movie Imaandar the sad song aur iss dil mein kya raka hain ...u know that song😳

oh di i love that song πŸ˜ƒ "AUR ISS DIL MEIN KYA RAKHA HAI AUR ISS DIL MEIN KYA RAKHA HAI TERA HI DARD CHUPA RAKHA HAI "

yes di after marriage :) and after some close emotional moments of rishbala i mean dono ko pata hai k wo ek dusre k bagair nahi jee sakte par maanege nahi hehe 

ohh that ll be a treat to read i tell u

ohh that ll be a treat to read i tell u
di jab mb preggy hogina tab she will b sad as usse lagega k rk aur uska sep ka waqt aa gaya hai but rk will confess his love for her b4 she tells that she is pregnant πŸ˜ƒ

BRB

K di i will wait for u till then i will sing songs for Pinkoo πŸ˜‰
Ja mujhe na ab yaad aa oh Rockers jaa mujhe na ba yaad aa mujhe mil gaya hai mil gaya hai Pinkoo ka saath o jaa mujhe na ab yaad aa πŸ€ͺ
Main Pinkoo deewani ahoh ahoh πŸ˜†