Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Times I felt Insulted as an audience... Edited (Page 6)

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surenkal

The main problem is that this PH and Cv seems to be writing for traditional audience but unfortunately for them it is the smart audience that is watching their show.. 
and they do not know how to handle it..
sometimes I am tempted to watch Saathiya  just to find out if writer makes these many mistakes there as well

@ Bold bingo.

I wonder how come still the PH does not know about their audience.
The ppl whow ant to watch family drama are watching BV. Though i don't watch it i know they are far better in terms of story telling, scripts & screenplays etc.

Its high time PH recognize their audience.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiOmNaMaSteOm

ponni Groupbie
ponni
ponni

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
very good post...but now u will also come unnder bashers post and PH will say dekhna hai toh dekho...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

ma-nishada Senior Member
ma-nishada
ma-nishada

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
perfect...

i want to say one thing,

Anjali worships shyam n even after all this fiascoes she is still worshiping him. my question is, if she is so much in luv with him, if she can't live without him, if she don't believe him as guilty, then why didn't she leave her bro's house along with her husband. she should have slapped arnav  for slapping her husband.Any married woman will  react like this only. but I dont know y she is still residing at shantivan. 

heidi

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Great post. Post wedding there is no uniformity and continuity both story wise and characterization of the leads. Viewers just don't have any clue what to expect next day. They still create very unique and creative dialogues, scenes and plots unknown to other soaps. They put lot of thought, aesthetic essence and energy into certain part and completely ignore and turn illogical for certain part throwing the show off balance. Just by decreasing the amount from Rs 2 laks to Rs 1 lak for ASR's signature forgery, they could have made it sound more realistic and avoid offending the audience. They can easily convey the message without going to suicidal extremes. So far I am concerned, I close my eyes to all the bloopers and accept them as symbolic. I will be patient and watch the show to end so long they offer intermittent magical and thought provoking moments that hold my attention. Dedicated viewers will stick to the end of the show, but for general audience CVs need tight interpretable story with organized timeline and graceful ending.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiFAYKHAN29

S.Arshi Senior Member
S.Arshi
S.Arshi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Spot on post!  I also strongly feel that the PH planned and wrote the story till the wedding preparations time. 
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

heidi

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
please somebody send this to the CVs for Gods sake.  This is for the better of the show since we all are its fans. 

FAYKHAN29

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Brilliant. Brilliant. Clap

This show has absolutely no story since the MU started. The MU itself stood on a BIG loophole - ASR bringing Khushi in the same house that she was supposedly about to destroy by having an affair with the son-in-law of the house. Who does that? Since then, nothing makes sense.

Kidnapping track - No one talks about it. They're pretending as if the kidnapping never happened. Khushi almost died, ASR almost died - nobody in the family bothers to find out what exactly happened. Actually I don't blame them, the entire thing was one big blooper, it's better to be forget it...

Akash is upset with Payal for hiding the truth, why isn't he upset with ASR for hiding the truth for 6 months as well? 

Why didn't Khushi tell Payal about all this? They were so close before marriage, then what happened? 

Why is Mami suddenly behaving that she didn't see Khushi trying to rescue Arnav?

Anjali was the one who made ASR and Khushi realize that they have indeed fallen in love with each other, she was very happy back then, so what happened now?

And my biggest grudge... not a single Raizada member recalls all the times that Khushi had mentioned her engagements, the PG in their house, the one named Shyam, her broken engagement... nothing... not a single person recalls that. Illogical.

When Shyam was thrown out I was ecstatic that finally Khushi will not be blamed for everything wrong in this world, but I was so wrong. Even after the big revelation.. she's the one still dukhi. 
Makes me wonder what IF Khushi/Payal had revealed Snake's truth before their weddings, my guess is the sisters would have been thrown out of the house for even saying anything against their damaadji. 

ASR allowing Mami calling them Phatti Saree and Khoon bhari taang leaves my blood boiling. Some man he is. 

One day Anjali wants to kill the baby, next day she wants Shyamji ke jaisa beta, next day she thinks ASR has changed because he was having a private moment with his wife, next moment she wants Shyam in her life back, then she blames Arnav for falling in love. Assuming she thinks Arnav is lying about Shyam, that is why she STILL considers him God, if so, then why is she still in RM? Why didn't she go with Shyam? If she believes her brother then it implies she thinks Shyam was indeed the culprit then why does she want the cheat back in her life? One of them is lying and Anjali has to pick ONE. But she is so delusional that I can't even imagine how she is not in front of a shrink right now. God, it must be tough being Anjali.

I know you have to keep your brain aside while watching an Indian daily soap. BUT. COME. ON. Kuch toh logic hona chahiye na?

Alright. Done ranting LOL Wish the PH applies 5 % of logic and reasoning while conceptualizing, this show is really an insult to the audience. When will they realize that this show has a VERY intelligent fanbase. Uff! Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisdramasarangerheidisparikhFAYKHAN29laksh65OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top