Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ff our dramatic love story

princesssheena Senior Member
princesssheena
princesssheena

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Our Dramatic Love Story

background 

hey guys this is my second ff on india forums, my first ff "love and other disasters" has got alot of response and so i decided to start another one along side with that, this ff is based on the current track, i have put in my own twist and turns and judging the current track i have sensed the amount of drama it has and so i decided to call the story "Our dramatic love story" 

the story revolves around how arnav and khushi pull out of this mess and what they do to be with each other, it talks relationships dynamics, and as the story goes along you will see how the characters realize their mistakes and work towards clearing the mess up, their will be introduction of new characters along the way, with that i leave you with the story 

index 

chapter 1 (page 1)

chapter 2 (page 4)

chapter 3 (page 4)

Chapter 4 (page 4)

Chapter 5 (page 4)

pm and buddy rules 

hey guys please comment on my work i really really really want to know what you think i will send pms and will accept buddy requests to those who only comment, 

silent readers, i would appreciate it if you wouldn't be silent and at least hit a like if not comment

other work 

love and other disasters

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3010855">love and other disasters

Edited by princesssheena - 05 August 2012 at 8:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jankisoni86lovebadhanMahi_ButtdorindakateArshi1195-zozo-pakpearlIPK..Jenny

princesssheena
princesssheena

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

After arnav and Anjili had an intense conversation on how khushi was changing him, arnav left to go to his room, and over there he sees khushi packing her clothes, and is ready to leave, he questions her

Arnav: where are you going?

Khushi: today was the last day of the contract now I am leaving to go back,

he stops her and pins her to the wall and tells her that,

arnav: you lost the bet and you said it yourself that if you come into my arms you will accept me as your husband,( he reminded her about the incident that took place before the family appeared,)

khushi: (she frees herself and says ) this is a serious matter and not a joke and life can't be decided by the form of bets, (saying this she is at the door)

arnav: (when arnav shuts it) it's too late and u can't go now,

she reluctantly agrees and stays the night, they both go to sleep on the same bed, which khushi is not too happy with, but agrees as she knows she has no choice, arnav does this on purpose hoping that sleeping on the same bed she lands into his arms and realizes that she can't do without him, and that's exactly what she does, she rolls over to his side and is in his arms, a smile spreads across his face, she to unconsciously smiles feeling his warmth, she snuggles to him closer, in the morning when she wakes up she sees where she was and is shocked to see that she was in his arms, she looks at a sleeping arnav and caresses his face, admiring him for one last time, she is madly in love with him, if only the circumstances weren't like this, they would have been happily married to each other,

she then gets up and gets ready, meanwhile arnav wakes up and sees she isn't there and is worried when he hears the shower stream, she comes out of the bathroom with wet hair and looks as stunning as ever, and arnav is quietly sitting on his laptop and admiring her, once she is ready she walks up to him and says

khushi:  I am ready to leave and

arnav: (shocked), I don't understand khushi why

khushi: because like I said the contract is over

they have an argument and arnav gets annoyed and says that she is free to do what she wants, she goes down and informs nani that she is leaving and the rest of the family she gives them the excuse that buaji is sick and needs help around the house, they agree and let her go, Anjili on hearing this news is thrilled and excited as finally khushi is leaving,

Meanwhile nani receives a call from her friend that her son Ishaan is coming to visit india and needs a place to stay, nani happily extends an invitation to them and it is decided that Ishaan will stay with them in rm, nani is happy that ishaan is coming as she knows this will ease the tension at home, Ishaan, Anjili arnav and akash have been child hood friends and this will be a change for Anjili, 

on the other hand Anjili got a call from shyam saying that they should meet as he has to talk to her, she agrees, she makes an excuse that she needs to go the doctor arnav offers to drop her but she declines, a suspicious arnav finds something fishy, he follows her to the clinic and outside he sees shyam and Anjili together, he is shocked beyond words, he goes in front of Anjili and shyam and they are also shocked,

arnav: (questions) di what are you doing here with him

Anjili: my husband was thrown out on wrong pretext

Arnav: di, he is deceiving you (his temper rises)

Anjili: no chottey he isnt, there is no proof that he has done all this

Arnav: di stop it, I have seen him his dirty work with my own eyes isnt that proof enough for you

Shyam: sale sahib'

Arnav: (angry) don't you call me that, shyam

Anjili: please chottey for my sake let him come back (she pleaded)

arnav loses his cool gathering public around, Anjili refuses to listen to him, making shyam feel stronger, arnav is determined to prove her wrong and to himself he thinks that the only way to do it is if he lets shyam back into the house, so he agrees thus making shyam's entry back in rm,

arnav: fine di, if this is what you want then fine,

Anjili smiles and shyam has a grin

Arnav: but, if he oversteps a line I will personally make sure he is handed to the police

Shyam: sale sahib I just want to be with rani sahiba and the baby

Arnav: (pointing at shyam) I don't care what you want, get it, u are only here for her, keep your distance from the family 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so guys what do you think should i continue or not please tell me, i hope you guys liked it 

sheena

Edited by princesssheena - 22 July 2012 at 3:27am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011stacyjpkVarsh93Aym7Ashlena8chicagogirlstarandrainbowtracy1191sanjeewi15DarkBecomingTaz.roxoxjankisoni86fan09shalinikanaguMahi_Buttvrinda725tokyoApples94meem17ixrayboisecrazyarhilover55indy12hemakalaiArshi1195Asyaloverreallyhappydeepika45bhaktiiijas0308tinseldrunkiiebabekeenu_kkIPK..Jenny

fan09 Senior Member
fan09
fan09

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hope that anjali catches shyam red-handed...
please pm me when you update (sent you a buddy request... )
do continue, it's interesting...

Edited by fan09 - 22 July 2012 at 3:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlena8princesssheena--MISHTEE--

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
nice start!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princesssheena

7_sneha_7 Goldie
7_sneha_7
7_sneha_7

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
nice beginning...do pm me when u update...

princesssheena

7_sneha_7 Goldie
7_sneha_7
7_sneha_7

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
nice start...do pm me when u update...
princesssheena
princesssheena

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan09

hope that anjali catches shyam red-handed...
please pm me when you update (sent you a buddy request... )
do continue, it's interesting...

hey thank a lot for the comment, u will see how the story unfolds and i will pm u 
cheers sheena  

fan09

princesssheena
princesssheena

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --peehu--

nice start!

thank u :)

Go to top