Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Times I felt Insulted as an audience... Edited (Page 4)

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
excellent post i wish CVs should read that.  
To add mine, Anjali herself in the beginning of the serials, has spotted shyam near laxmi nagar many times, most important when she along with her family went to GH for asking payal's hand for aakash, khushi enquired about her husband ? and alternatively they tried to introduce khushi's fiance, that creep escaped?  third, after coming out of the house anjali tried shyam on his phone an she could hear the ringing from GH which she mentioned to Arnav. 

Arnav afer the guest house incidence when he went to drop fainted khushi, he heard payal mentioning shyam's name.

How many more incidents they want to recall and match the statements that khushi gave while exposing that creep.  These were the logical scenes which I thought as an audience will surely be recalled and work as a proof against shyam but CVs made totally illogical and baseless while exposing Shyam, Anjali's belief shyam is still innocent is hard to digest from again a logical point of view.  

And also overall no matter how much a woman trusts her husband blindly like Anjali, she is today's woman, should not be shown as so dumb that believes anything and everything her husband says, last but not the least, no matter which ever century is a woman from, no matter how dumb she is, when it comes to her husband, her sixth sense always gives a alert on an intuition when her husband goes on a wrong path. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisheidi-Surma-yongshinanantanantsparikhOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Clap each n every word is correct.

They lost the plot since hate marriage,,,Untill then all was well but they themselves ruined it . Actually they themselves wrote such wonderful things but they are never able to reach a logical conclusion to whatever scene they start with

I  fully support the point 4 about preeto's defense,
Charity begins at home, arnav must learn that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiyongshinMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttown

babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
The Most important lines from Jules' post:

"The story of IPPKND was tight, bang on and within the scripted plot till the terrace scene between Shyam and Khushi for me... whatever happened up to that point made sense... I never disliked Arnav cause no matter what he did and said, because it was just as expected from his character,just like Khushi's  naiveness was expected from her, as one who always gave people the benefit of doubt and so on for the other characters.

The downward Spiral for me started after that.. where my intelligence was questioned and I was expected to believe and buy stuff that was completely illogical... "

"Sometimes I feel the PH planned and wrote the story till the wedding preparations time after that it was on the spur of the moment cause the loopholes have been widening ever since."

"proper character formation and establishment is what makes a journey likable and believable. If you try to en cash on one or two characters and then wake up to involve the rest.. the audience have grown use to a pattern and are unable to warm up to the others suddently... "

I just could not express it better !!!!!!!!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidisparikhMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
The main problem is that this PH and Cv seems to be writing for traditional audience but unfortunately for them it is the smart audience that is watching their show.. 
and they do not know how to handle it..
sometimes I am tempted to watch Saathiya  just to find out if writer makes these many mistakes there as well

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

praj_prajdpotnisheidianantanantsparikhMrDarcyfanGirlabouttownOmNaMaSteOm

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
nice post!!1 wonderful
cant this message sumhw reach the writers!!!!!! plzzz if it can soo plzzz  share it with them!! they neeed to concentrate on these points

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29

-tanya96- Senior Member
-tanya96-
-tanya96-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Excellent post! Clap

After the terrace sequence nothing has worked for them..
And the cv's have only themselves to blame..
That track looked promising.. 
They have stopped using their wits and common sense, and have also been dragging things till they have been assured that one one is actually interested in seeing the same damn thing for soo long Angry

But more importantly, they have not maintained the essence of most of their characters!
They are lacking in both consistency and matter! :|
One day they give us such an amazing episode, making our expectations soar as high as it possibly can, and then the next day, they throw a bombshell at us! Angry\
Sometimes, they really make the television look like the Idiot Box! :| :| :|

The train which had been once thrown of the track completely, now looks like it is finally coming back on the track..
The question, however, is when..
Hopefully, the cvs will not leave it a bit too late, this time around..
Cause our patience and expectations are definitely wearing down! :(

Edited by -tanya96- - 22 July 2012 at 5:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiyongshinsparikhMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

luvusanaya Groupbie
luvusanaya
luvusanaya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
u r totally rite buddy!!!!!!! i also feel that do these so called CVs think of ur audience as FOOLS...t.????????? i think the ANS is YES SO pls give some suggestions to teach them a LESSON...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Very apt and valid questions...I think mr hegde just finds this his accomplishment that he is giving 5 episodes a week regardless of the content and quality quotient...I want the old ASR back at least he had a spine,nowadays he is acting like a hormonal teenager...where is that formidable shrewd businessman gone?

Khushi is acting like a self sacrificing goat rather than a human being...she has become so unbearable with this unhealthy obsession with anjilli...her day starts with anjilli mantra and ends with anjilli mantra which is goddamn annoying and unnatural,sometimes I find it hard to determine who she loves more her hubby or his sister?

Akash is behaving oddly twisted ok agreed payal made by not telling him the truth but telling her off bcz of Khushi's interference and his own mother practically hangs upside down like a bat in his bedroom all the time...secondly what's this obsession of recognising Khushi as payal's sister only and not BHAI'S wife which makes her his bhabhi as well considering he worships the ground arnav used to walk on is really outrageous.

And where do i start the great mrs anjilli jha...she's not upset with the fact that her husband was lusting after Khushi but she is having flashbacks of her brother trying to kiss his wife as a source of great pain and torture sick sick sick sister...this is not a normal sharing issue the cvs r trying to portray but an unhealthy incestuous feeling which is coming across as instead...she has stooped so low as to use her pregnant condition to blackmail her brother and trying to seperate him and his wife and the list goes on and on.

We don't want to watch rabba ve 5 times a week bcz the love and romance nowadays is bringing Khushi more disrespect is not at all appealing at least to me...she has been portrayed as a sex object rather than a wife with self respect and honour.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RainyBpraj_praj-tanya96-dpotnisdramasarangerheidiyongshinanantanantsparikhparadigmOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29laksh65

Go to top