Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Times I felt Insulted as an audience... Edited (Page 9)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I wish we could send this questions to the PH but what's the point?

Someone from the cv team or one of the actors will tweet or give an interview saying it's JUST a show. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Akanksha--JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
This is, I am pretty sure, the best post I have ever read on India-Forums. You are bang on! Thumbs Up 

..I watch each episode within 5 minutes, or I don't watch it at all, everyday since the terrace scene. The PH believes that their audience are blind followers, who have nothing better to do. They rely on the same geesa-pita storylines, illogical and unnecessary comedy, and senseless rabba ves, which are forgotten as soon as the song ends. I had hopes for this show.

Edited by enchanted. - 23 July 2012 at 5:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktau-Surma--JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
bang on post dear .. have been wondering on most of the things u ve listed n i think there were other posts along similar lines ... this shows script n story  actually has more holes than a chhanni in the recent times ! but the PH doent seem bothered by it ! they know they have a hot selling commodity in the leads chemistry n they r running with it ! just look at things like editing n costumes ! anyway they know that ppl will keep watching because of sarun .. i hope this attitude doesnt come to bite them in the a** sometime soon .. dont wanna loose the show !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
whoa!!! firt let me take a deep breath!!
and now take a bow!! that was a fabulous compilation!!Clap

i guess there r a few more, specially after the logical(lack of it i mean) manner they dealt with the story after the kidnapping..

like how khushi after hearing she was the biggest mistake in her beloved hubby's life managed to just right back to being ok with it is a huge blooper for me!

anyway i just wish the CVs read this..understand this!!

also i honestly don't know wy the CVs (read GH) always become sarcastic and tell we want 24/7 rabbaves when clearly more than half the audience wanted redemption and seperation!!

i honestly don't know from which angle they r reading the woes of the audience!! sure there r a handful of immature fans who asked for more RVs! but 80% of them asked for proper redemption and anger in the track! asked for respect for characters, specially for Khushi and Payal..justification for all of them, etc etc..
ands till the only answer they give is utter crap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

Reksy Senior Member
Reksy
Reksy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
That was just BANG ON my dear..I admire ur patience.
-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
You legend! Fantastic points. I completely agree. For me, Ever since Arnav found out the "truth" and assumed Khushi and Shyam were cheating wit each other, I think Iss Pyaar has gone downhill since than. I mean the from the marriage till now, I ave not been enjoying every episode fully! I admit some occasional episodes were amazing but i think Khushi and Arnav's marriage happened in a rush, It shouldn't have been like that. I think they should have done Arshi's marriage later especially because of IPL and than the silly Swamiji behaviour. Khushi should have been serious to get answers. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-FAYKHAN29

Go to top