Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ff our dramatic love story (Page 6)

Mahi_Butt Senior Member
Mahi_Butt
Mahi_Butt

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
4 chapters together!!!!
loved reading it plz continue and pm me when updated!!!

Apples94 Goldie
Apples94
Apples94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I loved the 4 updates
Can't wait to read more
akshi_3004 Senior Member
akshi_3004
akshi_3004

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
All d four chapters were so lovely n esp d last chap  was so awesome .. loved t ... lookin forward to  d next chapter ...plss update soon ... and if possible pm plss :)
coolflora Goldie
coolflora
coolflora

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
nice ff

riushibabo Senior Member
riushibabo
riushibabo

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
nice Clap
jas0308 IF-Sizzlerz
jas0308
jas0308

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
nice ff
i like it alot
and you give 4 updates in one go
add me in your pm list plz
crazyweird Goldie
crazyweird
crazyweird

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Nice 
Read all updates today...
Do update soon
ranjanatripathi IF-Dazzler
ranjanatripathi
ranjanatripathi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Read all the chapters in one go...
Liked the concept...
Do pm the next update...

Originally posted by princesssheena

Chapter 2

in Rm ishaan has arrived and everyone is happy to see him, arnav enters the house and shyam and Anjili follow and nani and the family is shocked to see him,

nani : chottey what is he doing her

arnav: di was insisting that he come with us

Anjili: nani please I feel he didn't get a chance to explain himself

Nani: he is a criminal, he cheated on you, troubled khushi betiya, tried to take over chottey's property and whats worse he had him kidnapped, he is a criminal this man should be behind bars, he is not worth it Anjili betiya

Anjili: (crying and begging) please nani please give him a chance maybe khushi is wrong,

Shyam: ya naniji khushi is wrong

Arnav: (angry and pointing a finger at him) don't you dare blame this on my wife

Shyam: sale sahib I am just saying she has no proof

Arnav: I do not wish to talk on this subject, he can stay here, but if he crosses the line that very second he is out, (looking at anjili) explain it to your husband (and then he walked out of the room)

ishaan is clueless and nk tells him that he will explain to him later, arnav in anger walks into his room and nani follows, arnav explains to her

arnav: nani this is the only way di will realize shyam is wrong and khushi is right, nani please you make it clear to di that we are not comfortable with this arrangement and that di will not sleep in shyam's room she will sleep with you,

nani : I agrees may be your right

Meanwhile in the gupta house, khushi is back to her family, she is living peacefully when she gets a call from payal that shyam is back, and she too is shocked, she dials arnav and he is not picking up the phone, in frustration she reaches rm and goes to his room to find him sitting on the pool side alone and lonely, arnav sees her and hugs her tightly and she reciprocates unable to see him in pain, suddenly he realizes that she is back and leaves her and

Arnav: why did you come back

Khushi: i know  shyam is back and i wanted to ask how and what happened,

arnav tells her the whole story, and khushi is shocked,

arnav: you shouldn't go  as I needs you to stay,

khushi: by me staying the situation can worsen,

arnav: I disagrees, it won't and it would give me strenght to face it instead,

khushi: but what about di, she hates me after all this (she said in a sad voice)

arnav: (lifts her chin up with his fingers) she wont I'll make sure of it I promise

khushi:  (agrees) fine I agree  to come back and help you, but once shyam is out and behind bars i will leave as we aren't married,

arnav agrees, as he knows that at the back of his head he has a plan, in this time he would have wooed her back and they would get married again,

after sometime they all go down for dinner khushi is scared to face di as she knows that di doesn't want her, arnav tells her that he is by her side and he will make sure that it all turns out ok, as she comes down nani and payal are happy to see her and feel content, Anjili walks down with shyam and is shocked to see khushi, but doesn't say a word as she knows that they family will be against it, shyam is angry but holds it inside, nk and ishaan come down and arnav introduces khushi to ishaan

arnav: ishaan this is my wife khushi

ishaan: (puts a hand out) hi I am ishaan,

khushi: (shakes it) hi I am khushi

nk: (lighting the mood) khushiji you went for a few days and our nanavs heart was broken

arnav getting angry khushi blushing, ishaan laughing,

ishaan: yes nk told me about how you and arnav fight, my my arnav it seems your wife knows how to take you down and win

arnav now a bit shy and khushi proud of her victory, they all have dinner, at first it was a bit quite but nk and ishaan lightened everyone's mood,

after dinner they all went to their rooms to sleep, Anjili was not at all happy to see khushi she was angry she was going to tell arnav about it when nani stopped her

nani: where are u going

Anjili: (angry) why is khushi here

Nani: she is chotteys wife where else would she be

Anjili: nani you don't understand, she is going to break the family

Nani: that's it Anjili, stop it, its not fair, you cant behave like this,

Anjili: you think I am wrong

Nani: yes I do, for you, your husband is the world and he should be given a fair chance, and what about chottey, isn't his wife the world to him, he loves her so much that he cant live without her, if your husband is allowed at home then so should his wife

Anjili: nani khushi has already stolen the happiness of this house now she will steal my chottey too

Nani: no one has stolen anything, understood, let it be made clear that if your husband is getting a chance then so should khushi, and I want khushi betiya here,

Anjili sulked and agreed, and decided to go to sleep,

Meanwhile back in arnav and khushi's room, arnav had just come out of the wash room when she was taking her blanket and going to the recliner, when he stopped her

Arnav: where are you going,

Khushi: to sleep why

Arnav: you cant sleep here

Khushi: then where else, do I have to sleep out again (she said in a hurtful voice)

Arnav: (taken aback but gathered the courage to say) no, you will sleep on the bed,

Khushi: will you sleep here (she questioned him)

Arnav: (raising his eyebrow) its my room, I will sleep on the bed too

Khushi: (eyes popping out) what!! No we cant

Arnav: and why not (smirking)

Khushi: (screaming) because

Arnav: because what

Khushi: we aren't married

Arnav: so

Khushi: I am not you wife anymore, arnavji, we cant sleep on the same bed,

Arnav: why khushi are you scared that something might happen (his smirk becoming bigger)

Khushi: (blushing and hesitating) uh' uh

Arnav: I knew it, you don't have the guts to do it

Khushi: to do what

Arnav: to sleep with me on the same bed, I knew you would be shy, (he said pouting)

Khushi: I am not shy!! (she yelled)

Arnav: oh really prove it then

Khushi: fine I will, we can sleep on the same bed, that is your side this is mine (she pointed on either side of the bed)

Arnav chuckled a bit at her and then they both took either side of the bed and fell asleep, khushi slept on the edge, trying not to roll on him and he was having fun looking her shy, once she fell asleep, arnav leaped over to her side and tucked her hair locks behind her ears and kissed her cheek, unknowingly she smiled in her sleep, he was happy to see the smile, she then turned around and arnav got a bit scare of waking her up, she unknowingly, caught hold of his waist and laid her head on his chest, and snuggled close to him, he was so happy with that, he put his arm around her waist and cuddled her tightly close to him, tonight arnav and khushi's heart's content in each other's   arms 

Go to top