Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Heroine - Poster (trailer tweets pg 15) (Page 11)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Precisely.
And there is no "RISE" in Heroine. No small town girl strugglign to get to the top, nothing of that sort.

From what is revealed, the heroine is already at the top as the story unfolds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaychonok.khoobsurat.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
By IB Times Staff Reporter | July 23, 2012 7:52 PM IST

Kareena Kapoor's 'Heroine' Poster Released; A Big Hit on Internet [POSTER]

Amid the ongoing censor troubles and chopping of certain scenes in the film, director Madhur Bhandarkar officially released the first poster of "Heroine".

Heroine's first poster revealed. (Twitter)

The poster is apparently a big hit on internet, getting around 90,000 hits in just a few hours of its launch. This has in fact made the leading lady trend on the mirco-blogging site.

The filmmaker shared the first glamorous poster of his ambitious project, featuring Kareena Kapoor on Sunday.

"Presenting the 1st poster of Heroine to all my well wishers. Hope you like it," Bhandarkar tweeted.

"Thank you for the enormous & overwhelming response for the posters," he later added, announcing that the promos will be launched online before July.25.

The film starring Kareena, Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hodda in the lead is broadly based on the life of a superstar in Bollywood.

Earlier, in an interview with a leading daily, Kareena had described her character of "Mahi Arora" as both "bipolar" and "schizophrenic."

"It's very crazy. I don't think any other actor has played such character in recent times," she had told the Hindustan Times.

The film also features a trail of steamy love sequences between Kareena and Arjun Rampal.

However, on censor board's orders, the cigarette smoking and love-making scenes have been blurred for the trailers.

The film has been certified "A" by the CBFC, citing that the film is too bold and certain changes were required for appropriate viewing by sensitive sections of the Indian market.

Following the orders, three trailers of the film has been chopped off; the rest will be released this week.

Stay tuned for more updates!

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
    anonymous39
    anonymous39

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
    Why are people so excited by the poster? It's a typical men's magazine pose and been done a million times before. 

They could have at least done a little more like eyeliner running down her face, messy hair, or passed out on the floor denoting some kind of ferocity or darkness.  This is just one of those tacky glamorous magazine photos out of Maxim.  Even the alcohol sits perfectly in the glass while tipped over!  At least have it spilling out on the pictures on the bed and messing them up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lentils

lentils IF-Dazzler
    lentils
    lentils

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
    i like the first poster but her feet are ugly as hell 
    eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
    THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
    Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
    Terenaina
    Terenaina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
    I'm actually excited to see this movie. Even though I know it'll be similar to Fashion and Kangana's role in woh lamhe. Still excited because love women centric movies
    Lola13 Goldie
    Lola13
    Lola13

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
    first poster looks great !!

second one.. you look at the picture and then at the title.. something must be changed there.. LOL

and I want to know who photoshoped the pic.. he/she's damn good.. I think I need to send my pics to him/her.. Tongue

waiting for the trailer now !!! 
    ching Goldie
    ching
    ching

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
    gonna be interesting movie, BUT the poster seems like a copy from VAMPIRE DIARIES- the way Elena is posing for season 1. 

Go to top