Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Times I felt Insulted as an audience... Edited (Page 5)

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Well said dear... All valid points ... If the PH had taken pains and dealt with all these loose ends, there wdnt be too many disgruntled audiences here!!!!!!

And truly we are not expecting rabba ves all 5 days!!!! But meaniful story just like how it had started!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonhi_ipkkndOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Love this post!
what the makers, writers (in particular an avid tweeter), and now some of the actors do not understand is, if you draw in an audience with a mature, complex story where all the characters are grey, then the audience must have a certain level of intelligence beyond that of the same old. Then why continuously insult the intelligence that you initially banked on when you created this story? And why tell us what to do with the remote when we are smart enough to know.

The 6 month contract was added because of SP as was the comedy tracks that had no place in the story. I feel that not only is there a creative tug of war going on in house at 4 Lions but also between PH and SP. Add to the mix a little pandering to the supporting cast and it is a great recipe for khichidi. And that's what we see and we are smart enough to call as we see it.

Bottom line - makers and channel cannot decipher what the audience wants bbecause they don't know us. After a year, they don't know us. Pathetic.

Edited by momma1128 - 22 July 2012 at 6:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktauSandy552dramasarangerheidiBonhi_ipkkndyongshinanantanantsparikhKraniInfofanFAYKHAN29

sunshinegal1224 Senior Member
sunshinegal1224
sunshinegal1224

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Bang on, loved your post!

The 6 month contract marriage was also running in my mind for quite some time. It really didn't make sense to me then and still does not make sense to me now.

Arnav needs to let his di know what exactly happened b/w Shyam and him, Anjali still does not know the truth and now looks like she would secretly meet Shyam , adding to the confusion. Whew! Confused

I've mentioned in many of my posts that not a single person in RM brought up the kidnapping issue after the initial shock of Shyam being thrown out,not even Mami who knew about it well in advance nor have Arnav n Khushi gotten themselves a med check up.The other day I suffered a deep cut on my hand while getting off from the bus (cud have most likely been a sharp metal object) and my parents made sure I got a tetanus shot within 24 hrs. Here, Khushi madam fell off a cliff and had to get a CPR to be revived, Arnav was badly beaten up and he even fell on the road, yet no measure was taken to get a medical check up done. Thumbs Down

Don't even get me started on how the Raizadas are treating Anjali, they are inturn alleviating her depression. She needs to sit with everyone and have her meal, and spend time with everyone, not just sit idle in her room and brood. What does she do the whole day anyway??? Angry

Well, we can only rant about it, put our brain aside and watch IPK..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerheidiBonhi_ipkkndanantanantsparikhFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

fluffyktau Groupbie
fluffyktau
fluffyktau

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Very well said I for one would like some answers to those sizable questions..

I realize when watching most Indian serials you should leave the brain at the door BUT...this show seemed to be on track before the great misunderstanding. Its just been down hill since then I'm afraid.

shame...a real shameOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiOmNaMaSteOm

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more.
Really feel cheated.
Totally second each and every point of yours.
The PH says they 'know what they are doing'
That idea seems pretty darn far fetched to me.
If they really knew what they were doing, why can't they cover all these HUMONGOUS LOOPHOLES?
And one more point:-
What did those damn kidnappers tell him at the airport that led him to abandon his flight?
Khushi bechari was crying begging him not to go, but these bodyguards whisked him away so easily!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dramasarangerheidisunshinegal1224Bonhi_ipkkndanantanantFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

Aarass Groupbie
Aarass
Aarass

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
ohmygod. I LOVE your post.
You speak my mind. Everything that was in my mind, you've penned it down so precisely.
Couldn't agree more, really.
I guess the CVs have forgotten alll the stuff you've mentioned. Make sure you post this on fb page of ipkknd or send it to GH.
I didn't expect such a perfect bang on post from a newbie. You're post is perfecttt!
Esp that harvard part, and the fact that everyone knew khushi's fiance's name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
i agree on all the points esp this one

During the Shyam confrontation..Arnav held his facial muscles tight and stood through all accusations and character assassinations Khushi and Payal was subjected to making us believe that there was a big mystery why he was holding his silence. We all waited for the big revelation as to why Arnav was mum...guess it is still not the right time to reveal that or the fact why they came in separately. Do we have a dream sequence for that?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisheidi-Surma-FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

sunshinegal1224 Senior Member
sunshinegal1224
sunshinegal1224

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

Couldn't agree more.
Really feel cheated.
Totally second each and every point of yours.
The PH says they 'know what they are doing'
That idea seems pretty darn far fetched to me.
If they really knew what they were doing, why can't they cover all these HUMONGOUS LOOPHOLES?
And one more point:-
What did those damn kidnappers tell him at the airport that led him to abandon his flight?
Khushi bechari was crying begging him not to go, but these bodyguards whisked him away so easily!!

@blue: Exactly!! What in the world did they tell him???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi-Surma-yongshinFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top