Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Times I felt Insulted as an audience... Edited (Page 3)

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
very good post!! all the questions are legit and in need of explanation. i really hope some one form production house read yr post and realize what disaster they hv brewed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidipreetihereKraniMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Finally! Finally someone who makes a sensible post about whats missing from the show and what we cannot digest...
i especially feel very strongly about the installment truth revelation & kidnapping thing  -i have been ranting the same over numerous posts!

Also i feel funny that after all they have been through Khushi and Arnav have not discussed about being safe, Shyam had hired gun-wielding goons- who's to say he wont come back with them sometime?
Why no investigation has been done, he's a millionaire right?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisheidianantanantsparikhOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
this is one of the most well written post i have ever read

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

spot on post
this really needs to be emailed

anjali has become the most disturbing character ever even worse than shyam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiFAYKHAN29

rvarier Senior Member
rvarier
rvarier

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Have u seen a single complete conversation between any of the characters? Every conversation mkes us think " What the f*** was that?". Then we are left the guess and make deducations about what they mean.

1) Has Khushi and Arnav ever opened their mouth and confessed to loving each other and discussing when and hw they fell in love. They throw in random "Rabba Veys", so they don't have to pay the dialogue writer.

2) Akash tells Payal that you know the reason for my anger. We are still not sure becoz you never opened your mouth to tell exactly what is ur problem, except that Payal did not tell u abt Shyam. Then why dont you ask Arnav why he did not tell u.

3) Anjali does not know anything about Shyam, except that her brother threw her husband out without Khushi providing any proof. Did Arnav and Anjali ever have a conversation about Shyam?

4) Khushi never had a conversation about the kidnapping with anyone, so no one knew and there was so much confusion.

5) I think only Shyam clearly communicated his feelings to Khushi.

6) The whole parda farsh episodes were a series of miscommunications where nthing could be linked togther.

7) Also as mentioned by the TM, Mr.Asr who talks about respect for wives never told Mami to shut up when she calls her Bahu's Khoon Bhari Taang and Phati Sadi.

I feel that the dialogue writers of IPKKND must only be paid half their salary, becoz they write in a series of half sentences which is interrupted by the other party.

I agree that logic and intelligence need to go on a GH sponsored vacation, so that we can continue loving IPKKND

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi-Surma-yongshinanantanantsparikhMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
brilliant points each one.

sometimes my intelligence hurts big time watch it and when I ask the same questions.

creative freedom has a limit and it does not come at the exense of logic.

for me the biggest problem so far has been the fact that no one has asked about asr's kindapping and asr has not revealed about the contract or that he new about shyam.

what bull crap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisheidiMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
U r too rite!I agree with u 100%

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
This show has the most ILLOGICAL tracks! It's like we have to "Check out our Brain" first and THEN watch!

HOW Arnav continues to listen to Mami's taunts and Akash's "Sour puss" attitude is beyond me! THERE IS NO LOGIC IN THIS TRACK!

WHY HIDE the truth from Poojali?? They are doing all this, to DRAG the track and give more screen space to Snake and his Rudali who are the FAVOURITE charachters of the PH!

If NOT, NON of the things that have happened since the "Forced Marraige" is BELEIVABLE! It is all FANTASTIC!

NO ONE in the Raizada family is shown to engage a BRAIN! Maybe they have gone to Harvard, but have LEFT their brains with the degree! It is ridiculouse! WHO writes this crap?? WHY do they mess with the charachterisation of ASR? He was always shown as a "Go getter"!!  HE questioned if Lavanya deserves NO respect, coz she came to live at RM? He was THAT progressive in his attitude!

He told off the women that came to the "Mukh Dikayi" and said they are NOT welcome in his house if they insult a daughter in law of their house! He told Preeto's fiancee to "Man up"!! THIS is the man, that let SHYAM INSULT his wife and sis in law!

THIS is the same man that lets MAMI continue to Insult Khushi and Payal! WHAT have you DONE TO ASR?? Turned him into a "WHIMP" just like Akash?

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 22 July 2012 at 5:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-Surma-yongshinanantanant-Aimz-sparikhAkanksha-banditqueenn.anjsFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttown

Go to top